LiveAquaria.com Reviews

08/20/2014
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 293 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Aug 18, 2014
    Only way I could make checkout work was via 4g phone. Pc, mac all produced blank page at checkout. They are doing something bizarre with their checkoiut engine. I have problems here, no where else, ever.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Enjoyed the site and ease of use but needed to more clearly show stock of items, tried to purchase several items and them found out they were not in stock. Possibly would have been easier using bold and bigger letters for items not in stock otherwise a great site with competitive prices and a great selection.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I like you selections and web site. But you should lower the prices of marine/coral items....or lower the shipping charges...and I may buy more often.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Fish I have ordered in the past came in very healthy and relatively stress free considering being shipped across the country , very happy
  • Aug 16, 2014
    JESUS! LOVE YOU AN HE soon 2 come
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Great site has a lit of information and options
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Great service, easy navigation.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Great livestock. Love the guarantee.great coustomer service. I only buy from LiveAquaria, theyre the best....
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I have ordered PL10 Feeder Shrimp several times. I have followed you directions for the drip method to acclimate the PL10's and the float method. Both are total failures and you are not sending me 200 PL20's. If this next batch does not appear to be a full batch and they do not live for more than a day or two and beyond PL10, look for my YELP COMMENTS ON YOUR COMPANY!!! I will do a video and will add that to the failure of your product or recommended processes.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Had great luck with the live saltwater fish that I have ordered. they have come to me healthy and great survivability. Im really glad that there is a Liveaquaria to go to for the things I need for my saltwater aquarium. Thanks for the great quality. Im enjoying my tank and its occupants more than I can express.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I have heard nothing but good comments from various saltwater forums about buying livestock from liveaquria. This is my first purchase from them and hope they live up to their reputation. If all works out and I receive my Blue tang in good condition with good packaging they will have made a life long customer. Great livestock options and unbeatable prices.
    Aug 17, 2014
    Highly pleased with my fish purchase (blue tang). Package came and time and packaging was phenomenal! Fish arrived alive and very healthy. Would recommend to everyone and will be purchasing from again in the future.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    First time user
  • Aug 3, 2014
    great place to shop.
    Aug 13, 2014
    Awesome place to shop!! Great products and nice staff!!
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    For the most part, I received what I expected; however, the shrimp that I got, which was described as color may vary was actually no color, ie ghost shrimp and the size was smaller than expected
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Wish there were opportunities for free shipping on live fish for orders of $50 to $100 dollars rather than $199.00! I am never going to order $199.00 dollars worth of guppies, but I would order more smaller numbers if I could get a break on overnight shipping now and then. I am very happy with the quality of guppies I have received on previous orders.
    Aug 15, 2014
    I thought the fish were very small and did not at all resemble the marketing photo on your website. Plus one was delivered dead. I told the first rep I spoke to that I was disappointed in the quality and size of the fish, and she was totally unresponsive.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    Excellent folks in a unique business
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    Customer service was awesome. All fish arrived a live and made it past 14 days and still look amazing. Only bummer was half of the order was on back order but 10 days later they were able to ship the rest of my order.