LightingDirect.com Reviews

09/29/2016
LightingDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. LightingDirect.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 447 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2016.
LightingDirect offers a broad selection of styles, finishes, and applications. From track lighting systems, to decorative chandeliers, to landscape lighting, you're sure to find what you're looking for here.

LightingDirect.com Coupons »

LightingDirect.com Rating

More About LightingDirect.com

Recent Reviews for LightingDirect.com

• Sep 29, 2016
    Angie was extremely helpful. She was able to quickly and efficiently find me exactly what I was looking for. Within 10 minutes of her sending me information via email I had place my order.
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Stephanie was very helpful with product details and assisted with tech support with Kichler. Her assistance negotiating the website was a great value. GO BUCKS !!
  • Sep 29, 2016
    first time using you will have to see what happens when I get the order
  • Sep 28, 2016
    I was extremely satisfied.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    It was a very easy site to navigate through and the prices were cheaper than I could find elsewhere on the net. I found everything I needed on one site.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    My only criticism is that I would like to have had info on the warranty on the Cal Lighting floor lamps I just purchased. I did try customer service and asked to have the info emailed - I don't know if that was done, but I went ahead and made the purchase anyway. It would be nice to have this information readily available.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Looked for this in stores, but did not find it until I went to your site.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Don't have any.. just bought this item and hope it comes thru OK.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Good selection and easy process.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    I kept getting cut off of the internet site to talk to a salesman
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Representative was very helpful. However, was not trained in full product line. Thought that only the Lutron dimmer/remote package was the only product that would meet my needs. But by purchasing items individually I was able to get the items I required. I went back to him the next day, told him what I wanted from your website, and he promptly created an order. I WAS VERY SURPRISED AND DISAPPOINTED THAT THE ORDER SHIP PROMISED DATE WAS ONE WEEK FROM MY ORDER!
  • Sep 27, 2016
    very positive. Appreciate online chat.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Overall I'm happy with the selection - I had a very tight budget so it did preclude some of the selections I'd have otherwise purchased. Specs were not consistent across the board when I was comparing products.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Sep 29, 2016
    I was disappointed that I was not able to add an item a few hours after making the original purchase.
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Sep 29, 2016
    This was very easy, I placed my ordered, it was in stock and I got my lights 2 days later.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Sep 28, 2016
    It delivered on time and like looks of it, but once the electrician started to assemble the parts, he found out the bolted screw that needs to connect the chandelier to the celling is very short. The screw was not long enough to attach the chandler to the celling (defective). I called customer service but the person I talked to was very short. And told me to take picture and e-mail it to him without giving me any instruction where to e-mail it or anything and hung up the phone. I hired electrician to do the work and paid hourly rate. I’m very disappointed and will call again today and I hope I will get a better service than what I got yesterday.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    every time I log on to Lighting Direct I get multiple pop-ups for surverys. this should be limited as it is annoying.
    Sep 28, 2016
    this was in regards to my pendant light purchase. Did not realize the glass had lines in it. tthought glass would be replaceable by selecting others. Not possible as the opening size was unique 1.75 inches where the norm is 2.25. So would have preferred another, due to time constraints unable to return and get another. One shade was broken by contractor. Campbell was very helpful. The glass is special order and he helped me with the order.
  • Sep 12, 2016
    Sep 28, 2016
    One small, maybe not so small problem. A very small screw from one lamp, and a very small round decorative screw cover piece from the other lamp, were not connected to the lamps themselves and were floating around in all the packing peanuts. The screw cover was actually under the bottom flap of the box. If I had not noticed these two missing parts, which could very easily have happened, they would have been thrown out.
  • Sep 6, 2016
    Sep 29, 2016
    The chandelier arrive destroyed due to a very poor, sloppy job of packaging. For this reason alone I most likely will not order any future lighting from Lighting Direct. However, I was extremely pleased with the professional manner and speed in which this was handled.
  • Sep 1, 2016
    Sep 27, 2016
    "Product experts" the folks you chat and talk with turn out to be salerespeople. They have little knowledge about products.They simply refer you the tech support dept of the manufacturer of the it em you have questions about. have been waiting on an answer from the Kichler tech suppoort dept two weeks