Lily Direct Reviews

09/01/2014
Lily Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Lily Direct is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2014.

Lily Direct Rating

More About Lily Direct

89%

11%

Recent Reviews for Lily Direct

• Aug 28, 2014
    I have been very pleased with the service, quality and pricing of their perfume products. :D
  • Aug 13, 2014
    easy n good so far.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Love this place...This is my 3rd or 4th order. Disappointed you did not have the larger test bottle but I will keep watching for it. Have shared your website info with several friends. Funny..I used to live in Murrieta!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    This was my first experience ordering from Lily direct. I do plan on ordering again especially with Christmas coming soon.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    We are pleased with the ease and efficiency of ordering products from Lily Direct.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    very good prices
  • Jun 19, 2014
    This is my first time shopping with Lily Direct. I was unaware of the website until I googled Beautiful perfume. I am happy to see that you carry other items . I like your prices.
    Jun 27, 2014
    This was my first time dealing with Lily Direct. I found the process of the transaction to be very professional and my expectations of a rapid delivery were met.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    I am looking for a Samsara set that includes the perfume, lotion, and bath gel, do you have anything like that?
    Jul 31, 2014
    I purchased Propet shoes, I have had this brand of shoe before and I really liked them, these shoes are not of the same quality as the shoes I have had in the past. I will keep the two walking shoes but I want to return the sandals, they do not fit properly.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Jun 19, 2014
    Received product sooner than expected and the item was what I had ordered
  • Jun 5, 2014