Linksys Official Store Reviews

08/22/2014
Linksys Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Linksys Official Store is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 740 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.

Linksys Official Store Rating

More About Linksys Official Store

Recent Reviews for Linksys Official Store

• Aug 22, 2014
    I had problem with my chekout. When made click on th botton of the paypal, I can`t make the purchase using paypal, the web site send again on the begining always. I cancell the purchase 5 times. Later I made the chekout using the tradicional method. This method, for me, I hate you, because I type my number card, and another information. Later I tried to speak with somebody in spanish, my english is not good, and I can`t to comunicate with customer service personal in spanish. Only the computer: "our stores are close".
    Wonderful website. Good shopping experience
    easy to use
    Easy to use
  • Aug 22, 2014
    It was all good...and easy!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Think I am going to be satisfied
  • Aug 22, 2014
    This was one of best stores to shop for Linksys merchandise
    #awesome #greatest #world'sgreatest #THEONE
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Easy experience shopping from the site. Some products should have a less "techy" information under the product info/specifications, but overall it was great.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    have and older version of linsky so i am updating and very happy with there proudcts.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Very satisfied with the ease of this transaction......
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Excellent buying experience. My expectations of this product (LRT214) are high.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    Would buy again if need be .
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    From late of 8-12-2014, I order 3 items, two with two day shipping free and one I have to paid $12.99 for two days, but the products come to me on evening 8-19-2014. I do not understand why I paid extra money for 2 days same as standard shipping
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    I tried for three days to set the product up, never got close. Also, I had to reprogram my router to get internet service. I contacted Linksys and after about a 30 min. wait, I finally got to talk to a tech. which could hardly speak English. I had to repeat my serial # 3 times and she still never got it. I finally gave up and intend to send this extender back!!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Site was easy to use
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    I got a two band range extender. It is supposed to extend both 2.4 Ghz and 5.0 Ghz bands. This helped in my garage office that has WiFi only. The 5.0 Ghz band had very fast throughput. My iPhone and iPad worked much better in the garage. The 2.4 Ghz band, however, was still quite slow in the garage. Also, my Sony laptop only used the 2.4 Ghz band. The extender only gave me 3 bars instead of 2 but not all 5 bars of a strong signal. So, some help but not what I really desired.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Experience was very nice. Had a little problem finding specs. for equipment however once found it was fine.
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    Before I ordered this router, I called Linksys to inquire about a product that would better suit my needs...I asked about refurbished products and I was told that refurbished only meant that those products were in stores and not sold or overstocked and sent back to Linksys and were looked over by official Linksys Techs so therefore had to be called refurbished.. SO when I was on the Linksys website looking thru all the different routers, I picked one and it said refurbished, but I was having trouble trying to check out so I clicked on live chat.. There I was told that the refurbished units are returned units by customers for different reasons... y that time I had already bought the router... So overall, I am very displeased with the customer service when calling in because they are liars.. Also my router is always hot.. So I am not sure if this is okay or not but I am sure I will be lied to and told it is perfectly fine till after the 90 days and it breaks then I am stuck, again...
  • Jul 29, 2014
    A great product line that performs as advertised.
    Aug 21, 2014