Limoges Jewelry Reviews

12/19/2014
Limoges Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Limoges Jewelry is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 1868 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
For more than 20 years, Limoges Jewelry has offered custom-crafted, personalized jewelry designs.

Limoges Jewelry Rating

More About Limoges Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Limoges Jewelry

• Dec 18, 2014
    Great site awesome selection and great savings!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    My husband and kids wanted me to pick out a mother's ring your site had exactly the design I wanted at a fraction of the price the local jewelry store wanted so I was thrilled.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I'm always happy with your jewelry, almost as much as my wife
    good quality, good prices
  • Dec 18, 2014
    If it doesnt take too long to receive my order, I would say this was a very pleasant experience and I will do more business with them in the near future.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    You asked for my billing address however my shipping address is diffrent and now I have to mail it myself. That was the only problem I had with the site.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I was under the impression according to Brads deals that shiping was free
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I think their website is very user friendly and I really liked their selection. I will be returning to make future purchases.
    so far impressed
    none at this time
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I was very impressed with your selections and prices. I will definitely shop here again.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I haven't received my order yet, but you have some beautiful jewelry at amazing prices!
    best prices ive seen.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Part of an order from a different company was cancelled and I found a suitable replacement at Limoges. If I had been planning on it I would have purchased the entire gift from Limoges.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I love this website, great selection and personalisation options. Good prices, quality product. Cant beat it!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have not received the locket yet but it looks beautiful and cant wait to get it!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    everthing was very easy find and checkout was fast.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I was confused about the order and lost 3 times trying to select other items and this time I really wanted to have my grandson to be personized on back of Navy necklace and after 3 hours and loosing and having to start over I gave up but really selected you to put his mane on the back. His name is Sean Patrick. I spent so much time in just trying to get these gifts. But appeciate the free shipping on this order but the first one got ordered before I was finished so paid real shipping costs etc. The ornament in this order had the wrong date should have been 2014 and it was 2006. I had to scrape the 2006 off and it left blue scratch marks...Oh well....
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I contacted by email when I received my order and 1 item was missing. The packing slip shows the item and the tracker shows it shipped but was not in the package received. All the items that I did receive were very nice quality but the writing is smaller than I expected. They still have not contacted me to let me know what is being done and this was a Christmas present that I am missing. Not happy right now.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I never received any tracking info.