LiveAquaria.com Reviews

09/01/2015
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 307 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Jun 19, 2015
    Staff was so helpful and friendly. Made several calls to get info and advice on tank, I am confidant in purchase and thank you!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Divers den needs better/ redely visible description on items. Pricing on some frags could be better.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Shipping is a little high, love the selections,
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Very great prices on one of a kind pieces!! Will order here again no doubt
  • Jun 16, 2015
    I use fosters and smith for pond supplies. Never a problem ordering. But this website is a joke.took a long time for me to figure out how to complete order. Almost gave up and should have. I know I'm not very good on computers but it should not be this hard to buy something.
    Jun 21, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Trusted company, where as many other online vendors in this hobby have spotty track records.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Looking forward to my purchase. Thank you
  • Jun 15, 2015
    This was an easy site to navigate. I was a bit disappointed that so many of my original picks were not available.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I like it, just wish the free shipping happened at a lower cost.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Love the website, and the detailed info about fish & inverts. Have been viewing and wanting to order for months. Had a little difficulty logging in (I had a DrsFoster account). It refused to send me my forgotten password, and when I went to register a new account, it refused because the email existed. I finally tried several more old passwords until I remembered by DrsFoster password. Was one try away from abandoning the whole order! Glad I didn't give up.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I want to order more from you however it seems like many fish tend to be out of stock. That is my only complaint but I still like your selection and will continue to buy from you.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Awesome selection! Great speciments. Costomer service is awesome!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Checkout process is confusing. First I tried to checkout as an existing customer but my login info was rejected. Then I tried to sign up as a new customer and was told an account already exists. Finally, after checking and rechecking sign-in info I was allowed to check out only to have my credit card erjected twice before it was ultimately accepted.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 21, 2015
    They were just to little that's all
  • Jun 10, 2015
    PLEASE MOVE SIGN IN\OUT BUTTON CAUSE MY FAT FINGERS KEPT HITTING IT INSTEAD OF BASKET CONTENTS.
    Jun 17, 2015
    Good product 2 out of 15 items dead on arrival UPS SCREWED UP too.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    The selection of fish is awesome. I would've liked to have bought black labeo but I know they're hard to find. The shipping price was very high but understandable since it is next day shipping. Last, the 30% discount on the electric blue Jack Dempsey is definitely what sold it!
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Website is easy and manageable, but I have an order I have yet to recieve. It has been postponed or forgotten 4 times. The customer service reps are helpful and cooperative and polite. However the whole situation has been an invonvenience.
    Jun 18, 2015
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    I would it like to see more information regarding the plants, as an example ground,background etc . Besides that it is a lot of product plants included in the package.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Nice site. Good place to find items not available in my hometown.
    Jun 16, 2015