Lighting Showplace Reviews

08/21/2014
Lighting Showplace Ratings and User Reviews. Lighting Showplace is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 08/16/2014.
LightingShowplace offers a stunning selection of lighting and light fixtures.

Lighting Showplace Rating

More About Lighting Showplace

Recent Reviews for Lighting Showplace

• Aug 16, 2014
    I trust this is a reputable business; if no problems with products and delivery; will return often to the site
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Easy to purchase and not have to go looking for something!!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    WASN'T ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SEARCH BY BULB TYPE
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Product availability is good. Have ordered from this site a number of times. I would recommend this as a source for lighting supplies-
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Emilee Bickert was a big help!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    Product arrived promptly and just as described
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I found LightingShowplace by Googling a specific item for which I was searching. Thus, I did not get into the web site to be able to evaluate it.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    This is my first order, and hope the 2nd half of the process is as easy as the 1st half.
    Jul 11, 2014
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    The lights are very nice and just like the information said they would be. The lights were all packaged very well. They will go in a bathroom and hallway that we are doing.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Orders over $45 were stated to be free shipping, yet I was charged $10 for shipping!
    Jul 26, 2014
    Part ordered did not fit on my fixture

From Lighting Showplace

We apologize that the information you needed to make an informed decision on the product you purchased was not listed on our website and for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We work diligently with our vendors and manufacturers to provide ... Read full response »
  • Jun 26, 2014
    When I was searching for ceiling fans, I really appreciated the notes on the right side of the page with dimensions and whether a light kit was included.
    So glad I found Lighting Showcase
    Jul 15, 2014
    I called Lighting Showplace twice, once when I was buying, and once because I needed to return the item. On both occasions the support was fantastic, Mac and JR both treated me with respect and courtesy. I am delighted with Lighting Showplace and will shop here again.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    The main reason we chose Lighting Showplace is because of their participation in the iGive donation program. Eleven other vendors sold this light at the same price, but iGive gave Lighting Showplace the win.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    i cannot truly rate vendor until my order arrives.
    Jun 26, 2014
    The outdoor lights were nicely made and came with everything needed for the installation. We are very pleased with the value, delivery time, and product overall.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Nice selection and ease of use of website.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Jun 18, 2014
    These have not been installed yet and won't be for a while but they look like they will be fine.
  • May 30, 2014
    Jun 7, 2014
    Ordered an outdoor fan but received indoor product. It was a gift.... So now I'm a fool! When ordering I looked at only exterior fans, so no reason I should have received indoor product.

From Lighting Showplace

We apologize for the difficulties you dealt with throughout your experience with us. We strive to provide a streamlined ordering process with prompt customer service follow up and we regret this was not your experience. Our dedicated customer ... Read full response »
  • May 27, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    I placed the order on 5/27/14. When I ordered the ceiling fan they stated that there was one in stock. My credit card was billed on 5/28/14. I received an email on 5/30/14 stating that the ship date would be 7/11/14. I then received another email on 6/6/14 stating that the new ship date will be 8/8/14. There was never an explanation in either email as to why the ship date was going to take 2 to 2 1/2 months. I am extremely unhappy with the company; however, I did not contact the company because I want this particular ceiling fan. With this kind of service there is no way I would ever do business with them again, nor will I ever be able to recommend them to anybody else!

From Lighting Showplace

We apologize that the item you ordered was back ordered with the manufacturer and for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We work hard with our vendors and manufacturers to provide accurate and live stock feeds to better assist our customers ... Read full response »
  • May 20, 2014
    This experience was extremely easy for me as I am not that much of a computer person.
    Jun 4, 2014
    THIS CHANDILER WAS SOO VERY EASY TO HANG AND LOOKS OUTSTANDING OVER MY ROUND FRENCH STYLE DINNER TABLE.