LiveAquaria.com Reviews

07/22/2014
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 281 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Jul 18, 2014
    I thought my items would ship tomorrow
  • Jul 17, 2014
    i am not sure about diver dan, i purchased a clam a week ago, it arrived with only a shell, no clam in it. they did credit me back. so i am trying again. we will see.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Fix the paypal link for payment
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I have been happy with Dr. Foster and Smith products. I needed to get some new fish for my pond and have been watching the LiveAquaria site for sometime. The time was right to get the new fish so I am giving them a try!I have a net over my pond so they won't be sushi for the egrets and herons in the neighborhood!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Great place for coral and fish!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Thank you so much as these fish are so hard to find and I had a problem with a local retailer here. Thanks again guys it was worth it!!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Ridiculous questions: How do I know if I'm satisfied with this order if I haven't received it yet? What does my marital status, ethnicity, income, children or gender have to do with anything. Most of the time I don't fill these things out because the person that came up with the questions reminds me of the movie " Idiocracy ".
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I wish they used someone other than UPS for delivery. Where I live there is no time limit for overnight delivery, so the live fish have been delivered after 8:00 PM when the weather was below -10F
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I wish you could see all of your past orders in your account section.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE AND I LOVE FISH DELIVERED SINCE I LIVE 4 HOURS NORTH OF VEGAS AND 6 HOURS WEST OF RENO. 30 YEARS RETIRED MILITARY AND THIS IS THE MOST REMOTE PLACE I EVER LIVED:) 2 HOURS FROM WALMARTS:)
    Jul 18, 2014
  • Jul 10, 2014
    The checkout process was quite cumbersome. I was not initially able to use my Drs Foster & Smith login, although I was supposed to be able to (the trick was to log in on DFS first, then to LiveAquaria), then the checkout wouldn't accept my address although it is on file correctly. Pretty irritating.
    Jul 18, 2014
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    Absolutely the best!
    Jul 13, 2014
    Customer service support is so nice polite and understanding. Quality of fish well order 18 different fish. Two were great more color and quality then I could expect, 2 aged fish that have lost their color already in their life span and turn black. 2 bags punctured in the shipment container. 4 dead fish on arrival,2 almost dead on arrival and died with in a few hours. Ordered 4 jumbo of one size and the 4 were maybe 1/4 inch long adults are usualy 1 inch long. So customer support is great, fish cautious here
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Looking forward to receiving my first shipment from you guys! I've heard good things!
    Jul 11, 2014
    Frustrated with the quality of marine life I received. Some red scarlet hermit shells were completely crushed and I didn't relieve nearly as many as I paid for. Most of the snails I received were also dead. I probably will not be ordering again and will not recommend. Customer support was very very helpful though!
    Jul 13, 2014
    I placed a sizeable order for hermit crabs and snails for my 500 gallon tank.... only a fraction of the order arrived and most of the snails were dead. I called and inquired about the situation and it was quickly and professionally resolved. My customer service rep was fantastic.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    Not happy with color of the koi. Different from the picture online.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    The quality of the fish is really poor, the blonde Naso Tang died right after the warranty period and the staff refused to work with me. The Moorish Idol became available the next day for sales right after the cancelation of the order so i reordered again but the fish came with damaged fins. The powder blue tang paid full regular price but few days later went on sales. It was an extremely bad experience to deal with online purchase and your staffs refused to work with me. I totally lost confident dealing with online shopping. I will NOT recommend to all my hobbyist friends. Very disappointed.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Registering was one of the more difficult processes (compared to other on-line retailers).
    Jul 13, 2014
    Product purchased was a live plant. It arrived wrapped in damp newspaper, but almost all foliage looked like cooked spinach. Hoping it will live. Problem was that the it should have been packed in something to prevent it from being cooked in transit. Hate to think what it might have looked like if it were fish I was buying.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I like that fact that they quarantine their animals before selling to the public. Great reputation for healthy animals.
    Jul 16, 2014
    Love the WYSIWYG from Diver's Den. That and I also understand the Livestock is quarantined to ensure health making it safe to introduce to the display system.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    This is my first time purchasing anything here but they got a great selection of fish and I am really happy with my purchase and can't wait to get my stuff :) I recommend this site to anyone who is skeptical
    Jul 11, 2014
    great company i baught my fish and they were healthy and are doing great =)