Linensource Reviews

12/24/2014
Linensource Ratings and User Reviews. Linensource is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 383 reviews. Last rated on 12/23/2014.
The linensource has been selling direct to the customer for over 30 years. From their Tampa location, they offer all major brands and designers of quality bedding and bath accessories.

Linensource Rating

More About Linensource

Recent Reviews for Linensource

• Dec 23, 2014
    Do you ever have free shipping on orders over 100?
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I love the quality of linensource products, but it takes forever to receive them
  • Dec 20, 2014
    The only disappointment was that I was not able to apply for the $15 off my next order. It wouldn't go through. Othewise OK
  • Dec 20, 2014
    The people I spoke to were very pleasant and tried to be as helpful as possible. However, there are no actual dimensions of the bedding---and king size can mean different things. I wasted a lot of time and still could not find out the answer--even though a supervisor was contacted. This would be an easy problem to solve by putting the dimensions on the website--I'm sure you would have fewer returns.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Don't have comments yet as I haven't received my order yet. They did have more selection of mattelesse items than other sources I checked.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I was disappointed that you ran out of the holiday pillow line. I would have liked to buy all three.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Many choices of bed linens. Ordering was quite easy. Prices are great.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have enjoyed the items purchased from Linensource for several years. I can always count on the quality.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I like linensource linens and bedding. ive shopped from them for several years. however I do think their selection is not as good as it once was.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have purchased via phone several items (mostly sheets) from Linen Source, some I loved others not so much. I have a Linen Source card I believe.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    excellent selection; high quality products for a reasonable price; good customer service
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Everything is great so far!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I purchased a coverlet and loved the selection o colors that Linen Source has.
    Dec 24, 2014
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    Both bedspreads were beautiful. Love your products.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I entered a code for free shipping, but I was charged for shipping anyway. I was also going to purchase a set of sheets, but I was informed that it would take 2-4 weeks. Not happy about these things.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I ordered this on the 8th. They didn't ship until the 12th. The tracking says it won't be here until the 23rd, if I am lucky. Over 2 weeks. Really? Please share this with Linensource. I have given these people and their buddy, Sahalie, a lot of business!! This adsolutely stinks. I am livid!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Coverlet was beyond expectation. Have already ordered again & will again 😃
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I'm glad I happened upon Linen Source. Thank You.
    Dec 23, 2014
    I am very pleased with the linens I purchased. I will definitely come to Linen Source when I purchase linens again.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    First time on your site - recommended by daughter
    Dec 21, 2014
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Good value item.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    I HAVE PURCHASED MANY ITEMS FROM LINEN SOURCE, AND HAVE NEVER RETURNED ANYTHING.. I LOVE EVERYTHING.. ESPECIALLY THE QUILTS.
    Dec 23, 2014
    I DID NOT RECREIVE MY ITEM.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN DELIVERED.