Linksys Official Store Reviews

11/22/2014
Linksys Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Linksys Official Store is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 469 reviews. Last rated on 11/22/2014.

Linksys Official Store Rating

More About Linksys Official Store

Recent Reviews for Linksys Official Store

• Nov 22, 2014
    Found a good deal on a refurbished router
  • Nov 22, 2014
    its a great store, it has to make some improvements, like a more intuitive interface, but over all its ok
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Purchased extended technical service "Chat" & "Phone" service for my RE6500 wifi range extender. I did this only after using the chat session which came free for the first 70 days with the purchase of the product. I ran into some technical issues trying to get the device to setup using the standard wizard & without the availability of the chat host I would have resorted to taking it back to the store for a refund. Now it works great & as advertised.
    Prices should be competative
  • Nov 21, 2014
    With help from customer service, I was able to solve my router issues by buying a new one.. The did award me with 10% discount- so that is cool.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I wish you guys would give me the option of not taking the survey. I hate surveys. And the one you have is too long.
    Easy to use and factual
    good shopping experience
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Jake Martin G was very helpful and helped me select the product that was right for me. he did not try to sell me a model that was more than I actually needed.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Love our router - adding to our network and I wouldn't look anywhere else. Great site and products. Thanks!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    checkout was a real pain .. but you have to get som many details..and the credit card numbert kept being erased when 1. you can't ship to a PO box (mayber put a bigger warning if possible) 2. the coupon code got erased and had to be put in later the guest account choice also went away to one rason for the nth entry of the credit card number was I had to look to put login as guest... this was on an ipad and when I went to proceed to checkout I got the live support page
  • Nov 20, 2014
    nicely laid out site, easy to navigate.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    I hope this Linksys WiFi wireless security camera will meet my expectations. If not, it will be returned.
    Nov 22, 2014
    The product, an IP camera with Linksys brand functioned for a total of 8 hours and then ceased to function. I will NEVER buy another Linksys brand product.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    It would be nice to be able to compare your products and specifications
    Nov 22, 2014
    Linksys never disappoints!
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Site works great, EZ to navigate
    Nov 21, 2014
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Store site seemed slow and had hard time actually placing the order.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 20, 2014
    The PLW400-RM Powerline HomePlug AV Wireless Wi-Fi Access Point is hard to configure, I had to spend about 2 hr trying different kind combination to get the Access Point to dole out IP addresses. I had to assign it a static address to my router. (minor) The shipping was also overly long, I purchased it on 11/10 and got delivered on 11/17 (From OH to MA). The tracking number on UPS site never showed in in-transit information or delivery notice even though I'm a registered UPS customer. In the same period, I had also purchased other online home products and I was 100% informed of the UPS transit and delivery notices.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Did not like the checkout experience AT ALL. Every time I would press the button to complete the purchase, it would balk about something being missing. I would fix the missing item and your software would remove something else. This went on for 4 attempts. You need to fix this if you want me to come back.
    Nov 20, 2014
    The store was fine, but the product was kind of difficult to make work. There were no instructions. I had to go online to find anything. Those directions could have been better.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Nov 19, 2014
    I ended up at the store after consulting tech support on a inoperable router. Amazon would have given me a better price by about $5, however I was impressed by the care and knowledge of the technician - therefore I purchased the product from Linksys. Customer/consumer care like that should be lauded and rewarded.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    I am concerned that the connection icon did not show the lock showing the connection was secure (as it does for this page). Instead there was a triangle warning. Almost did not order due to concern about your security. I really hope the statement on the page about secure encryption is correct. Otherwise it was easy to place the order.