LiveAquaria.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LiveAquaria.com Reviews

04/23/2017
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1185 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Mar 29, 2017
    Apr 04, 2017
    Tech explained return policy better,to safe me money.
  • Mar 24, 2017
    I have not received the yet, but am satisfied with the purchase experience.
    Apr 04, 2017
    We ordered two different tropical fish. One was in perfect condition, the other had been slowly leaking water and air from its bag-probably at the fault of a rough handler within the shipping company. The fish took a long time to regain its strength, but thanks to a strong, healthy start before leaving tge fish aquaria base, and an established tank at our home, She did make a full recovery. We are pleased and will most likely place other orders in the future.
  • Mar 21, 2017
    Apr 04, 2017
    All of my fish I had ordered died within a couple days due to ick/exhausting disease, or before I got them out of the box. The first loaches that came dead were refunded to me over email, but I never got a response from the last email I had sent.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Very satisfied. Prices are pretty good. Shipping needs to be less with orders over $100
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Will wait for a final verdict until products received but ordering process is very easy and the information provided about fish and acclimation is excellent.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    One of the best for aquarium goods
  • Apr 04, 2017
    I have bought fish from this site before they are the best for price and available of fish.
  • Mar 29, 2017
    I placed my first order last week for almost $500.00 and am one to not usually complain, however, that was a lot of money and I was not happy with a few of the coral and all of the fish died in 1 day. I shared my complaint via email and a very pleasant customer services rep called me and replaced those that I was not happy with and replaced my fish. I will receive them in a few days. I placed another order with over $100.00 after credits and look forward to receiving them in a few days. I will also be using my 15% off of supplies in the next few days as well. I look forward to being a valued loyal customer and love my reef tank. Thank you for the great customer service so far.
    Apr 04, 2017
    This was a replacement order and it was supposed to have been delivered on Friday, March 31st, on my scheduled PTO day, and I found it at my doorstep very cold after work on Thursday, March 30th. The replacement Starry Benny was not included, The McKoster's Flasher Wrasse was never seen, and the Royal Gramma Basslet was dead on the bottom of my tank in the morning. I sent a message regarding this issue to customer support and I am waiting to hear from them.
    I love live aquaria
  • Apr 04, 2017
    I wish there was a chart to see how comparable some of the crabs are to certain corals and other crabs.
  • Mar 24, 2017
    Love this site!
    Trying again after bad experience the last 2 orders
    Great customer service
  • Apr 03, 2017
    LiveAquaria's customer service is excellent! I always feel safe buying from them.
  • Apr 03, 2017
    Awesome variety and great info on the product's. The websites easy to yous and has a lot of helpful info.
  • Apr 03, 2017
    variety of species to select from had everyone of the ones i wanted in mind!
  • Apr 03, 2017
    PAST ORDERS ,FISH HAVE ALL BEEN HEALTHY, I WILL CONTINUE WITH LIVEAQURIA JUST BECAUSE OF THERE VARIETY AND PRICES ALONG WITH THE HELP AND KNOWLEDGE FROM THERE STAFF, THANKS TO MATT & SCOTT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,M.A. BLAIR
  • Mar 26, 2017
    Apr 03, 2017
    Some of the plants were dark brown. It is too soon to tell if it will make a recovery. I am hopeful though.
  • Apr 03, 2017
    Best site for all my needs.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    I've heard good things about Live Aquaria so I look forward to doing business with them
    Apr 03, 2017
    One of the fish arrived dead and one of the other fish was smaller than expected, based on what the website describes as a medium sized fish.