LiveAquaria.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LiveAquaria.com Reviews

08/18/2017
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1239 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Aug 09, 2017
    overall a very awesome site I will definitely be shopping on here more often. I am new to the hobby but the selection here is not comparable to anywhere else ive looked.
  • Aug 09, 2017
    Live aquaria has been the goto place to buy saltwater equipment and livestock for years.
  • Aug 09, 2017
    First time buyer but frequent visitor to their site. Their site is a wealth of information!!!
  • Jul 29, 2017
    Aug 09, 2017
    Flying fox fish died
    thx
    very easy to order from
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Very simple to navigate site.
    Good Site
    great customer service-matt/cinnamon
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Always a good experience ordering from them
  • Aug 08, 2017
    More varieties of arowana would be awesome. Great overall experience.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Ordering and shipping pages could be designed to make expected shipping dates easier to locate on page
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Really nice site - would like link to food products for fish and inverts
    Aug 08, 2017
    Website, shipping and tracking were all very good. There were a few of the snails that appeared DOA, but not enough to be concerned about it.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    THIS IS THE ONLY SITE MY HUSBAND ORDERS FROM ALWAYS TOP NOTCH..
  • Jul 29, 2017
    I love live Aquaria. Every order I have ever made has been excellent quality
    Aug 08, 2017
    We placed an order for a premium picasso clown fish. In order to get free shipping, we added a green clown goby. The green clown goby came in as expected on time, but there was no premium picasso. We received no phone call, no email, absolutely no communication warning us not to expect the picasso clown fish. My 13y/o daughter was very angry as she was excited to get it and watched the tracking from the time of shipping. We put the green clown goby in our tank and he was around for the first 2 days and now we have not seen him. We have no idea if he is dead or alive since we do not want to destroy our tank to look for him. After calling Live Aquaria, we decided to accept a picasso clown instead of waiting for a premium picasso clown fish. They refunded the difference, yet still gave us the free shipping which was nice. However, we received the picasso clown today and he was dead on arrival. I called LiveAquaria and the customer service representative was very friendly and said our account will be refunded within 3 days. However, my 13 year old is angry, sad, and says that she will never order from LiveAquaria again.
    I wish there was more variety of African Cichlids Peacocks and Haps
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Greta experience from ordering. Excited to see how it is shipped and packaged.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    I tried to enter discount/promo codes and they were rejected. Not happy about that.
    Aug 08, 2017
    This order was delivered after 4pm so I had to wait at home all day for it. I can overnight a box anywhere in the US for delivery by 10am, why can't you?
  • Aug 01, 2017
    awesome corals
  • Aug 08, 2017
    So far, the customer service is amazing when I called and the pricing is great.