LensDiscounters.com Reviews

02/26/2015
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 237 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Feb 11, 2015
    Excellent website & inventory for contacts.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I am amazed at how simple the process was to get the lenses I was looking for. Top this off with the LOWEST price I've found anywhere.... Lens Discounters has my vote and my loyalty from now on.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Great layout, I like that when I enter my address for shipping info, it looks up the address, map and all- so I know it is shipping to the correct location!
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Finally there are coupon codes BUT I was unable to use any codes. I purchased a package of 4 boxes of lenses and the purchase only counts as one item so I was unable to use the discount. Need to fix that to understand multiple purchases in one order. No discount codes offered for simply buying one box. Should have a loyalty program. Buy 10 boxes get one free or something like that.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately the particular products you are referring to does not qualify for any discounts (no matter if you purchase one 24 pack or four 6 packs). Please be advised that Johnson & Johnson (the manufacturer of the ... Read full response »
  • Feb 9, 2015
    I didn't like that a coupon was offered, but when I clicked on it, it said I had to order more if I wanted to use the coupon. I would be nice if the coupon said that on it in the first place, rather than me thinking I was going to save $5.00 to learn that I wasn't eligible since only ordering two, rather than 3, boxes of lenses. Some people can't afford to buy 4 boxes at one time, yet they are penalized for not being able to afford the additional costs when they are the folks who should be getting a break.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. Since our prices are already marked down we are only able to offer the $5 store credit for a year supply order. Since you are one of our repeat customers we have went ahead and emailed you a $5 store credit as a courtesy. ... Read full response »
  • Feb 9, 2015
    number of questions n/a for a 1st time customer just purchasing
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Positive experience. Very easy to share prescription. Will use again.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    prices have increased on the lenses I purchase.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    My experience with LensDiscounters.com has always been positive. After comparing with and checking out other websites, I found this one to be the easiest to navigate with the best prices. The checkout process is very simple and shipping was even faster than anticipated. Re-ordering is a breeze too! I have recommended this site to family members and will definitely keep ordering in the future.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Some of the functionability of the site was disabled because of my out dated browser (I'm assuming).
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Wish prices were lower but i have no problem with it. This is my 3rd time ordering and no problems so far
  • Feb 5, 2015
    so far so good we will see when i get my lenses
  • Feb 4, 2015
    My go to spot for contact lenses
    Feb 9, 2015
    I've used this site for the past 4 years. I'm very satisfied. Its just too bad prices have gone up.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    I have been purchasing my contacts for the past 2 years with LensDiscounters.com and it's been great. They offer great prices and excellent attention, plus my orders have always arrived without any problems. Thanks!
    Feb 11, 2015
    This is the best website to purchase contact lenses
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Feb 9, 2015
    Best price and easy ordering process.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    You should have some online discount for at least 2 or 3 box orders thanks
    Feb 11, 2015
  • Jan 27, 2015
    J'aimerais avoir la traduction francaise
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Feb 10, 2015
    These contacts are just as bad as the last shipment. The contacts rip, tear after only 3-5 days. they loose their shape very fast. I have told my dr. that I don't like this brand but she says I have to wear them. They are suppost to last a month. But I only get maybe a week out of each lense. very dissatisfied with coopervision multi vision contact lense

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. The lenses we sell are the exact same as you would receive from your local eye care provider. They originate directly from the manufacturer in factory sealed packaging. Fortunately, Coopervision offers warranties on all of ... Read full response »