Linksys Official Store Reviews

09/01/2014
Linksys Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Linksys Official Store is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 757 reviews.

Linksys Official Store Rating

More About Linksys Official Store

Recent Reviews for Linksys Official Store

• Aug 15, 2014
    30 days, try it or buy it is pretty good. But offering magazine subscriptions as an inducement to complete the survey is pretty classless.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Chat line person was very efficient and helpful.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Thank you! Keep up the good work!-Rico
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I do wish you had more modem selection. The one modem you did have said it was in stock but when I tried to add it, it was no longer available.
    Needed new router
    Great Price on new Linksys Router
  • Aug 13, 2014
    linksys website hard to navigate
  • Aug 13, 2014
    When ordering the total was to be 219 however it turns out the promotion included the coupon so did not save an additional $30 that showed when I went to purchase
    Great store! I'm happy.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    All ok. Look and fell could be improved.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Nice site. Would have liked greater discount.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    They really need to get up to speed with online purchase/tracking/support/return procedure.....seems out of touch with the real world as it works purchasing online more and more.Check out Nike.com/Amazon.com or any other online website with great service/tracking/return policies etc - much to learn.....!!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    The item was very good.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I tried several times to add 2 day shipping. When I went to Paypal it was not included nor were taxes. It was very frustrating.
    Aug 15, 2014
  • Aug 5, 2014
    easy to check out other things I might need and check out the discounted pricing on some of the products was easy and not interrupted. thanks
    Aug 14, 2014
    wish you had an auto run program listed on the data sent for easy setups would of saved me some frustration during the process. had to make contact with your customer service people for something I was not familiar with. using the online store was a breeze and I am looking forward to using this service in the future when me needs are warranted ty.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    The store is very easy to use and I fount the exact item I was looking for a wireless range adapter. I wanted one which worked through the AC in my home and this product, PLWK400 kit, seems to fit the application perfectly.
    Aug 12, 2014
    The store is fine but I was told the product would work prior to my purchasing it for the application, it did not.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Site was easy to navigate, price was right for router that was purchased. I will recommend this site to my friends.
    Aug 12, 2014
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    My n-router has the same range as this ac router