LensDiscounters.com Reviews

08/27/2016
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 118 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

2015 Platinum

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Jun 3, 2016
    Bet online shopping experience always. Love this company!! Great customer service. Always satisfied!
  • Jun 2, 2016
    You have the best prices of everyone online and even at the Eye Center! Thank you for quick delivery too! Super easy to reorder as well. Love that it is a quick process and that you send me an email reminder to reorder.
  • Jun 2, 2016
    Lens Discounters used to have a $50 reorder voucher when you purchase an annual supply of contacts, which is why I used this site. In the future, I will probably use another site because I don't need a pair of glasses, plus I have a slight astigmatism, so I'm unsure how that works when ordering, and I like to try on glasses before purchasing them, so I'm unlikely to purchase glasses online.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. The $50 annual supply reorder voucher was a special offer featured during Acuvue’s price fixing policies. The price is no longer imposed by the manufacturer and we have lowered our rates. Please consider the total price of ... Read full response »
  • May 31, 2016
    It is easy to reorder.
  • May 31, 2016
    Easy to purchase from home
  • May 21, 2016
    Last order was shipped with pre-order RX and not new RX, had to return it, hope now they read the order. is polymacon Baush & Lomb 8.8.
    Jun 2, 2016
    A nightmare. I sent RX and the staff answered and they sent the wrong lenses ignoring the prescription just because it wasn't a year from the previous order, without reading or taking new RX in consideration. I had to return the lenses, at beginning they did not wanted to give me full credit. I sent order again and they said they did not have the RX again!!! Well I sent it over again and finally the right lenses were shipped but still credit balance not issue.
  • May 20, 2016
    It seems to me that the last time I ordered from LensDiscounters.com that I got free shipping. I was disappointed that I did not see that option on this order. Since I don't know how much longer I will be wearing contact lenses, I do not want to order a large quantity at this time. Otherwise, I had a positive experience with this order.
    May 31, 2016
    Extremely prompt service and delivery

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. Free shipping is offered on all orders with a product total of over $99.00 and this treshold has remained the same for more than 6 years now. Thank you!
  • May 13, 2016
    I like it, very easy to order and good price.
    May 30, 2016