Linksys Official Store Reviews

04/18/2015
Linksys Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Linksys Official Store is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 546 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2015.

Linksys Official Store Rating

More About Linksys Official Store

Recent Reviews for Linksys Official Store

• Apr 18, 2015
    your online chat person was great!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I have purchased several routers and modums and I prefer the Linksys it is easy to operate and setup. I would recommended to anyone who needs a great system.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I almost backed out because on this purchase because I did not see the lock symbol indicating a secure transaction. I will not purchase again with out seeing the secure transaction symbol!!!!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Excellent poducts, always provde great service!
    Good service. Excellent website Thanks
  • Apr 18, 2015
    It was a pretty good experience. I came looking for a specific product found on Google shopping. I compared prices with features on a few other models and got the original one I wanted but it was nice to be able to look anyway. It could have been a little bit easier though.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    the on line chat was really helpful and so quick.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Linksys has amazing products.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Great service. Quick and easy.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    received a discount email, but yahoo delivered it 1 day AFTER it expired. Linksys still honored the discount price. GREAT experience
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Ordering was a breeze lets see if the deliver goes just as well, i expect it will
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Really frustrating! I thought I entered all info but I kept getting the "red box" at the top telling me what I didn't fill out. Every time I fixed THAT problem my credit card info erased and several times I forgot to reenter it so I had the red box OVER and OVER. Not exactly a stress-free way to shop! Also I have purchased 2-3 wireless routers from your store and have been shipped VERY old machines (5+ years old!) in the past. So frustrating to shop right from the manufacturer and have old machines. The only reason I'm purchasing again is because they are the best ones out there as far as reviews go. Believe me, I wish I could spend my money elsewhere!
    chat was helpful
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Purchasing was easy and smooth.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Jermine P is a great asset to the company customer service department.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Good place to buy one of the best products in the market!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    This Purchase That I Just did, Was Really Fast AND Accurate for my wireless needs. Thanks
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Always buy Linksys routers for our business
  • Apr 13, 2015
    helpful tech support agents
    Apr 18, 2015
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    I order the AE3000 adapter and received it. Loaded the drivers from the distribution disk and plugged the adapter into the USB port. It ran fine for about 6 hours then failed