Linksys Official Store Reviews

08/27/2014
Linksys Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Linksys Official Store is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 723 reviews.

Linksys Official Store Rating

More About Linksys Official Store

Recent Reviews for Linksys Official Store

• Aug 5, 2014
    very nice site easy to find all that I was looking for. The check was great nice idea to double check the information without losing the data. Nice feature I wish other site would incorporate.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    great layout of products. product description was clear. checkout was easy and simple.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Very easy to use. Found what i was looking for.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    The online store is great. And I believe linksys and there product superior to others.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    just wish the site contained a "compare" option for the routers. it was hard to dicide which one i wanted by going back and forth between them.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Great deal for and amazing router
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Have had no problems with link sys or their products. I highly recommend their networking equipment to other when putting together business or home networks
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Looks good. Hopefully everything comes to me as expected....so far I though it was a good experience. Chat person was very knowledgeable of the products
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Followed the site for a longtime, longtime user of their products, and have followed the name.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    linksys should provided a side by side comparisons for product. the rest was easey.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Shildren are returning to school college, highschool, 3 students working in different area of home hard to reach with existing router looking for the WRT1900AC to resolve the whole house internet access.
    Aug 4, 2014
    The WRT1900AC increased my connection speeds in home hard to reach areas as marketed advertized. We are 7 users and sometimes more with friends and this wifi is wicked awesome in my New England Home Network. Easy to install and the shared 2 TB external USB drive is fast makes backup and file sharing so simple. Thank you Ron
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Aug 3, 2014
    Product accurately portrayed except I thought purchase included free 2-day shipping. If it did, the website didn't default to it when placing order.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Have bought from Linksys for years for routers, they are the best
    Aug 4, 2014
    It has all the info one would want to make an informed decision.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I was very unsatisfied with my attempt to engage in a chat with your "help" line, due partly to language difficulties, but also because the agent seemed mainly to want to sell me something that was more expensive than I needed.
    Aug 3, 2014
    On-line chat never progressed beyond initial pleasantries. They were totally unresponsive to my question whether this model of extender was appropriate for my apartment, which I described in some detail. In the end, I should had to go with my gut, which fortunately turned out to be right.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Aug 5, 2014
    Ordered a refurbished modem, no problem. Modem arrived, no problem. Wrong modem (needed a phone line). Return process is cumbersome. Call for an RMA number. Wait for an e-mail with return instructions. Pay to return modem. I'll try to buy locally next time. Not worth the hassle.