LightingDirect.com Reviews

05/21/2015
LightingDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. LightingDirect.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 143 reviews. Last rated on 05/21/2015.
LightingDirect offers a broad selection of styles, finishes, and applications. From track lighting systems, to decorative chandeliers, to landscape lighting, you're sure to find what you're looking for here.

LightingDirect.com Coupons »

LightingDirect.com Rating

More About LightingDirect.com

Recent Reviews for LightingDirect.com

• May 21, 2015
    excellent selection. Would like to see more in the rustic/Tuscan style
  • May 20, 2015
    My only problem came when I was looking for an outdoor post light fixture. The description of the fixture did not show the size of the post needed to mount it. Only by ordering the item was the size then shown when the site recommended other items to be bought with the fixture (post and base). Otherwise the site is very good. I liked the abilty to filter different types of lighting fixtures. And the technical descriptions of the fixtures were good. (Might add spec as to if the fixture or recommended bulbs are dimable.) Also being able to use the link to look for other items in the fixture collection was extremely helpful and helped to quickly order other items in the collection. One of the easier sites I've looked at to choose lighting fixtures.
  • May 15, 2015
    My order number is 62526857 placed 5/15/2015. I neglected to put in the coupon code for both items.. ELLFANS10 and CRAFT10. I feel that when there is a discount offered it should come up automatically at checkout. Thanks! For your time

From LightingDirect.com

We apologize for the difficulty you experienced applying a coupon code to your order and for any inconvenience this caused. We strive to make shopping on all of our websites as easy and accessible as possible. We work hard to provide our customers ... Read full response »
  • May 15, 2015
    So far so good; just placed order and expect delivery in a week or so. Can't comment on quality or condition of delivery until then.
  • May 15, 2015
    Good customer service. Easy-to-use website. Thanks for making this easy.
  • May 14, 2015
    Great help with the Live Chat...Alston was exceptionally helpful
  • May 13, 2015
    Very comprehensive website, easy to navigate and select options, excellent prices, direct speedy checkout. I have bought from them before and will continue to do so.
  • May 11, 2015
    could have shown if the fixture are open or closed on the bottom
  • May 10, 2015
    When you order a fan or light that has to be 'configured' - there are additional products recommended. For the maxim 2681 ceiling light, I did not want the light bulbs- so checked 'NO' but it took me a while to noodle around to find the button to then move on to the cart to check out. Same happened with the fan configuration.
  • May 6, 2015
    May 17, 2015
    Lights arrived promptly and in good shape. However we have not installed them so can't comment yet on product satisfaction.
  • May 6, 2015
    May 12, 2015
    very good company to deal with
  • May 5, 2015
    May 10, 2015
    Blane was fantastic. He actually called us two days after we received the order to ensure that our delivery arrived
  • May 3, 2015
    The website was easy to use. If you don't use standard shipping, the other options are abnormally expensive though.
    May 12, 2015
    Overall, I am very satisfied except that one of the four items I ordered arrived with a missing part. I have contacted Customer Service via email, but haven't received a response yet. I just recently sent the email though. If I don't hear back via email, I will contact them using the toll free phone number. I expect a satisfactory resolution from them by them providing me the missing part at no charge and free shipping.
  • May 3, 2015
    May 13, 2015
    Not sure this product will work in my application but that's not the fault of LightDirect. It will not be installed for 6 months.
  • May 1, 2015
    Nice selection
    May 14, 2015
    Good selection of product and website is easy to use
  • Apr 27, 2015
    May 7, 2015
    I have not had the fixture installed yet so I am unable to give that feedback
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I'm not quite understanding your relationship and logistics w/ Coupon Cabin. Gave it a try with this big order and did work. Not to worry. Still need the fans. Excellent pricing.
    May 18, 2015
    Needed to adjust error (mine) on shipping before items left. Online chat associate was awesome! Issue resolved immediately.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    the Live Chat was unavailable... I almost decided not to purchase because non one was there to answer my questions.
    May 8, 2015
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Nice website. Easy to use and navigate. Especially liked all of the narrow search features and the detailed measurements, etc. to ensure proper size and fit. Coupon was a nice surprise! Thank You
    May 17, 2015
    Great selection of lighting at reasonable prices! Excellent packaging for safe shipping. Quality and appearance exceeded expectations.
  • Mar 14, 2015