LiveAquaria.com Reviews

09/01/2015
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 307 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Jul 24, 2015
    Highly recommend this site, love the ease of you use and the vitality of all the specimens upon arrival!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    My only frustrations are that the information given with many of the livestock don't include all of the negatives. The other is that I like to order the full amount to avoid shipping but rarely find everything I want in stock at the same time.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Im hoping everthing will be ok nervous about the live aquaria website
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Customer service has been nothing less than exceptional. The comfort level of ordering from liveaquaria.com can only be believed once you have made a purchase. Thank you.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Great site. Great shipping.
    Jul 25, 2015
    I ordered a yellow tang and a bursa trigger. I am satisfied with the yellow tang but I ordered a medium bursa trigger and received a very small one. When I pay for a medium sized fish, I expect a medium sized fish, not a small one!
    Jul 25, 2015
    everything came very fast, only issue was that some of the inverts were just empty shells, no snails or hermits in them. like for instance, I paid $3.50 for several scarlet red hermits and 3 were empty shells, no crab at all. so I paid over $10 for 3 empty shells. same deal with several snails.... probably 15-20$ worth of stuff was just shells. I think that the crew assembling the reef cleaner packs needs to pay better attention. all critters that actually made it here stayed alive, just upsetting that some of the ones I bought were just empty shells
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Never thought I would see the day one could order live pets via mail or internet.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Great online experience, much easier than going fishing at actual walk in stores.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    great livestock but I wish you could lower shipping prices.. It is a little ridiculous when the shipping prices are more than have the total of the order
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Wish the shipping was not as high priced, but I get it overnight after it is shipped.
    Jul 24, 2015
    I purchased 6 celestial pearl danios, but only received 5. The 6th fish in the bag was a danio, but it did not look or swim like a celestial pearl danio. I looked for the fish on live aquaria in the danio section, and the 6th fish I received with my order was a "Feeder White Cloud". So I received 5 celestial pearl danios, and 1 feeder white cloud. Interestingly I am completely happy with my order, the white cloud is a pretty cool fish to watch ^^ but they all are alive an swimming, so I'm happy.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I'll have a better opinion when the fish arrive alive and healthy in two days on my porch. Until then, this survey is assuming everything will go perfect. I sure am hopeful. Never ordered (and shipped) live fish before.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    So far every purchase has been satisfactory!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I like another website I use saltwaterfish.com where if you order over 100 dollars the shipping is free and you can also upgrade to ensure that you receive product early in the morning so its not sitting on a truck all day, I do love how you guys have many different types of fish and coral available. If anything having the option of first priority to get order earliest in the morning would be nice.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Very good service
    Jul 22, 2015
    Great service and products!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Jul 26, 2015
    I was very satisfied with the service. All my cute little fish arrived safely are doing well in my pond.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Good variety of fish.
    Jul 19, 2015
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I did not realize I could use my Foster and Smith username & password for Live Aquaria. It would have saved me some time if it was noted prior to check out
    Jul 21, 2015
    Ordering on line through Drs. Foster & Smith was easy. Web site easy to use. Products came in a timely manner & I was satisfied with procucts I received.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I really like your website, I love looking at all the fish, such a diverse grouping. I'm already planning my next tank.
    Jul 20, 2015
    Good product was available and delivered on time
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Jul 18, 2015
    I could not get good tracking updates but was not LiveAquaria fault, this was the carrier. Other than that I was very happy with the complete experience and plan to do more business with them In the future.