Linksys Official Store Reviews

09/15/2014
Linksys Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Linksys Official Store is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 740 reviews.

Linksys Official Store Rating

More About Linksys Official Store

Recent Reviews for Linksys Official Store

• Jul 20, 2014
    The website was easy to use had a good variety of products.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Purchase was quick, easy to understand directions, AND provided a substantial discount as well as earlier availability than Amazon. Both smooth and no hassles. Every purchase should be this easy
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Great products I liked your Routers, I ise them a lot in Latin America. we have 6 Corporations in 6 diferent countries.I would expect a discount for the volume that I bought, but it wasn't honored.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Dealt with Linksys on a number of occasions, never once had problems are defective product. I recommend Linksys product and to purchase through their store. Linksys stands behind their product 100%.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    customer service was great.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Ordered a router. A day later I was sent an email that stated there was a problem and I needed to call before 11:00 PST or the order would be cancelled. OK Then at 7:00 PST I receive an email that says the order is cancelled. I must waste my time reordering the same router again. I called before 11:00, yet the order was cancelled and I needed to reorder the router. I did what you advised me to do, yet you cancelled the order before YOUR stated deadline. NOT HAPPY
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Great place to shop for great prices on Linksys products!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Was able to buy 3weeks ahead of amazon, plus saved 30 dollars, great deal, hope it take care of my blind spots, will let you know.
    Quick and easy
  • Jul 18, 2014
    The online help is great. People seem to be well informed and know what they are talking about
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I will never purchase another item from them!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    This is my third purchase from Linksys I am just upgrading my office system
  • Jul 18, 2014
    New cool product. Nice price compared to Amazon and a few others. Easy to purchase.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Excellent prices with free 2 day shipping. Definitely will shop here again.
    Great company and products
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Product needs to list compatibility list, would make buying the correct product easy
    Jul 20, 2014
    A better install guide would have been a good idea as not all systems are wireless. So a wired install guide would have helped a lot. Took me 25 mins to find an install guide on the Links web site.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I absolutely hate that Linksys suggested that the price including taxes was $141 and change and then went to PayPal for only $129.99 (the price of the item less taxes). I hope this is a mistake which can easily and quickly corrected. If Linksys knows the taxes, Linksys should collect the taxes.
    Jul 19, 2014
    I called because Linksys was offering free two day shipping and my order did not show this even though I selected it. I was looking to ensure that I got the free two day shipping. I was told by the customer service rep that even though the item was 'in stock' according to the Linksys store website, in reality, there was at least a 5 day wait for the item to be in the warehouse. I cancelled the order and purchased the item elsewhere.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Usually I like to view the User Guide, prior purchasing the product. However, this particular product did not allow me to download the User Guide document. Regardless, I purchased the Linksys Dual Band Wireless Router WRT1900AC, because of good experience with prior purchased of other Linksys product.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    This was my second attempt to purchase. My previous effort was interrupted when the site went down on 6/26. Today, the product page offered free shipping, but shipping was charged. I agreed to shipping because life is too short, but I would NOT recommend the site to others.
    Jul 19, 2014
    Original item lacked power supply. Return was required. Linksys wanted to charge my credit card again, or wait for delivery of return to send replacement. It took anger to produce offer of replacement to be sent upon submission of return to UPS. Replacement has arrived and works as expected.