LensDiscounters.com Reviews

03/26/2015
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 219 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Mar 4, 2015
    It's simple, fast, and easy. Customers will come regardless
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE PRICES AND FREE SHIPPING.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    cost too much. found other site for much less but am in hurry.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We are constantly analyzing our pricing strategy to ensure we will always have one of the best prices out there for all products in our inventory. As an additional effort to maintain our relationships with our existing ... Read full response »
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I love that there is no "processing" fee like many of the other lens discount sites.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I tried three different contact lens websites to order my lenses. The first site was too hard to navigate-it kept sending me back to input personal info, the second didn't offer a priority ship option, and the third was LensDiscounters. For those of us with APO addresses, ordering contact lenses is always a concern. I will gladly recommend LensDiscounters for contact lenses, & will continue to order from them after we return to the States.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Great prices that are nearly half as much as other websites. Fast shipping, and very convenient.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Website was easy to use and fast checkout, also i used PayPal to check out... I'm extremely satisfied
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Don't like that the price increased by $3.00 (BIOFINITY). If my child did not need them as soon as she did, you would have lost me to another vendor that had better pricing at $27.95.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We make every effort to remain as competitively priced as possible, while still allowing for the best service and quality. As an additional effort to maintain our relationships with our customers, we guarantee the lowest ... Read full response »
  • Feb 26, 2015
    One of my eyes requires a contact lens that is very expensive. On Lens Discounters, I found the lenses I need for less than half the price of any of their competitors.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Do you think on customer, they dont speak english.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I would highly recommend LensDiscounters. They make it so easy to place a reorder by sending an email that I can click the link and be finished up ordering in seconds. I have always received my purchase in a timely manner, and it is always just what I ordered with no issues. I have recommended them to someone I work with, who was always very pleased.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE ARE GREAT... GOOD COMPANY..
  • Feb 21, 2015
    This is my second purchase. The prices are the best, and it is easy to buy from them.
    Mar 3, 2015
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Will know more afterbi receive my purchase
    Mar 1, 2015
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I really enjoyed the user friendly website. I was sable to make my order quickly!
    Feb 28, 2015
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I was skeptical to order Contacts online, but soooo glad I took the chance. They arrived earlier that stated... Everything is perfect... And I will continue to place my orders with them as long as the prices are fabulous!
    Feb 24, 2015
    I love ordering from here! I am sooooo glad they are the cheapest around for the exact same item I was prescribed! I will order with them as long as they have great rates! AND the order ALWAYS shows up earlier that is expected - I love that! Thank you!
  • Feb 14, 2015
    I love that it remembers what my prescription is form last time! That makes things SO much easier!
    Feb 27, 2015
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Thank you for having the cheapest prices for contacts!
    Feb 25, 2015
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I would prefer free shipping.
    Feb 22, 2015
    Would prefer free delivery regardless of cost.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    Great company to get my contacts from. Never an issue. Always fast service.