LensDiscounters.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LensDiscounters.com Reviews

05/26/2017
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 305 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

• Apr 02, 2017
    Apr 14, 2017
    Fast delivery.
  • Apr 05, 2017
    So far so good. I'll see how everything goes once my order is processed and delivered. I'm a first time customer.
    Apr 14, 2017
  • Mar 30, 2017
    Apr 13, 2017
    I like shopping with LensDiscounters.com because it's so easy to find what I need for the right price. Shipping is quick and my order comes right to my house! Doesn't get any easier than that!
  • Apr 13, 2017
    i love getting my contacts here. good price and no problems
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Very happy with the ease and convenience dealing with LD vision group. Living in Australia my order comes quickly, I would highly recommend this service.
    Apr 12, 2017
    Great quick service, shipped to Australian. Very pleased with LensDiscounters, highly recommended.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    I love the reorder reminders. With my busy schedule, those reminders are truly helpful. I also love how easy it is to reorder and how quickly it is. The whole process is very helpful. I just wish more coupons and discounts were offered.
  • Mar 19, 2017
    This is the cheapest place to purchase my contacts, I've personally reccomened it to several friends who are also on a fixed budget.
    Apr 11, 2017
  • Apr 11, 2017
    This was a smooth process thank you.
  • Apr 11, 2017
    I was supposed to receive a 5% discount however upon checking out, it stated my discount was removed and I wasn't given the code to re enter for the discount. So I'm not pleased with your check out.
  • Mar 20, 2017
    Great easy way to by my contacts without making a second trip to my optometrist.
    Apr 11, 2017
  • Mar 30, 2017
    I like to buy here but it's a little expensive for me
    Apr 10, 2017
  • Apr 10, 2017
    quick prompt delivery
  • Apr 09, 2017
    Great, fast, ordering.
  • Apr 09, 2017
    I was unhappy that I tried to place this order yesterday, clicked "submit" and it went back to the homepage with no confirmation. So I will be really upset if I have ordered these twice..I want only ONE ORDER!
  • Apr 08, 2017
    Love Lens Discounters! Great prices and fast shipping. Will probably never buy at the eyeglass place ever again.
    Awesome affordable contacts!
    best price I could find
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Apr 08, 2017
  • Mar 20, 2017
    The price is really low, for the same brand at my optician, I pay half price! It's my third year with lens, I recommend 100%.
    Apr 07, 2017
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Checkout experience good. Price of the contacts fair. I needed them fast and did not appreciate having to pay $26 for next day shipping.