LiveAquaria.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LiveAquaria.com Reviews

04/22/2017
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1184 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Apr 22, 2017
    good ease of ordering, multiple items ordered did not all fall into 1 order group requiring higher shippping charges, which we don't understand. Awaiting order.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    Ordering was easy and can't wait until my goodies come to their new home!
    Apr 22, 2017
    We lost quite a few of the crabs but I think this may be expected. The fish are doing great!
  • Apr 16, 2017
    I don't generally order livestock online and I'm hopeful everything will arrive in good shape.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    Always easy to find what I'm looking for and I really love the short write up on the care and habits of each animal. It's a great guide to know what to buy or not buy!
  • Apr 15, 2017
    lack of delivery info. date? Time? How?
    1 shumbkin died. Waiting the 14 days to see if others die. Overall VERY Happy
  • Apr 16, 2017
    Thank you for a great service. Packing and shipping are second to none. Coral quality is amazing.
    Apr 22, 2017
    I have had multiple successful orders but this one fell flat. One coral was DOA and another was completely brown and nothing like the pic. I know this is typical of acros but not until it acclimates does it go through a brown period.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    Excellent site! Put together well, love the species description and origin locations. This site makes it simple to put together a healthy mix of species. Thank you and keep up the great work!
  • Apr 21, 2017
    Excellent except for shipping costs. They seemed high. Site was easy to use.
  • Apr 10, 2017
    great variety. Stock on a few fish changes frequently (i received notice of fish in stock, by the time i went to webiste, no longer in stock), though i am sure this is based on supply.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    Nice experience purchasing, many options. Hope delivery will be the same.
    Apr 21, 2017
    You always send great livestock, but I do wish the website was updated more/followed more closely. Only part of my original order shipped, the other appearing as "out of stock" several days after I placed the order. At least I was notified via email, but still I would have never ordered the "out of stock" livestock in the first place if the website was properly updated.
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Apr 21, 2017
    I ordered fish from the Divers Den and the regular portion of their website. The fish were exactly as pictured and described. I ordered at midnight and received the fish 34 hours later, which is remarkable. My big hesitation is that this was my first order of this nature. My saltwater aquarium was a set up for Christmas and I have no experience in the field. Specifically I was not quite prepared for how complicated transferring fish bought online would be. I do not have a quarantine tank. I did follow the other instructions to the letter. Of the six fish I bought, four survived the process. Two of them moped around for a couple of days and then simply expired. I feel responsible for their demise. Because of this lack of a quarantine tank and the difficulty with losing one third of the fish, I'm probably more likely to let my local pet store /Aquarium supply shop order fish for me in the future – even though the selection is much broader on your website. I have not contacted customer support for any sort of refund or rebate; although I would be amenable to doing so.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    No issues so far. First time ordering. I have been looking at the site since I started the hobby about 9 years ago. The prices seem a little high but hopefully everything comes in so that I can continue ordering in the future.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Hoping to see more then one fish in what is called Asserted fish not just one but we will see!
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I have been pleased with LiveAquaria!!! I am looking forward to getting my puffer fish when the are in stock.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    The out of stock fish should be somewhat separated from what is available.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I love the fish on LiveAquaria. I'm upgrading to larger tanks, so naturally, I'm buying some more fish for them.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Apr 20, 2017
    I really enjoy ordering from LiveAquaria. I understand that they have to follow the breeding seasons to be able to provide certain fish, so it's a lot easier to understand why at certain times there are so few fish varieties available. I will definitely be back to LiveAquaria for future fish.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I really do not have any comments except that I've never had a bad experience with them