LensDiscounters.com Reviews

07/22/2014
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 258 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

2013 Winner

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• May 19, 2014
    I checked 3 other sites before buying my contacts at LensDiscounters. I ultimately decided on LensDiscounters because they offered the cheapest price. Contact lenses can be expensive, so I appreciate the low price!
  • May 18, 2014
    I always buy my contacts from LensDiscounters.com they have fast shipping and easy to use website.
  • May 16, 2014
    Best price online for contact lenses! They beat my go-to for lenses, since there weren't any "processing fees" added to the total. That was the difference.
  • May 16, 2014
    First time using the site and it was so easy!!! The prices are amazing too!I am looking forward to receiving my contacts soon.
  • May 15, 2014
    it was easy to order my contacts. A friend told me that this was the cheapest place to get them . she orders her from ya'll. looking forward to get them in as quick as you say I will get them.
  • May 14, 2014
    Best Prices by far!
  • May 14, 2014
    IT WAS VERY ANNOYING TO FIND THAT IF YOU NEEDED TO EDIT THE PURCHASE ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION WAS RESET. YOU HAVE TO REENTER THE INFORMATION.ALSO, WHEN MAKING A PURCHASE FOR YOURSELF AND SPOUSE, ETC., THE SITE ONLY GIVES YOU ONE SELECTION IN WHICH TO INDICATE HOW THE PRESCRIPTION WILL BE SENT. SHOULD HAVE A SELECTION FOR EACH ENTRY.
  • May 11, 2014
    It was very easy to see the prices and products. I found them to be at least 20 dollars less than other online vendors.
  • May 10, 2014
    Prices are the best around, free shipping is great and ease of website makes it a no brainer!!
    May 18, 2014
  • May 9, 2014
    May 17, 2014
    The quality of the contact lenses is the same as if I bought them at the Dr.s office but the price is much more reasonable. Thank you Lens Discounter.comAnne
  • May 9, 2014
    I like that there were no surprise "Processing Fees" at the check-out. A few other site did that and I bailed on the order.
    May 19, 2014
    The only negative comment is that the text portion of my email (for providing the prescription) was not read and the information that it contained was requested again. Other than that - Excellent. On the plus side, I liked that you didn't add any surprise fees at checkout. I canceled out of 2 other companies checkout because of this ambush technique.
  • May 8, 2014
    I would like to have had a rebate for this item. Other retails offer a rebate when you purchase a year supply.
  • May 8, 2014
    May 16, 2014
    Best pricing and fast shipping!
  • May 7, 2014
    Excellent website w/ promo codes
    May 17, 2014
    Excellent website & customer service provided
  • May 4, 2014
    May 14, 2014
    Fast, affordable, product was neatly packaged, easy to purchase from the website
  • May 3, 2014
    May 16, 2014
    LensDiscounters is fantastic, I have been ordering contacts from them sine 2007. My last order was sent first class mail and normally I get it in 3 business days without fail, this time it took a week. There is really no where to point my finger except at me because it does say 3 - 5 business days. So I have just been lucky in the past to get them so quickly when I use first class mail. Of course this is out off LensDiscounters hands at this point, it our great government ran Postal Service. I love you LensDiscounters, keep up the good customer service.
  • May 3, 2014
    My doctor wants to charge me $75.00 per box for my contacts. I found this site a few years ago and would not change from it. My contacts arrive in just a few days and I am very pleased. Also, Lenscrafters sends me an email in case I forget to reorder..
    May 16, 2014
    I have always been very pleased with getting my contacts from LensDiscounters.com. I am impressed that they send me a reminder when it is time to reorder.. I have no complaints.
  • May 2, 2014
    would like to receive online coupons.
    May 15, 2014
  • Apr 29, 2014
    Great price. Super easy site navigation and checkout process. Thanks.
    May 15, 2014
    I won't be ordering from LensDiscounters.com again.I ordered my contacts three weeks ago. They wanted me to send them my prescription information multiple times in several ways. What is the point of that? Why is there not a system set up so I only have to put in my information once? Why would I have to email my contacts perscription to them when I've already given it to them so that I could order my contacts?I had no real way of tracking my order. The website and the email they sent me said that my order was accepted, and eventually I was told it was on its way, but I had no idea where it was or when, in the 3 weeks it took to get my order, it would arrive at my house.Last, but certainly not least, why is it so hard to find any way of contacting these people?
  • Apr 29, 2014
    Great price ;)
    May 16, 2014
    Great price, easy ordering and quickDelivery!