LightingDirect.com Reviews

09/29/2014
LightingDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. LightingDirect.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 202 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
LightingDirect offers a broad selection of styles, finishes, and applications. From track lighting systems, to decorative chandeliers, to landscape lighting, you're sure to find what you're looking for here.

LightingDirect.com Coupons »

LightingDirect.com Rating

More About LightingDirect.com

Recent Reviews for LightingDirect.com

• Sep 29, 2014
    qiuite a good selection of a variety of lamp styles.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I appreciate the chat feature on your web store. Dani was able to quickly check on my question prior to my purchase.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I hope to be impressed by a speedy delivery of my lights!
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I filled out this survey prior to receiving my purchase, I don't know how I will feel about the product itself until I unpack & install them.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    LightingDirect.com is an easy to use and stress free interactive website. I found the exact size and style of bathroom lighting for less than what other websites were charging. There are two more rooms I need to remodel and I will be shopping at your store in the near future.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    It would be good if the voltage requirements were explained in the specifications...
  • Sep 26, 2014
    So far has been easy to order my lighting selections; will await further comment until items shipped and received.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Although you have good filtering techniquest to narrow in on the selection you are looking at, this could still use improvements.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    easy to use site; no glitches when it came to checkout; a good site online
  • Sep 24, 2014
    checkout was a horrible hassle. I was caught in a circle which was redundant; e.g. shipping address and billing address kept going in circles. I paid with PayPal from existing account.

From LightingDirect.com

We apologize for the difficulties you experienced in placing your order and for any inconvenience this may have caused. We strive to provide a streamlined website with an error-free ordering process and we regret this was not your experience. Our ... Read full response »
  • Sep 23, 2014
    My last shipment from Lighting Direct arrived damaged. I called customer service and things were made right immediately. And THAT is the reason I'm a return customer and will recommend Lighting Direct to my friends. Other sites could have matched the price, it's the customer service that makes all the difference. Thank you Lighting Direct!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Very pleased with Lighting Direct products, quality and fast shipping. Only issue I had was when I choose Minka Lavery Aspen II see all items in collection, result did not pick-up ceiling light and possibly other lights in collection. Stumbled on Aspen II ceiling light doing searches of ceiling lights. Also, would be nice to have a search pick of glass color.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    Everything delivered very Fast. Only thing I would change would have been nice to have a filter on the website for a choice on AC or DC moters.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Loved the live Chat.
    Sep 27, 2014
    The LED Lamps - 12 v were much easier to install than the original light bulbs and they worked in a couple Dome Lights that no longer worked with regular bulbs!
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    Painless shopping, excellent prices, nice website that is easy to navigate
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Quality products. Very pleased. Large inventory.
    Sep 26, 2014
    Third purchase with LightingDirect. Very satisfied.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Easy to shop , easy to check out, loved products
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    After searching for many months to find replacement lighting for the Dorm at work, I was finally able to find it here.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Thank you - excellent site and very seamless
    Sep 28, 2014
    Awesome service, quality of product and timely delivery
  • Sep 1, 2014
    good website and product selection
    Sep 23, 2014