LiveAquaria.com Reviews

08/27/2016
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 355 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2016.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Aug 27, 2016
    Great experience. Stand behind all fish and livestock.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I wanted to order some filter media on this purchase order but couldn't figure out how to do it. I wanted the 50 micron 18" x 30" (3pk) but the app took me to dr foster web site
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I purchased the fish that came through my in stock notification email, after purchasing I never received the shipping confirmation so I proceeded to call live aquaria and was told the vendor had sold out already. I shouldn't have been able to purchase the fish if it was out of stock.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    once plants arrive, I will be better able to comment
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Interesting to see how plants will look on arrival
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Liveaquaria should pay half of the shipping cost if a fish is a replacement fish for one that died with in 14 days of delivery. (Your guarantee.)
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I am receiving dead fish every order last time all 3 puffers were dead I was out 100.00 need to fix this to keep me as a customer the water smelled bad ?
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Selection of items are great, just prices for shipping here are high. I'm only a few hours away and it seem high for the shipping. Otherwise everything else is great.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Website has a catalog type feel to it and needs to fully make the transition to an online retailer. Site navigation felt cumbersome and pictures could be a bit better. Site loading times were great and search was working fine.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    It would be great if I could see what plants ere available by state before falling in love with something that can't be shipped to where I lvie.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Customer service is really good. Some prices are higher here than other places that forces me to shop around.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    It would be helpful if your minimum shipping charge were stated earlier in the online shopping experience. For example, your $75 minimum for clean-up crew package and $30 min for coral which could not be combined with the $75 I already had spent on the CUC.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    For saltwater sealife; fish/corals/inverts, LiveAquaria is a good source. I have utilized their services in information and the sealife provided for MANY years.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Survey too long.
    Aug 27, 2016
    Great service,shipping was great,7 of 8 fish arrived on time and in good condition. I hope to do business again with this group.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Aug 27, 2016
    One fish was dead on arrival very small compared to the other two I ordered, another one died the next day but the third one is still doing wel. These were purple dottiebacks. My account was credited for the loss. my dick is Giardini tang blue hippo tang flaming angel and my daddy back are all doing very well in the quarantine tank it has been four days now . I have never seen a blue hippo tang or a flame Angel so tiny and they're really neat if they live because I'll be able to see them grow to full maturity in my 240 gallon saltwater tank . I ordered them on a Thursday and then received an email over the weekend that they would not be there on Tuesday because lack of stock and then Tuesday morning they actually showed up and no one could understand why the email was generated but the product was delivered .
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I wish there were more (or any) floating plant options for aquariums (such as the salvinia species, for example). The availability of some plants which are not as commonplace could also be improved; I've been monitoring the banana plant for some time, and have yet to find it in-stock (I placed an email alert for when it comes in, however). Despite this, the plants all seem to be in good health and the overall experience is very professional and organized. The pricing is no more than amazon or ebay, after all shipping costs are considered, and the arrival dates are much sooner.
    Aug 25, 2016
    The dwarf hairgrass was a little brown, but still healthy.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    This is the first time buying for my salt water tank hope all turns out well.the young lady that help me was awesome very helpful. She went out of her way to fix the shipping for me much appreciated.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    I live in Florida. I rarely use the site because of the shipping charges. I would love for there to be a way for me to pick things up instead of spending so much on shiping. Shipping costs are high.
    Aug 27, 2016
    The product was delivered and I was home at the time and met the delivery person at the door. The package was warm and the ice pack was too. I purchased live zooxanthellae and I have no way of knowing if it was still alive or overheated
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Aug 24, 2016
    I ordered 10 long fin leopard danios, 6 giant danios and 10 turqoise danios. All ten leopard danios arrived dead and within a week or so all of my turquoise danios died. Luckily, my giant danios are in good health and doing well, but I was incredibly upset to receive dead fish. There were no black breather bags or methelyne blue in the water, either. The cold packs weren't evenly distributed in the box, either. I wasn't offered new fish, which I was surprised about, but I accepted the refund. I think it was just an unfortunate situation that could have been avoided. I'm at least happy to have my giant danios alive and well.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    I bought fish. They all died in a cycled quarantine aquarium in 48 hours.I was refunded all the funds I requested. I will not be buying more fish from LiveAquaria.com.