LiveAquaria.com Reviews

01/24/2015
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 272 reviews. Last rated on 01/24/2015.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Jan 24, 2015
    I have (4) grandchildren and they love the fish tank. I wish the was a place to state what gender of fish I would like
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Love the website. Have visited it many times, but this was my first purchase..
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Can wait to see the quality of fish hope they are better than pet smart
    All is well.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    This website is great. I would like to shop local but no other pet stores in my area offer the service and selection of this site.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    pretty quick and to the point but some times the price are not what they are posted before clicking on the item. but everything else is great.
    Always a pleasure.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    new here....this is a nice place to shop.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I love the corals available online, I wish there would be a gift or discount since I spent a lot. the sales associate scott is amazing! he was super knowledgeable and helpful, i am very happy with customer service.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Excellent Website. Easy to Navigate and everything has very well defined information about products being purchased.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    very well priced and a lot of info
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Only. Implants is every fish order has involved in a death except one which was iffy .
  • Jan 21, 2015
    seems like an awesome place with they would do live web updating so you know what is really in stock when you purchase it. even if they count what they have regularly and take them off one by one by order so we know what is exactly available but they have a good policy about it on back order for 14 days and they ship separately for you. so its cool!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Very excited to get hard to find fish!
    Jan 24, 2015
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    I didn't receive an order or a delivery confirmation email, but it's obvious that my email is on file. I called, and had to verify my order rather than receiving an email .They were helpful over the phone.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    Excellent customer service and I am very happy with the live fish that have managed the stressfull move from the supplier to me. The fish arrice healthy and mostly alive. We had a few that didn't mekeep it but the ones that did are perfect
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I am a beginner of the fish world, I called them to ask questions before ordering and they were very helpful and friendly. Made me feel comfortable in ordering from them.
    Jan 23, 2015
    I ordered Live Plants for my Freshwater Tank and they all came well protected and looked great! I have had them in my tank for over a week now and have had no issues. I called them with questions before purchase and they were very helpful and answered everything even if they were trivial questions. I defiantly will shop there again in near future as well as i have suggested them to many friends!
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I have been operating a reef tank for over 10 years; to-date, of all the merchants locally and on-line, LiveAquaria still has the greatest variety and best pricing of them all.
    Jan 22, 2015
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Jan 21, 2015
    Got a very bad ( beat up / sick / stressed out )
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    Since I started buying from liveaquaria I do not buy any of my live fish or invertebrates any where else. Even though it costs a little more because of shipping I always know my order is guaranteed and I get the best possible fish