LightingDirect.com Reviews

04/18/2015
LightingDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. LightingDirect.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 168 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2015.
LightingDirect offers a broad selection of styles, finishes, and applications. From track lighting systems, to decorative chandeliers, to landscape lighting, you're sure to find what you're looking for here.

LightingDirect.com Coupons »

LightingDirect.com Rating

More About LightingDirect.com

Recent Reviews for LightingDirect.com

• Apr 18, 2015
    Professional product at a great price.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I am very happy especially with the product price which was over $50.00 cheaper on Lighting Direct. Also the free shipping also made this purchase very attractive. Although I don't plan on returning the product I did read the return policy. I was very satisfied there is no restocking fee.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Excellent selection of bathroom vanity lighting which was what I was searching for. Excellent product details (measurements, light bulb type etc). Hopefully if purchasing within the US, the consumer might have an option for an expedited delivery in case of an emergency lighting fixture replacement, but fortunately I am not in a tremendous rush.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    On line chat with Tony was the best such experience I have had
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Good website, reasonable prices as long as shipping remains free.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    The shopping for ceiling fans was easy. It would be nice if the pictures could be enlarged in a mouse over environment. Shopping for the fan light options was more difficult.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I don't like filling out a surrvey
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Wish you had more options for shipping to Canada
  • Apr 9, 2015
    This is my first time shopping with Lighting Direct so I am very anxious to get my light fixtures!!! I so hope I don't want to return them as I really don't like to mess around returning items.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Good selection, prices and shipping
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Easy to use; Lots of choices. will use again!
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Apr 12, 2015
    The item I purchased was just what I expected. Very good quality. It was packed very well also.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I ordered another style track fixture and was notified a few days later that the fixture had been discontinued. Customer service offered to help me find a comparable replacement but offered instead a light fixture with no similar features except it was also black. When I emailed back the differences and asked them to do another search for me, i never received a response. So it took me another three hours of shopping on this webpage to do what was asked of a customer service representative to do days ago. Total hrs spent to place both orders 7.5. Not a great use of my time. Although I qualify for a $25 discount, I was not able to activate the discount code at checkout.
    Apr 10, 2015

From LightingDirect.com

We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication you received when you contacted us for support and for any inconvenience that it may have caused you. We work hard to always be available for our customers and to provide them with thorough ... Read full response »
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Simple and easy
    Apr 13, 2015
    Items shipped on time as promised
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 9, 2015
    When I placed the order I was told one part of it -- the xenon light bulbs -- was back ordered and would not arrive for three or four weeks. But when I received the puck lights, in about four days, the bulbs came as well. It was a pleasant surprise, but obviously there was some sort of information disconnect.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Very happy with the selection, prices and order easy.
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Have ordered before and had some shipping issues with missing product; however, LightingDirect immediately made it right - and we are returning customers now. The product quality and price was excellent and we appreciated the excellent customer service.
    Apr 7, 2015
    Product quality is great and pricing very reasonable. Delivery to Canada was timely ... will definitely consider ordering from LightingDirect.com again!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Apr 8, 2015
    Slightly misinformed about a pendant light being able to easily be hung by conduit instead of wire. Not the case. However, with a little "rigging" made it work. Very friendly staff!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Very glad you had the option to pay via Amazon
    Apr 9, 2015
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Apr 8, 2015
    Great job getting me the right parts for my 18 year old ceiling fan.