LiveAquaria.com Reviews

06/30/2015
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 283 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Apr 18, 2015
    A soft suggestion would be in the information about the fish such as temperament, tank size needed and how large it can get it would be quiet helpful if it listed a kind of time line of how long it would take said fish to mature in size completely from the size it is when you send it, to when it becomes full grown. Thank you
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Healthy livestock and the best customer service in the business!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    First purchase from this merchant - overall easy to use, great selection, fair prices - looking forward to delivery and the quality of the product
  • Apr 15, 2015
    at checkout, it kept saying that my state of Texas and my zip code of 76049-1751 couldn't be correct. But it was correct, every time I kept entering it. And I'm wondering why they charged me sales tax, since they never have in the past.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Do not sell yourself to petco!!!! or whoever is trying to buy you. if you do ensure they keep your business model the same and show the same care and devotion that you have to fish and their care. I'm utterly appalled at the way the fish are treated at petco stores. they do not deserve you!
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Very happy with expedited orders and items
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I hate the website. Every time I have to reset my password. It's always telling me I've already used the password. This order apparently was added on to a prior order, which I already had received. I couldn't generate a new order. I finally just deleted the prior purchases and started over. Website needs work; not user friendly.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    there was a 6 day delay in delivery of my plants (weather). damage was done. you replaced my $100 order without question. thanks/. subsequently i purchased several species of tropical fish, $160 The. zebras were toast. the heating element cooked them i think. You might consider taping heating envelope to TOP of jid (inside). this might prevent future problems. i was credited for zebras - no questions. thanks. i suggest you give a free sample of your fish food (what your fish are fed) to help transition them. you might increase your sales. All in all, I give you a 10! You are fair and responsive, Very happy with both plants and fish. thanks
  • Apr 11, 2015
    The site itself felt a little hokey. I didn't know my username. Perhaps I should have just tried my email, but I would have liked to have a "(email)" around there or something. The plants are good, though, at least the water hyacinth i order from them
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Good selections and good prices.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Apr 14, 2015
    Really bummed Kuhli loach arrived deceased but overall very pleased. 2nd time ordering from liveaquaria and plan on ordering in the future.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    My experience with purchasing from Live Aquaria has been always enjoyable.
    Apr 18, 2015
    Purchase experience was a great one.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Would have liked to be able to buy also supplies and not only fish on the same order, the fact i could not stopped me from spending more on the site.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    When I was ready for checkout and select paypal credit, it kept giving me an error messege. After many attempts I had to manually log in to paypal and select paypal credit from there.
    Apr 11, 2015
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Most of what I needed was out of stock...blue hippo tang, pink skunk clown, long spine black urchin, stingray, etc
    Apr 14, 2015
    Spent close to $1,000 on fish for a 110 gallon tank and the fish were so small it doesn't look like I gave fish in my tank. When I called I spend at least a half hour on the phone explaining the approximate size of each fish, only for them to request that I find a ruler and take pictures of each fish with the ruler against the tank. Too much of a hassle. I just won't buy again.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    Very happy with my orders. So many different selections. Love the email alerts !! Thank you
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    My overall experience I give thumbs up to Live Aquaria!
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 13, 2015
    Unfortunately, my shipment of live fish and shrimp was delayed due to flooding at the intermediate UPS location. Rather than delivery on Friday AM, I received my order on Monday AM. I fully expected to open a box full of dead animals. Instead, the gourami looked beautiful and ALL of the cherry and orange shrimp revived during the acclimation period (though some just barely). Unfortunately, none of the threadfin rainbowfish were alive. LiveAquaria contacted me about the storm delay when they knew the shipment wouldn't make it, and when I called with the information of survivors/DOA, they immediately offered to either refund my money or re-ship the ones that didn't make it - my choice. I would order from LiveAquaria again without hesitation!
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Kewl site bruh. Shaaa
    Apr 13, 2015
    Very helpful people in customer service. Had a shipping error that resulted in loss of product, but was taken care of by customer service with no hassle. Will absolutely do business again.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Healthiest fish I've seen on the market. Thank you.
    Apr 13, 2015
    Customer service was beyond expectations. Thank you.