LiveAquaria.com Reviews

09/03/2015
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 305 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Aug 31, 2015
    I love the videos and images of your specimen but I was charged $34.99 on an order for shipping when the checkout page said it would only be $14.99. To make things worse that specimen died and when I tried to get credit I was only going to get credit for the fish and not the shipping. I talked to a supervisor and they refunded me for the shipping thankfully. I really do enjoy this website it was just an unlucky scenario. I am unsure why the checkout page told me $14.99 perhaps it was a fluke. I probably would have bought more than one specimen if I had known I was paying the $35 shipping to make it worth it.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Very professional organization. Usually I am pleased with items---one time fish/shrimp much too small but overall, I like ordering online from them. Some fish are difficult to find in aquarium shops and I like the variety I can find here. Whenever I have spoken to someone on the phone, that person is super professional and helpful---so I am also satisfied re customer service. The Rewards program is a big plus, too. Lastly, I am glad they offer Sat. shipping as that is more convenient for me. The only fault I recall is on one shipment, water was leaking from one of the containers---fortunately there were no casualties!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have been a long time liveaquaria customer and only ever shop here. Would love two things with their website. A filter like on any other site to show ONLY what is in stock. This would make it so much easier to shop. Second have your Starting at Price actually show the price of the lowest price item in stock. Far too often I click on a specimen only to find one 2 times the cost is in stock. This really lengthens the amount of time for viewing your website. One other nice to have thing would be to break the Diver's Den fish into reef safe/with caution vs non-reefsafe fish.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Was disappointed when I tried to use a 15% discount code at the end of my order and it would not register. The code I used was 780/8676 that I received from "LiveAquaria coupons.com".
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Great site, very educational and was exactly what I was looking for due to starting a planted tank.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Very nice site. I appreciate the health of the species and the information provided when picking a species. It would be cool if a few species were kept and perhaps attempts to aquaculture different species were made.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    You need to update the checkout page. When I wanted to change the quantity of how many plants I wanted, it made me delete the entire item and I had to go back and re add it. Other than that, great website!
    SO FAR EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DELIVERED ALIVE
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great site. I only purchase from divers den. Everything I have purchased has been for a 400g display reef cube that is in our living room. I can always find the perfect fish with just a little patience and a somewhat deep wallet.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Please send me a new coupon code
  • Aug 27, 2015
    The site went down a couple of times. Oh, and maybe because I am just getting into fish, I didn't really understand what food to buy. Hope the one I purchased is good! Overall, wonderful experience. Can't wait to get my little fish!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I have been very happy with my purchases from Live Aquaria
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I appreciate Live Aquaria to the Max. I find this survey to be somewhat offensive. While I realize that your PR people use this info. well I am sick of being subjected to it every time I look at your site And if you say that we're only subjected to the survey when we buy, that may be the reason people don't finish their transaction
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Your popup to op in to be on your savings list is annoying as hell it comes up every time i changed pages on our payment screen. It was on screen at least 4 times after i clicked yes. Please update it to reflect what your client has picked. Other than that your site was well put together overall my experience was good.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I was very happy with my one previous order...all 6 fish I previously ordered are thriving in my tank. This successful order prompted me to go ahead with this much larger marine order. Your service allows me to acquire specimens that are unavailable anywhere else.
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    Everything came on time, extremely safely packaged, everyone is alive and doing well 3 days later. I am totally satisfied.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    The only comment is that last time I did not receive any confirmation notice of sending anything, I called earlier in the morning on when it was suppose to be here, and you told me that order was cancelled, I went to work, then the order showed up. In a 80+ degree day, my order would not last very long, I hope you will be better on this order.
    Aug 29, 2015
    once again, delivery tracking was not what was stated, if I didn't have a neighbor home, I would have lost more of my animals. When I got the animais out of the box, I looked into the bags and saw 8 of the crabs weren't even moving - didn't see anything in their shells. this was before I even put the bags into the tank to acculuate, very disappointing, I guess that is what I get for doing online ordering. I am glad I didn't pay too much for those
  • Aug 21, 2015
    The free shipping on all oreders hooked me, but that was not the case. I continued on using a different promo. Hopefully the bad ends there and the future is more promising.
    Aug 29, 2015
    3 of the fish arrived dead.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    35 dollars for shipping is excessive especially since I live 2 hours away. Shipping should have a different rate if it's in state.
    Aug 30, 2015
    My yellow tang died on 8/29. My water parameters are excellent. The other fish are fine and very active.