Lift Chairs 101 Reviews

Lift Chairs 101 Ratings and User Reviews. Lift Chairs 101 does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 08/29/2015.

Recent Reviews for Lift Chairs 101

• Aug 29, 2015
    I was helped by Vince to decide which chair would be the best one to order. He was very very helpful. Was able to answer my questions about shipping,etc. So far this ordering experince has been great!! Thanks Very Much, Vickey and Alma
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    the chair works looks just as I hoped it would the fabric is great ....buying on line some times is questionable
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 13, 2015
    They sent the wrong color, had the address wrong and were impossible to contact for five days. Said they already sent new one but never sent tracking # and no one called about delivery.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I hope it's as nice as it seems.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Once I receive it, I will do so
    Jul 14, 2015
    The frame for my sister's old lift chair was broken. She is thrilled with the new lift chair. She resides in a nursing home and will share info with others as needed. I ordered the chair on Sunday and we had the chair on Friday of the same week. The delivery man was very pleasant and waited while we opened the box and checked that the chair worked properly.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    We will see after the chair comes in, but the online ordering was quick and painless.