LensDiscounters.com Reviews

LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 242 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

2015 Platinum

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Sep 10, 2015
    Good prices, fast in and out, especially with re-orders. Clean site, nicely done.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    I have read reviews about Lens Discounters that their delivery is slow. I chose to try to order because of the price and see if these reviews were true.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We hope you understand that the mail carrier controls the actual delivery, and any delays on their part are beyond our control and do not reflect our own quality of service (we use the same postal service as the rest of ... Read full response »
  • Sep 9, 2015
    I like how quick and easy it was to order
  • Sep 8, 2015
    I am glad to find contacts I can afford.Mailing cost high. Should be 3.95. Thank you.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Package is always 1 - 2 days late whether USPS Parcel or Priority shipping:( Coupon www25 doesn't always work. If it's offered it should be available.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We would like to apologize on USPS’ behalf for delaying your delivery. For faster, more secure delivery we recommend using UPS instead. Please feel free to contact us for more details. Thank you!
  • Sep 8, 2015
    I use either military stores or 1800 Contacts but was shopping for a discount. While shipping with you is free, I don't like the 3 to 6 day window. To remain competitive you need to make 2 days shipping free.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. As you may have noticed our prices are considerably lower than on 1800 Contacts. Since we always keep the price marked down unfortunately we do not have the margins to cover faster shipping. We feel it is more fair to sell ... Read full response »
  • Sep 7, 2015
    I checked all the prices and yours were the best this time. The companies seem to go up and down over time significantly. The free shipping clinched the deal. Thanks. I like your order confirmation email to give me a fast way to check Order Status.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    You always ship on time and the process has always been very seamless.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    I am waiting on receipt of my lenses to give a truthful evaluation of my overall experience.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to rate our service. Please feel free to provide us with your feedback as soon as you receive your order. Thank you!
  • Sep 5, 2015
    First time ordering so I'm hoping for the in the contact lens!
  • Sep 5, 2015
    i like the prices and i love the fact that i can just click "re-order" and all my prescription info was saved its really hassle free. i havent bought any lens in the last 6 months or so because i was expecting a hassle but it was easy .i will be purchasing more often now
  • Sep 1, 2015
    reasonable pricing and easy to place order
    Sep 8, 2015
    Company was easy to order from and delivery was time was exellent
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Thank you! Other sites offer free shipping, but even with shipping charges this site was the cheapest I have found.
    Sep 9, 2015
    I am a first time customer. Had an issue with my daughter's prescription. Customer service contacted me right away to inform me of the issue and held my order for me until everything was resolved with my doctor and a new prescription was received. Order showed up very quickly afterward. Great service, and communication was a breeze. Will remain a loyal customer.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Ordering was very simple, appreciate that you can email the Rx, good price + free shipping....now we'll see how the delivery goes! Thank you!!
    Sep 6, 2015
    A little pricey but great service!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Very good prices & easy to do
    Sep 5, 2015
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Sep 7, 2015
    Fast and Easy service
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Easy to order.
    Sep 4, 2015
  • Aug 23, 2015
    amazed at the pricing compared to other websites.
    Sep 5, 2015
    best pricing on the internet !!!