LensDiscounters.com Reviews

07/31/2014
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 247 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

2013 Winner

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Jul 10, 2014
    Lens Discounter has the best price for contact lenses! I always order from this website
  • Jul 9, 2014
    good products but I need to find a different brand of contacts as Acuvue has increased a bit.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Always, clean, clear, informative and easy to navigate and purchase!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I was very excited about the low price and free shipping. I just saved $105 compared to purchasing the contacts from my eye doctor.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    When I went to purchase my contacts at my normal online retailer I found that their prices had increased. The prices for the lenses I needed were up $9.00 per box, that's $18.00 for 2 boxes, so I found lens discounters and gave them my business. We'll let you know more once they arrive, but so far the ordering went well.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Great site. Easy to use and reasonable pricing!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    It was a good buying experience. Their discounts they advertise were real and up front. Free shipping to boot :)
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I have not found any site with lower prices and I have done my homework. The first time I ordered from them they promised my order in 3 to 6 working days and I had it in two! I will not shop anywhere else for my contact lenses for my entire family :)
  • Jul 7, 2014
    didn't like that I had to share a prescription.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    It would be helpful if the order history showed the most recent purchase at the top of the list rather than at the bottom.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Lens discounters. Com has made it less of a hassle in ordering contacts. Thank you LD.com.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Great site; great value
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I see that Amazon is now selling this lens. I could have saved $33 total on my order by going with them. I chose to pay more and stay with you because you've been so good in the past--best discounts for years, and reminders when it's time to reorder, and so easy to work with. I probably will continue with you, but it's hard to make an uneconomical decision. You do such a good job; I want to reward you but if the price difference gets any greater, I'm not sure.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you very much for your patronage; we truly appreciate it. You'll often find one-time discounts and promotions elsewhere but we guarantee our everyday prices to be competitive, and will consistently save you money versus one-time promotions or ... Read full response »
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Should implement a loyalty program. I've been ordering for 10 yrs. Best I ever get is $.25 discount. Should be one free pkg of contacts after a purchase of X # of boxes or free shipping or something.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    Ordering was simple and the service was fast. LensDiscounters also had the best price available for Acuvue Oasis for Astigmatism, and didn't charge shipping and handling. I am very pleased all around.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Good prices, fast shipping
    Jul 11, 2014
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    The process of ordering thru Lensdiscounters was very good. They carried the product I needed. It arrived quickly. The product changed and the contacts are not as durable as the previous Frequency brand they used to be.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    The contact lenses arrived on-time and exactly as ordered.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    Much better and affordable than visiondirect.com