Limoges Jewelry Reviews

08/31/2014
Limoges Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Limoges Jewelry is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 845 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
For more than 20 years, Limoges Jewelry has offered custom-crafted, personalized jewelry designs.

Limoges Jewelry Rating

More About Limoges Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Limoges Jewelry

• Aug 31, 2014
    Limoges has a great and exciting website! I just want to order more and more and more.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I hope I get the correct item I ordered and in the alotted time...!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I can't wait to get my rings. Thank you.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    i'll check when is gonna shipped.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    very affordable and very good quality I shop for all my jewelry at Limoges Jewelry and will recommend it to all my friends
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love the items I purchased previously. Very high quality and the prices are super. I love this site.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love shopping from limoges jewelry. It is such a great price, very convenient, and reasonable. I have previously purchased from this website below, and I was very satisfied with my order. THANK YOU!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Like the rings and the selection. Also like having paypal and credit card checkout.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Process was very simple..thanks dads need this ...lol
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Free shipping was advertised and I was charged $6.99.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    cant wait to recive my product and share it with my lil sister..its for her birthday...
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I have purchased from this site numerous times, and I have always been highly satisfied with the quality and price of the products.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love the quality of your jewery.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I never bought from here before but I'm excited to see how it comes out and good my gf will love what I got her
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great website there's no confusion about anything, if you're not sure about something there is always a link to provide helpful and relevant information to resolve you're uncertainty immediately. Overall great experience
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I hope to find the ring I bought to be nice.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    This site have an extremely awesome array of items to choose from. the products offered are very appealing and I am about to recommend to a number of friends right now.
    Hope this is good hasit looks due to fact I'm getting married September 24 2014
    Could not log in.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I love your jewlry and the immediate delivery of just what I order, the perfection in detail is reliable.