LiveAquaria.com Reviews

12/04/2016
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 353 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Nov 6, 2016
    I am usually a fan of the website, however a number of issues occured tonight on mismatched pricing. Bubble coral & one of the Acro's listed low as prices but when ordered were shown at full price (I did not by the bubble becuase of the $50/difference) Bill
  • Nov 6, 2016
    This my first purchase from live aquaria.this also the most expensive coral purchase i have made.great web site good reviews .
  • Nov 6, 2016
    everyone i've spoke with have been very friendly
  • Nov 6, 2016
    The only capability missing is the ability to customize the delivery date. It would be helpful if i could adjust the dates if seeking a delivery that is further off than the default settings. thank you, scott
  • Nov 5, 2016
    LiveAquaria products seemed to be of better quality before Petco bought it. This is the first time in 2 years I've bought anything since I found the quality down. Hope they don't disappoint again.
  • Nov 4, 2016
    I would like to have an option on your website which allows me to add more fish or coral to my cart and purchase it even purchasing previous fish, so I can use the free shipping. for example I have been trying to get clown goby for a little while but havent been able to because whenever fellow hobbyist and I decide which fish we are going to purchase, clown gobies might be already sold out. Just a thought, hope not to confuse you. Thank you
  • Nov 2, 2016
    Great site and layout. Product in stock and multiple shipping options that allow me to customize it to my needs.
    Excellent purchase experience
  • Nov 2, 2016
    Nov 8, 2016
    Some of the medium fish I ordered were not the size listed on the description for in fact much smaller. That said I am still satisfied with my order.
  • Nov 1, 2016
    like it Good info on aquarium fish and products
  • Oct 31, 2016
    Nov 7, 2016
    I was skeptical about buying live fish online. To my surprise, all were in great condition and adapted to our fish tank beautifully. Will definitely buy from LiveAquaria again.
  • Oct 29, 2016
    I have used LiveAquaria in the past and have always gotten excellent service. I will continue to use LiveAquaria because of service and excellent web page . Every detail you could want is there and explained so anyone can understand it.
    Nov 7, 2016
    Excellent service, purchased live plants and was extremely satisfied with the packaging and condition of plants. Delivery was on time. Would recommend this site for startup aquarists,it has plenty of information on product lines and a good selection of products.
    Nov 6, 2016
    Top quality fish and live plants, at very reasonable prices. Shiping was also reasonable, and fast. I also like the support info they include with live orders, making certain they receive proper care.
    I ordered a total of 31 fish and in maybe a week 5 have died
  • Oct 28, 2016
    I really appreciate that items stay in my cart for seven days. That really makes putting together an order much easier.
    Nov 7, 2016
    The contents of one box was pretty cool for live fish and invertebrates. However, I have not noticed any significant morality.
  • Oct 26, 2016
    I always enjoy shopping on LiveAquaria.
    Nov 7, 2016
    Shipment had problems getting to me on time, due to a truck issue. Liveaquaria contacted me and let me know. Unfortunately, the fish were dead when they arrived a day late. The customer service was phenomenal and got me a replacement order at my next earliest continence. The second order arrived safe and sound!
  • Oct 26, 2016
    Spent time looking for items to be shipped from one facility to avoid extra shipping charges. It would be nice to have some kind of designation on listing photo of where product is available. I will wait to see how products arrive and the quality before I recommend to friends.
  • Oct 24, 2016
    Nov 5, 2016
    was supposed o recieve a credit,but don't think I did. Star polyp coral never even tried to open. Second time I have had a poblem from California. Will never order anything shipped from there again.
  • Oct 22, 2016
    Enjoy my fish that I've ordered from your company in the past
  • Oct 20, 2016
    Sometimes shipping can be a bit expensive for LiveAquaria.com, which is somewhat understandable, but I would imagine the average aquarist can't afford to purchase $175 minimum orders regularly. However, the Build-Your-Own Cleaner packages are wonderfully affordable! This will have been my 4th time ordering a BYO Kit and I have always been satisfied with the stock and customer service for LiveAquaria and DrsFosterSmith!
    Nov 4, 2016
    My order was not completely accurate and there were a few losses within the first week, but LiveAquaria's "Arrive Alive, Stay Alive" guarantee is excellent and they stand behind it. I just wish the invertebrates I needed most were not the ones that were lacking or inaccurate.
  • Oct 9, 2016
    Nov 6, 2016
    2 out of 4 fish have already died.