Linksys Official Store Reviews

12/18/2014
Linksys Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Linksys Official Store is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 569 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Linksys Official Store Rating

More About Linksys Official Store

Recent Reviews for Linksys Official Store

• Dec 18, 2014
    I have had Linksys products before that performed well so I returned...I also like the color Blue.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Pages are uncluttered and load fast. Routers were segregated by type (G vs. N vs. AC) which aided in looking. I didn't have to navigate a crapload of pages to checkout, and being linked to paypal simplified it. Only brands I would consider are Linksys, D-Link or Cisco. Since my WRT54G (ver. 1) is incompatible with chromecast, I've gone with the EA1200N300. Would've liked 8 ports on this router, but still have my crusty Cisco 24-port Catalyst 3500 I can tether to the EA unit if needed LOL and create a second network.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    This was purchased to improve internet coverage in a remote section of my house where our home office is located. I'm pleased with the speed of the transaction process. What would have aided me in my purchase is - I really wish the Website was prettier and had more installation videos
  • Dec 18, 2014
    An e-mail was sent to me from this web site regarding this product of which I had previously researched & feel this is what I needed.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great prices! Unbeatable. I will come back again!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I was recommended to the Linksys Official Store while on a chat with tech support to try to resolve an issue. Rather than paying for tech support, I decided to purchase a replacement
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Tiered of buying new routers every 1-2years spending 80-100$ decided to buy a good one hope I'm not disappointed
  • Dec 17, 2014
    My problem is not with the store but with Smart WiFi and how difficult it is to work with.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I followed an emai link saying I was to get free 2 day shipping and did not get it. I continued the purchase only because when I receive them is not that important. What is important is the waste of my time over and over trying to get what was promised; at age 74 and 2:42AM. That really pisses me off.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I wanted shipping by USPS to my PO Box. It is a safer more secure way to receive products.I was not able to use this safe secure way of shipping due to refusal of your company to ship using USPS.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I discussed my need online via a chat window. Explained what I needed. The individual guided and told me what she/he recommends. I ws given a code to use to reduce the cost. Only drawback was that B.J. s put the same router on sale a few days later for $20 less.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I like the store easy to find thing and read the reviews.
    Dec 16, 2014
    I have been a Linksys fan for many years and this has been the best router yet! I am very happy with this router.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Tech support person very helpful in my purchase
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Great online service; good outfit to work with.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I havea Linksys 6200 wireless router. I boought a RE200 extender and a N300 USB adapter to extend the wireess networ. So far I have not been able to get them to work together. I tried to make them work with my MAC and with my PC. Could not get them to work right in either application. Good installation instructions would help rather that the 400+ page multilingual ones.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Very limited selection
    Good Deal
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Good deal on nice item.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Check out was a bit of a aggivation as when I made an error and corrected it I had to re-enter other data. That was not intuitive.
    Dec 18, 2014
    Back in the day, a Linksys Wired Router was the first computer/internet product I purchased that worked first time without any customer service hand holding. That experience was a great win for Linksys. Over all the industry has impoved in this respect as I have purchased other components from other sources and had good results. That said, a first good impression is the best impression a product can have.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I like the products but don't care to take survey's on everything
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    This unit gives excellant signal thru out the whole house.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Very satisfied
    Dec 18, 2014
    This is not my first Linksys product and it meets or exceeds my expectations in all aspects.