LightsForAllOccasions.com Reviews

05/25/2015
LightsForAllOccasions.com Ratings and User Reviews. LightsForAllOccasions.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 419 reviews. Last rated on 05/23/2015.

LightsForAllOccasions.com Rating

More About LightsForAllOccasions.com

Recent Reviews for LightsForAllOccasions.com

• May 23, 2015
    It would be nice if the the lanterns were listed in order by size.
  • May 23, 2015
    Easy to order and view product.
    I enjoyed your site.
  • May 23, 2015
    As a UK resident I am unable to regularly buy things from your site as you do not ship outside the US. If you started shipping to the UK I imagine I would be a regular customer.
    no comments at this ime
  • May 23, 2015
    Im excited to see my purchase. The checkout gave me a few problems but finally able to finalize. Other than that im excited to receive my purchase.
  • May 22, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised at the selection and the quality of merchandise offered. The prices were very comparable as well. It is amazing to me how much just one strand of lights can do to completely change the ambience of a space. I also enjoyed the ease of navigation throughout the site, although I gave it a lower score just because there were times that I felt there could be more "similar items" pictured on the page, for convenience, and for browsing other options..... it may have triggered my impulse spending more..... ;). The only suggestion I may offer is that the blog section have more pictures with ideas of how to use the items....kind of like a bunch of Pinterest Boards. That way I could see creative ways in which to use the fun products and probably spend more; also, I would most likely come back more often. There were a few pictures of examples of the use of the products, but not many.
  • May 22, 2015
    I am not usually shopping for lights as you sell here, however after a quick google search I was able to find exactly what I was looking for on your site.
  • May 22, 2015
    I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THESE CHINESE LANTERNS IN NYLON FOR A LONG TIME AND I AM GLAD I FINALLY FOUND THEM AT A GOOD PRICE. THANK YOU.
  • May 21, 2015
    Very happy with shopping experience! Thank you!
  • May 20, 2015
    Your website was SUPER HINKY. I couldn't "check out with Amazon" (it wouldn't let me select the options to continue), the interface once I gave up on that to add a credit card doesn't take you to the cart, and once you're in the cart, selecting the credit card on file wasn't straightforward. The product looks like it will be good, so I was willing to hack through.
  • May 20, 2015
    Loved the dite and the ease of navigating it. I had a question and called on the phone, was given my answer immediately from a delightful young women.
  • May 20, 2015
    Easy to use website with great products! Cannot wait for my table runners to arrive for my wedding this month.
  • May 20, 2015
    Wish I found this site sooner
  • May 15, 2015
    Excellent website, very good selection, very fair prices, shipping charges too high. If the items arrive as ordered, and excepting shipping charges, LFAO will have scored a home run.
    May 23, 2015
  • May 12, 2015
    The purchase is for my wedding in the fall. This was a sold out item that I signed up for a notification when it arrived. This worked out great. There was a limit set on the order but when I called they increased this limit so I could purchase the 15 needed for my wedding. Customer service reps were extremely helpful and nice. I could not be happier about how easy and well this worked out! Purchasing from the online site worked well. My only complaint is the the selections for shipping preferences and other selection buttons were glitchy, so it took quite a while to fill out the information on the site. This was from my cellphone and that might be part of the issue of the site is not mobile friendly. Otherwise I am super happy with everything. Thanks!
    May 22, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    I am not sure yet of the quality of the batteries/ vs. the price. i use a lot of battries monthly in my shop. I will have to get back to you on how long the batteries lasted. Batteries on soooo expensive; and i am currently trying to find the BEST product for its longevity vs. th price. My research is not yet complete. But thank your for the prompt delivery of the batteris!
  • May 5, 2015
    I have a grand Christmas party every year and they have made it absolutely Wonderful. the selection of lights is unbelievable and the prices are great. It makes it possible for us to go above and beyond. Thank you Karen Ashley
    May 24, 2015
  • May 4, 2015
    Good quality, fair pricing...shipped like promised.
    May 21, 2015
    I was very pleased all around. Thank you!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    The lights are great and are perfect for what I wanted them for. I wish a few extra lights came with this order because a few of them were broken.