LensDiscounters.com Reviews

01/23/2017
LensDiscounters.com Ratings and User Reviews. LensDiscounters.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 350 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LensDiscounters.com

2015 Platinum

LensDiscounters.com Rating

More About LensDiscounters.com

Recent Reviews for LensDiscounters.com

• Jan 6, 2017
    Very easy to use.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Best prices by far on the lenses I order. Super easy and fast to order/checkout.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    No problems at all
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Love ordering online, no hassle,quick and easy!
  • Jan 2, 2017
    There prices and delivery are the BEST!!!
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Good prices and easy to use site
  • Jan 2, 2017
    More clarity when reviewing my previous prescription.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Don't have anything to share
  • Jan 2, 2017
    I've never had any issues with LensDiscounters.com, re-ordering my orders is extremely easy and quick and I always receive my order in a timely fashion. Prices are incredible too.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    They contracted MD as needed which saved me valuable time.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    I am scoring lensdiscounters midway because frankly, my contact lenses do not last. It almost seems like there is a hairline tear in them because they tear so frequently. Maybe this is why they are discounted? I wonder. So I end up using a new one in one week sometimes. The customer service- email is ok. not prompt at times. But the phone support is good. The website usability is ok - but the email check out system is efficient.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. The lenses we sell are sourced from the same suppliers that your doctor uses and therefore will be the same as you would get from your doctor. As such all our products carry the full manufacturer's warranty against ... Read full response »
  • Dec 31, 2016
    I like LensDiscounters, it's relatively inexpensive and easy.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Great service! Quick, easy and affordable - I am a repeat customer and will continue to be.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Jan 4, 2017
    Not your fault. The USPS got my order here on time but turned around and sent it to another destination. I did not receive the order until 5 days after the original delivery date. In the future, it would be better to not even use the USPS. This happens to me constantly for whatever reason. Also, it is very difficult to understand how to use the voucher discounts you have. I did the promotion and did not receive an email giving me the $10 dollar and $20 dollar discounts. I had to call the customer support to get it straight,
  • Dec 20, 2016
    Typically good service.
    Dec 29, 2016
    Good product availability and shipping. But cost seems high.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Jan 3, 2017
    Lens discounters is OK but my lenses do not last 30 days and I don't see how to get replacements when this happens.
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Jan 4, 2017
    Item not in stock but was delivered in a timely manner.

From LensDiscounters.com

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the delay with your current order. Unfortunately the delay caused by a backorder is beyond out control and do not reflect the service we normally provide to our customers. We are implementing special ... Read full response »
  • Dec 16, 2016
    For this survey it does not list an associate degree for education. Some people do not need a bachelors degree. But as for the lensdiscounters.com experience, pleasant and fast. Have my brand of contacts much cheaper than at the dr. Will purchase again when I can not use my insurance.
    Jan 4, 2017
    Took longer than normal, because the manufacturer was out of my contacts so I had to wait until the supply was refilled. Only took an extra week. So it was not that big of a deal
  • Dec 6, 2016
    Ireena nice person to talk to, thankyou
    Dec 29, 2016
    Australia post is slow over the xmas period.I expect things to take longer to arive.