LensDiscounters.com Reviews

03/27/2015
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 219 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Feb 20, 2015
    I dislike paying for shipping because my order is 10 cents under the 99.00$
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Did not see my $5 discount on this order!
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Great experience, will shop again with you!
  • Feb 18, 2015
    My only disappointment is that none of the advertised coupons could actually be applied to my order...a little misleading.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. Please note the lenses you have ordered fall under the manufacturer's UPP (Unilateral Price Policy). This means they are imposing a minimum price that any retailer is not allowed to go under and no further discounts can be ... Read full response »
  • Feb 17, 2015
    The website was not that easy to use. I was bounced out of it once and I have no idea why I was bounced out. I found that very troubling. It was not the easiest site to use. I thought it could have flowed better.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced in placing your order. We realize this must be frustrating but please remember our representatives are always happy to place the order for you over the phone to ... Read full response »
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Want more coupons
  • Feb 13, 2015
    I called to get information before I placed my order and Victoria was not only very pleasant she was very helpful. I will order all my contacts from Les Discounters from now on, and will recommend them to everyone that I talk to.
    Feb 18, 2015
    Great experience, even received my purchase earlier than expected. Customer service was fantastic and I will not hesitate to purchase my contacts again from them.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Very simple checkout and great prices.
    Prices are too high

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We re always trying to keep the prices as slow as possible on all products. The price on your lenses is the same as back in the summer of last year although the price has gone up for us through the supplier. We are doing ... Read full response »
  • Feb 12, 2015
    I was disappointed to see that LensDiscounters' prices HUGELY increased (50%) since my last order last year. An instant rebate (available only through doubling the size of my purchase) cut the price increase in half, but that is still a 25% increase in one year !!! The store credit is BS as it forces yet MORE purchases and cannot be combined with other coupons when used. What we consumers want is GOOD PRICES. I will definitely look for an alternative source for my own supply of lenses due to be renewed soon. LensDiscounters have lost me with their greediness.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We are just as unhappy about the price increase as any customer. Starting August 1st 2014 the manufacturer has imposed a minimum price for these products for all retailers and doctor's offices. No one is allowed to sell ... Read full response »
  • Feb 11, 2015
    My ordering experience was positive but I can'a answer past ordering.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Feb 16, 2015
    I had such a great experience. I was shocked at how low the prices were and how easy it was. They also are a google trusted company which gave me a lot of confidence.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Feb 16, 2015
    Was so suprise I ordered on Friday uploaded script on Monday then received the contacts on Saturday. Super fast.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Feb 17, 2015
    I have used Lensdiscounter in the past and had ok experience, then when reordering called to make sure there wouldn't be any delays and was told no.. Took 3 days to get orders shipped and then got wrong item.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We are sorry the wrong lens was shipped. We have contacted the doctor's office and unfortunately they did not reply to our verification request within the regular time frame we must provide them, therefore the order has ... Read full response »
  • Feb 5, 2015
    EXCELLENT PURCHASE EXPERIENCE.
    Feb 13, 2015
    First time I order my contacts online. Had a great experience and saved some money.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    it was fast easy and convenient. Should defnititely do more marketing to get your company and brand out there. I did not know about this site. The pricing is very nice, comparable to 1-800 contacts. They have done an excellent job branding and advertising. Get your company name out. Its a really good deal.
    Feb 18, 2015
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Feb 14, 2015
    Very satisfied with my purchase
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Easy to use.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Feb 14, 2015
    I am a returning customer and always have been satisfied with Lens Discounter. com.