LightingDirect.com Reviews

01/25/2015
LightingDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. LightingDirect.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 145 reviews. Last rated on 01/23/2015.
LightingDirect offers a broad selection of styles, finishes, and applications. From track lighting systems, to decorative chandeliers, to landscape lighting, you're sure to find what you're looking for here.

LightingDirect.com Coupons »

LightingDirect.com Rating

More About LightingDirect.com

Recent Reviews for LightingDirect.com

• Jan 23, 2015
    Your site is beyond abysmal when it comes to making a purchase. I will not be back to make another.
    Quick and easy
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Perfect 110% price match program!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I liked the ease of finding products on their web site
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I really HATE the mandatory survey when all I want to do is print and check out.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Love the site! Wished I could use more than one coupon code per purchase.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    1st time i ordered this fan(h a d to order 2ce) I received a generic email fr the company that the order co u ld not be processed. The msg was not specific so i replied to ask what the problem was. No answer rcvd in the 1st day after that request so i went back to the site and checked out with Paypal instead of direct purchase. I HOPE I don't end up with two identical fans!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I'll wait until I get my ceiling fan installed to make additional comments.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Mikey, your online support was amazing and so helpful! I would order from here again in a heart beat.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    We saw some bad reviews about shipping condition. We are hoping those issues have been resolved and our products arrive in good condition.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Good experience and found what I wanted - I have read reviews of this site (many uncomplimentary) now I'll evaluate it based on my personal experience - Becca Fogel (live chat) was most helpful.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Great selection of lights!
  • Jan 16, 2015
    june was very helpful,
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    Brittany was fantastic! She gave great suggestions for products.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Jan 20, 2015
    Products were listed as available on lighting direct & ordered. Then I was notified that the items weren't available until March.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Jan 19, 2015
    The initial email acknowledgment of my order did not give a ship date. It kept saying "in process." I called and the agent said she would check and email me a ship date. That never happened. I finally got a notice from UPS that the shipment would be expected to be delivered and it was.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jan 17, 2015
    Ordered lights for an entire home I'm building. Have not opened them as of yet, but spoke with a representative for an item that was discontinued and they assured me if something was broke I'd have no problems returning. Awesome experience. This sight helped me tremendously!
  • Jan 3, 2015
    easy online shopping - large variety
    Jan 21, 2015
    great products at a very good price!
  • Jan 1, 2015
    LightingDirect.com offered a coupon for a ceiling fan that I was about to purchase online from another company. As a result, I switched all of my fan purchases to LightingDirect.
    Jan 16, 2015
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I will not comment until I get the ceiling fan,then I will comment. good , bad or ugly!
    Jan 23, 2015
    The light and fan are just right for my carport/patio.Looks really nice,and I have had a lot of complements on it.