Linensource Reviews

05/21/2015
Linensource Ratings and User Reviews. Linensource is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 405 reviews.
The linensource has been selling direct to the customer for over 30 years. From their Tampa location, they offer all major brands and designers of quality bedding and bath accessories.

Linensource Rating

More About Linensource

Recent Reviews for Linensource

• May 15, 2015
    Don't like the fact that you can only use one coupon per offer. When you have free shipping as a banner on your website, it should be a given, even if you have another coupon. That is disappointing. Also, shopping is ridiculously high.
  • May 15, 2015
    I'm just getting used to signing in at one source and being put over into another source. I'm 84 yrs old and trying to keep up with all of this. I have an auto but have turned in my driver's license and can no longer drive where I would like to go. This method has been a Godsend to me.
  • May 14, 2015
    Awesome prices in clearance........love my decorative pillow purchase!!!!!!
  • May 14, 2015
    We received your catalog and saw the exact item we needed to purchase. So many stores carry either no chenille products or only a select few usually with no patterns. Linen Source has a great selection of chenille bedspreads.
  • May 14, 2015
    I will share my comments when I receive my cushions - this is the first time I have dealt with this product
  • May 13, 2015
    Wish what I had seen in the book (the mag. Was thrown out) but on line one of the produce I wanted wasn't available. But I hope this will work out
  • May 13, 2015
    Quality of merchandise is entirely acceptable and slightly less expensive on average than Cuddledown. I always hate it when delivery is postponed as it is for duvet cover I ordered today, but I think it will be fine in the long run.
  • May 13, 2015
    I've had no problems with any order from LinenSource. Thank you.
    Great shopping experience
  • May 13, 2015
    First time order. I am hopeful that the cushions will fit my outdoor furniture.
  • May 12, 2015
    Frankly, the quilted comforter was too good to turn down (in spite of having multiple down comforters, electric and other blankets - my husband says that I could staff a hotel). I liked the price and the color too much. Of course, the 5 star feedbacks really convinced me!
  • May 12, 2015
    Please do NOT PUT ME ON ANY MAILING LISTS!!
  • May 5, 2015
    So far so good. Now I hope it is what I expect.
    May 15, 2015
  • May 4, 2015
    I wish you had a greater selection of sheets and pillowcases in cotton percale which had PATTERNS, such as muted stripes, geometric designs, and non-floral designs. Look at Marrimekko sheets for good examples. I am delighted with your quilts and towels being offered
  • May 1, 2015
    Love your items
  • Apr 28, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    Nice sheets, I'm a little picky on sheets have to be cool to touch, never disappointed with my purchases.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    I love the variety of products offered and find myself coming to LinenSource to find what is out there and the new colors and designs for the season.
    May 14, 2015
    I enjoy shopping with you but searching for an item can be challenging due to the limits on your end.
    May 14, 2015
    Better selection than dept. stores, and wonderful CLEARANCE sales! Shipping costs seem a bit high, though.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Love my sheets and pillows and bedspreads. now cant wait to get my blanket and pillowcases.
    May 12, 2015