Linksys Official Store Reviews

05/28/2015
Linksys Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Linksys Official Store is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 294 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2015.

Linksys Official Store Rating

More About Linksys Official Store

Recent Reviews for Linksys Official Store

• Apr 18, 2015
    Good service. Excellent website Thanks
    Good online service. thanks
  • Apr 18, 2015
    It was a pretty good experience. I came looking for a specific product found on Google shopping. I compared prices with features on a few other models and got the original one I wanted but it was nice to be able to look anyway. It could have been a little bit easier though.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    the on line chat was really helpful and so quick.
    May 2, 2015
  • Apr 17, 2015
    received a discount email, but yahoo delivered it 1 day AFTER it expired. Linksys still honored the discount price. GREAT experience
    Apr 27, 2015
    The default password for setup did not work, the support person had me do the exact same thing 4 times in a row with the same results, he was NOT very good at listening to what I was saying, so I hung up and found a solution on my own.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    This Purchase That I Just did, Was Really Fast AND Accurate for my wireless needs. Thanks
    Apr 25, 2015
    I definitely recommend people buy this way because the service is accurate on time and ease.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    The check out is not good at all with Linksys.
    Apr 25, 2015
    Not a good experience at all with the Linksys Store.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    An easy way to shop, and a timely buy for my new smart TV
    Apr 30, 2015
    Great way to buy a highly rated router, at a discount. Can't beat that.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Frustrated with checkout. First there was a problem with credit card number. It apparently blanked out the password. Put in a loop until I figured it out.
    Apr 25, 2015
    Great router at great price.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    very easy to find irtems and buy from
    Apr 29, 2015
    Good value and quick delivery
    May 2, 2015
    Excellent product, excellent price and good service.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    User friendly, informative website. Easy to order from this website and it is secure to boot!
    Apr 25, 2015
    Keep on keeping up with what you do best! :)
    It was quick and easy.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I like the general "brightness" of the site and that it is not cluttered. Additionally, it is very easy to find what you need and make the purchase. I also like your sale prices!
    May 7, 2015
    The order arrived on time and the item was easy to install and operated as expected.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I enjoyed the shopping experience on your web site.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    checking out was a chore.
    Apr 28, 2015
    I expected a better performing device with a much better range
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Really impressed with it's appearance. Very clean, uncluttered, professional looking site. I had called the company for advice and they pointed me to what I needed. From there it was just a few keystrokes to complete the purchase. VERY impressed with the gentleman on the phone assisting me with my decision. Knowledgeable, well-spoken, and very helpful.
    Apr 29, 2015
    I made a really bad error on my first order. LinkSys allowed me to cancel it and do a second order without penalizing me. Excellent customer service!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    A good source for checking products information and first place to check for discount if u want the item.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Need to extend cut off time for next day and 2 day shipping. I would have paid for the next day shipping but an error saying that it might not get there the next day because it was after 12pm. I placed the order at 1pm. I wanted it on Friday but was not about to pay for next day shipping and not receive it until Monday because I missed the to early cutoff time. I almost cancelled my whole order.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    The only unpleasant experience was no easy link to return to shopping cart from terms and conditions of sale.
    May 28, 2015