LensDiscounters.com Reviews

08/01/2015
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 218 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Jul 11, 2015
    With as much money as I spent, I should have recieved free shipping. Website and experience was wonderful except for the fact that I didnt have free shipping.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We do offer free USPS First Class mail shipping on all orders with a product total over $99. If your order has been over that amount and you have been charged for shipping please contact us so we may fix that for you. ... Read full response »
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Failed to confirm prescription with doctor and we are stuck with return costs

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately we cannot pull up the order and check on what happened. If you choose to have us contact your doctor, please note that we have to give your doctor a minimum of 8 business hours to respond with corrections to ... Read full response »
  • Jul 10, 2015
    What I like is that this is the exact same product that my Dr gave me as a trial. I also like the fact that I can do a re-order without going through the process of entering in all the eye information again.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    first time to this site...great value for my contacts
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Convenient way of ordering contacts.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I priced many other contact lens suppliers on the internet and you were the best. Your site was so fast to operate and to place my order. Since I am a senior citizen and live on a fixed income and have no coverage for contact lenses you have saved me money. I thank you so much.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Great price! Hopefully shipping will be just as pleasant, very easy check out! I'm very happy with the outcome :)
  • Jul 7, 2015
    My biggest concern was the picture of the contact lens box on the website. It was NOT the same picture that I am used to. I had to call a representative and verify that the picture on the website was the product that I needed.
    Great service and products
  • Jul 6, 2015
    my first time with LenDiscounters, the PRICE of course really got my attention as i am currently on disability. I am very pleased, and yes I will be back when i need to order again. thanks for making is very painless.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    THEY HAD THE BEST PRICE FOR MY LENSES AND i ORDERED BECAUSE OF THAT.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Very cheap prices, huge fan. Also the site does a fantastic job of displaying contacts. However there are some brands that I couldnt find when I clicked Contacts > Monthly Contacts > View All. (AIR OPTIX for Astigmatism). But its not a big deal, I just enetered it into the search bar.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Thank you for offering contacts at such reasonable prices. Love your website and ordering system. Very clear and easy. I also appreciate the reminder email about it being time to reorder. I jumped on it right away and got them ordered today.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    At this point, ordering was easy and the lenses were reasonably priced. However, I have not yet confirmed my prescription nor received the product.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    the reorder process was SO easy - thank you!
    Jul 9, 2015
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I love LensDiscounters.com, they always have the contacts we need and the delivery is lightning fast!
    Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 10, 2015
    I've ordered from LensDiscounters.com for about 8 years and have (obviously) been a satisfied customer. Their prices are the best I've found for contacts. Plus they're quick to ship after ordering and I've usually received my order sooner than expected. Definitely recommended.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I have been so pleased with my purchases, and extremely impressed with the fast shipping! I tell people to order from you whenever the subject comes up. Thanks!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 9, 2015
    Horrific experience did not receive e mail letting me know my contacts were on back order so had no clue they would be late also supervisors are impossible to talk to however they will send a nice six page e mail I will NEVER use this place again.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. Our supervisor tried to call you several times however there wan no answer or voicemail set up and they ended up emailing you instead. We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience that you experienced with your order. ... Read full response »