LensDiscounters.com Reviews

08/31/2015
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 245 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Aug 18, 2015
    I prefer to order from my own home. costco doesn't even stock my +250 's. I have to go back a second time when they come into the store. They will only place the largest order as well. Too much $ all at once!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    The coupon was very misleading. It stated that AIRASTIG5 would be applied at checkout. Upon checkout, the voucher was not applied. I was emailed a voucher code for my next purchase. Very deceiving. I ordered through your website because of $5 off I thought I was receiving. I don't think I will be referring you to anyone.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any confusion, all details for code AIRASTIG5 are listed on the product page: '*Voucher will be issued when entering coupon code AIRASTIG5 at checkout. Minimum purchase of 4 boxes required for coupon to ... Read full response »
    Just my first order
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I will know after I receive them if I will be returning. You had a couple of bad reviews for being out and not being notified. The price was right so I will see.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Prescription information not clear, nor the exact same description as my eye clinic. Some automatic settings as well. A bit frustrating to deal with. Shipping charges not that variable, nor too many coupons. Not that bad of an experience though. If you were to double check with my clinic that the prescription is in fact correct, then I would be colored impressed. Thank you for these services and for reading this.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We apologize but are not sure what you mean by the prescription information not being clear. Are you referring to the product description from our website? Or to the lens parameters you were trying to order? Please contact ... Read full response »
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I wish I received more discounts considering the amount of money I spend. =)
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Have more coupons for smaller orders
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I really like your variety of colors, plus your prices are great.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    The discount code you offered me (though paltry) didn't work.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that. Please call 1-877-536-7347 or email us at service@LensDiscounters.com with your order details and we will be more than happy to correct that for you. Thank you!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Great company to do repeat business
  • Aug 11, 2015
    free shipping would be a big plus!!!!

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We do offer free shipping on order with a product total over $99. We always try to keep our prices marked down and because of this we are unable to offer free shipping on smaller orders, for the time being at least. Thank ... Read full response »
  • Aug 11, 2015
    great site! i love it!
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Lens Discounters has provided good service, at very reasonable prices. I will continue to order from them.
    Aug 13, 2015
    The small box my order was shipped in was mashed by the Post Office but the lens seemed to be OK. Maybe you could put padding in the box?
  • Aug 5, 2015
    easy fast and reliable
    Aug 18, 2015
  • Aug 4, 2015
    This was absolutely fantastic! Thanks for making the checkout so simple and being so able to include a number of different kinds of checkout payment and shipping options.
    Aug 19, 2015
  • Aug 3, 2015
    very easy to use and the price is amazing.
    Aug 16, 2015
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I appreciate the ease of reordering my contacts, as well as the timely reminders, which is why I have been a customer many years.
    Aug 17, 2015
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Is like to have more coupona / promotions. If I find it somewhere cheaper, i'd be gone.
    Aug 11, 2015
    Love delivery speed and service. Wish they get more coupons/discounts. Boxes looked kind of yellow - made me suspicious about the product. But my eyes are still in place and everything is okay. So I guess it is working.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We always keep our prices marked down for everybody to get a fair price on their lenses. We feel it is more fair to everyone to sell the lenses for less from the very beginning than to inflate the price only to offer a ... Read full response »