LiveAquaria.com Reviews

10/01/2014
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 306 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Aug 8, 2014
    My only problem is that there seems to be now valuable information on how to keep the feeder shrimp alive for more that a couple of days. I wish you could tell me how to keep them alive foe weeks or months!!!!!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Love the selection of fish and plants but the shipping price cost more than the cost of the items bought.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I have always been very satisfied w/ my orders from live aquaria . Very rarely is there an issue w/ quality or shipping. Any problem has always been handled quickly and satisfactorily .
  • Aug 6, 2014
    When purchasing Build Your Own Reef Cleaner Pkg, when adding to cart, if you left he cart page to add something, it would then add twice to your order. No way to delete entire cart, had to delete each item individually.
    Love this store
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I wish you would have deals for anything over 50$ regarding your shipping. The shipping is fairly expensive at over $30 but if everything is alive and in good health it will be worth it.
    Aug 9, 2014
    The chromis order where medium instead I received small. The coral pack ordered had different colors than I received. Everything is healthy and doing good. Thanks Pete
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Thank you for providing great selections and awesome customer service!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I wanted to order both salt and fresh water algae treatment but that would have to be a separate order so then I'd have to pay shipping
  • Aug 3, 2014
    better than petsmart
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 9, 2014
    There was one type of snail that did not do well during transport, I believe they were the Cerith, about half (8) were DOA, everything else seems to be doing well, only lost a couple of the others.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Way too many clicks to checkout. You should find a way to integrate into Amazon.
    Aug 6, 2014
    One of the fish I received was DOA. I took a picture and sent an email with the picture to their CS email. It's been 24 hours and I have received no response.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    only issue I had was a lot of the fish were sold out.
    Aug 5, 2014
    Great customer service, too many sold out fish.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 9, 2014
    Would not all me to use my discounted shipping account. I would definitely order more often if they allowed that.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the quality of the rare exotic saltwater fish that I can't obtain anywhere but at Live Aquaria. I still want more exotic wrasses - Rhomboid, Labouti and I know the only place to find them where they are guaranteed to be the healthiest is Live Aquaria!!!! Bob Sweeney
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The best there is... no doubt about it!!!
    Aug 4, 2014
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Aug 8, 2014
    I ordered the pre cured live rock . It was beautiful and had no smell .and it was packaged very well .in wet paper 7 layers of plastic bags in a cooler in a box ,PERFECT !
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    Lately what i get from live aquaria is dieing or dead whe it was baged