Linksys Official Store Reviews

10/22/2014
Linksys Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Linksys Official Store is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 603 reviews.

Linksys Official Store Rating

More About Linksys Official Store

Recent Reviews for Linksys Official Store

• Oct 14, 2014
    Found the mobile site to be frustratingly difficult. Build my network kept putting three routers into my cart! Finally, gave up and went to my desktop. There are too many choices on the left of screen for mobile users. Limit the selection and then tap on one and it opens another tree branch to choose from. As much as I dislike Walmart, they have a well laid out website and opening one product leads to another. Looking forward to receiving my EA6900!
    Better price than Amazon
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Great support for technical and product support on Certified products. Excellent pricing on Certified, why buy from a stranger when one can get factory OEM Certified product.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    The on line store was easy to use.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Clean and easy purchase! I liked that! We'll see it I get it in 3-4 days! That would be Amazon rare! Thanks!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I appreciate the help of John Reggie B who has been chatting with me.
    I've used Linksys products before.....and have Never been disappointed
  • Oct 13, 2014
    It was simple and straight forward, easy to check out.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Great experience. Hope the product is as good as the experience!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Navigation is confusing and not intuitive. Love the videos. I like the home network builder utility in the site - but could be more dynamic and link out to products in more conspicuous way.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I like the simple looking website, it's easy to use and very direct.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Easy and frendly interface. Maybe it would be nice to have the possibility to comare products.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    I got my order but missing antenna. Called your costumer service I have to wait another 2 weeks to get my order running. They said need to investigate what happened.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Appreciate detailed specs
    Oct 14, 2014
    I am waiting to receive a pre-paid shipping label to return the first router which was delivered without a power adapter.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I was having problems with check out but a quick call to the support line fixed it and I was on my way with my new Router the EA6500 RE 87 buck :)
    Oct 13, 2014
    Wonderful product. It is replacing my 12 year old router! (Also a linksys).
    Oct 13, 2014
    Unit was not working. I was on chat and customer support for a total of 4 hours before it was agreed to replace the unit.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    ok easy to use
    Oct 15, 2014
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    Purchasing was fine. Product support and quality of the product was substandard. This is the only product that I have ever had a problem with and they could not resolve it or authorize a return.