LiveAquaria.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LiveAquaria.com Reviews

07/22/2017
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1163 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2017.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Jul 22, 2017
    Glad to get these fish but your shipping is a little high
  • Jul 22, 2017
    I wish I could spend less for free shipping I can't afford to spend a lot of money. I hope that they survive.
  • Jul 05, 2017
    Love the ease of navigating the website to place an order.
    Jul 22, 2017
    I ORDERED fish and pond plants. I was very happy with the care taken to pack the fish. The quality of the fish was great. The plants however came later than expected. They were a lot smaller than I expected and they were in pretty sad shape. Yellowed leaves and just not pleased with them. I will definitely order fish. Not so sure about pond plants in the future.
    Fine
    Fast shipping, great prices. Recommended highly by friends. Great stock
  • Jul 22, 2017
    A great site with awesome prices.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Amazing prices for amazing animals.
    Awesome experience.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Always love liveaquaria!! Anemone selection has been a little sparse lately, and wayyy to high of prices on diver's den.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    One of my favorites online store
  • Jul 07, 2017
    Liveaquaria usually has great prices and always has sales going on. They also have the lowest free shipping price threshold of any comparable site.
  • Jul 08, 2017
    They were running a free shipping on live fish offer, that is what tempted me to buy fish from them at this time.
    Jul 22, 2017
    My fish arrived alive and well! The order was complete and all fish were healthy and made the transition to my tanks very well! Almost all are still alive. I lost the catfish and some guppies, but everyone else is doing great!!!
  • Jul 17, 2017
    Fish from liveaquaria always arrive in best conditions, if we compare with other sellers.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    Very easy to save a order for later purchase and quick check out
    Jul 21, 2017
    My fish were not in good health
    lots of stock
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Hi this is my first time buying from you and I love how easy your site is to navigate even on a mobile device. I would be very excited to see more inventory in the oddball section but love the selection of tetras and angels I will most likely be buying feeders in the future for some of my larger fish I would love to buy A royal farlowella and I am also looking to buy some S repens as well. All in all I give you guys a 9 out of 10 just for lack of inventory I look forward to buying here again.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    Jul 21, 2017
    Twice I called in and spoke with a Tammi or Cammi and her attitude was not very good.. Not at all professional.. I spoke to another lady,(I didn't get her name she worked for Dr. Foster and Smith) and was told she would report her... Hopefully they can correct this issue...
  • Jul 21, 2017
    I found the ordering process very easy, I just wish that the fish would stay in stock for longer.
  • Jul 21, 2017
    I have not had good luck in the past with the fish I've purchased from live aquaria, but am giving it another try
  • Jul 21, 2017
    This is my first time buying here depenting on how i get my stuff i will keep on buying