Level Nine Sports Reviews

01/26/2015
Level Nine Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Level Nine Sports is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 497 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.

Level Nine Sports Rating

More About Level Nine Sports

Recent Reviews for Level Nine Sports

• Jan 26, 2015
    Good place to shop
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Level Nine is great! The best prices, inventory, expertise, service and return policies around. Check everyone else, then buy from Level Nine! Or save yourself some time and go straight to Level Nine!!
  • Jan 17, 2015
    my daughter recommended this site as she has made purchases from you in the past.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Thanks for the great service!
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    As usual with Level Nine Sports, the products were first quality, the price unbeatable, and the shipping prompt.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Impressed with the online portal
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Jan 11, 2015
    I got my order very fast, Everything was there & high quality items. Very happy with there service & customer care
  • Jan 4, 2015
    nice place to purchase new equipment on line. package suggestions are very helpful.
    Jan 12, 2015
    Nice website for this type of product (ski packages for my daughters).
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jan 26, 2015
    Love these guys, the only thing that would have made this perfect was if the CAN $ was not sucking wind.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Jan 5, 2015
    One of my first go-to companies for ski stuff
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Quality products Right price knowledgeable staff
    Dec 31, 2014
    Quality products at very reasonable prices
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Lots of useful information about the products
    Dec 27, 2014
    Good items selection and good comments/product information
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Jan 4, 2015
    It was very simple to order my sons skis with bindings using their website and the service was extremely prompt even though it was the Christmas season. I will definitely keep this company in mind for our family's skiing and snowboarding needs.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Happy with the website & ease of buying. :-) Let's hope delivery is timely & product suits well.
    Jan 1, 2015
    The first time I was placing the order for adult skis and was asking the man (sorry forgot name) questions about kids skis, he was informative and answered to the point, etc. 2nd time I placed the order for my son's skis, the woman on chat was giving me answers to questions (it was conflicting with info on item), so let's hope the order comes out correct for 2nd order I placed. I found her tone to be curt, though I was not rude and simply clariying to ensure the ski boots would suit the skis that was packaged together. Web based order depend a lot on descriptions (most of your items are listed well and quite informative) as it's basically being bought sight unseen, as photos tell little of the suitability. But I have been VERY happy with my 1st order for my own skis. Awaiting delivery for my son's pakage and my husband's snowboard boots. :-)
  • Dec 9, 2014
    When I put an item in my cart, then had to walk away from my computer for awhile, I came back to find that everything had disappeared from my cart. Kids keep a mom busy, and so I had to start my order over, 3 times before I got everything in the cart without losing it again.
    Jan 3, 2015
  • Dec 8, 2014
    A little disappointed when some items are not available to ship to Canada, because they are great prices.
    Dec 28, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 31, 2014
    Fantastic. 7 days from ordering online to delivery in New Zealand.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Very easy and inexpensive way to buy products
    Jan 4, 2015
    great product at a great price with excellent service. Keep up the good work
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Very good deals and fast shipping, Awesome!
    Jan 26, 2015
    GREAT prices! Fast delivery! Cheap shipping! Overall amazing
  • Nov 17, 2014
    This site was recommended to me by a reliable source. Once I have received and inspected my purchase I will better evaluate Levelnine. I was impressed by the presentation of their equipment, with videos explaining features of each item. Prices and selection were great! I will definitely use this site again for further purchases if it all works out!
    Jan 9, 2015
    Very impressed with the website! Recommended by a friend. Prices were decent with a widely variety of products to meet any specifics.