Linksys Official Store Reviews

07/29/2014
Linksys Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Linksys Official Store is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 742 reviews.

Linksys Official Store Rating

More About Linksys Official Store

Recent Reviews for Linksys Official Store

• Jun 23, 2014
    A little more clarity about product capabilities and compatibility would be nice. I'd like to know if my Roku will be able to talk to a drive connected to the router via USB...
  • Jun 22, 2014
    After I put in the discount coupon, my shipping method preference and zipcode went away! No problem. I just reentered the information, but you might want to check with the kids in IT Department about that.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Need to offer more products on the refurbished store. You have had the camera on out of stock for almost two years yet it has NEVER been available.
    Great buying experience
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I just feel that the website needs more excitement. Just feel dull and boring.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Good information and easy checkout.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I was offered special coupons/discounts for my next purchase and all I had to do was to fill out the questionnaire regarding my online purchase. But after I had completed the questionnaire and submitted it, I was told the offer had expired. I felt cheated. I have doubts about your company's credibility now.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    the site was easy to access and the process was easy to complete
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Jun 23, 2014
    Fair cost - quick service
  • Jun 14, 2014
    The site was easy to navigate. My purchase was quick, simply, and fast.
    Jun 22, 2014
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Site was well-organized, easy to navigate and use, and free of any bugs or errors in handling my order, as far as I could tell :)
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Florence B was very helpful on chat line
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Jun 20, 2014
    Great product at the best price and prompt delivery.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Worked very well, but would have liked easier comparison of the available options for a function.
    Jun 20, 2014
    The store worked very well, and my product was delivered at the time promised (2 days). In addition, the store suggested another product of which I was not aware, and I purchased that, too (a USB stick that converts my laptop to the new AC standard). I do have two concerns about the product itself, but that is a separate issue. Re order fulfillment, my only negative was the poor packaging in the shipping box - the two items were just thrown in, with nothing to keep them from bouncing around during shipment.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Very easy to use and clear product descriptions. Very easy checkout.
    Jun 20, 2014
    Easy site to use. Great products!
  • Jun 9, 2014
    It was time for an upgrade of the product I have had for a while and now I can't wait for the new one to arrive in the mail.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Love their live chat
    Jun 21, 2014
    Linksys Products have generally been pretty good, we've noticed a small drop in quality most likely due to origin of manufacture.