Level Nine Sports Reviews

07/29/2014
Level Nine Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Level Nine Sports is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 345 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2014.

Level Nine Sports Rating

More About Level Nine Sports

Recent Reviews for Level Nine Sports

• Jul 29, 2014
    Always purchase our ski gear from Level9, best value, great products & excellent fast service, considering we are way down in NZ!
    You folks rule!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    great price for quality hopefully a great package was so close to getn bbr salomon 186 big tips but thought just bit too big so hopefully firesticks suit my ski everywhere style
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Your products seem sturdy
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great website. Love the youtube clips. Called and spoke with a super helpful person for some clarification.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    enjoyed first shopping exp - look forward to next time & seeing deals sent through
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Great place for ski shopping.It could be better if they agree to separate my order.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    This is my very first purchase from Levelninesports. The staff have been most helpful. They have gone out of their way more to help with my inquiry and purchase than any other online shopping outlets that I have shopped to date. In addition, the price, shipping cost & delivery time for my item are excellent. So all in all, a fantastic experience for me! I will definitely shop here again.
    Jul 28, 2014
    Customer support & delivery time cannot be faulted. Whilst the price seemed excellent, the quality was disappointing upon receipt of the product.
    Jul 28, 2014
    Sorted out my daughters skiis etc, but didn't gave the quite the right armada skiis in stock for me.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    What can I say, I live in Melbourne, Australia and these items will arrive in a few days. Try saying that about any other seller overseas. Level Nine Sports is the greatest to deal with, with products and customer service.
    Jul 28, 2014
    Another great purchase and delivery story to tell about Level nine sports. What's to know, prompt 4 day delivery to Melbourne, Australia. Great prices beyond compare and genuine exposure to great snow sport equipment and clothing. Levelninesports you rock. Vincentus.
    They Are The Best
    They are the Best
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Best value for money, product range and customer service Ive ever experienced (on a global basis).
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great products and amazing delivery times....
    Jul 26, 2014
    Unbelievable. .. I ordered on Friday afternoon and the product arrived to Melbourne Australia at noon on the following Monday!
    Jul 27, 2014
    GoPro mount was a good selling point for me. The other helmet is a spare
  • Jul 17, 2014
    My first shopping experience with LevelNine - My first impressions are very good, but I have not taken delivery yet, or seen my product, so I am yet to fully access the success of this event.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great prices. Reasonable shopping costs easy use website
    Jul 27, 2014
    Shopping in Australia has now reached a ridiculous level in cost and supply.Shopping with you guys was 50% cheaper. Delivered from the other side of the earth in 5 days. Can't complain about that. I have spread the word to my friends and will continue to shop with you guys in future. Keep up the good work and thanks again.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Don't fart in a confined area after eating fast food. You're welcome.
    Jul 28, 2014
    Thanks for the cheap fast shipping.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I love this sight. The service people are very helpful and nice to work with.
    Jul 27, 2014
    Always a great customer service experience. Very knowledgeable staff and helpful. Will always shop here first!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    My favorite place for ski equipment. I love the Secret Stash. Highly recommend.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Great prices and looking forward to getting my goodies!
    Jul 27, 2014
    Excellent on line buying experience, my order was delivered really fast to Australia and everything was exactly as i ordered, sizes etc. I will continue to buy through your company in future. Thanks heaps