LiveAquaria.com Reviews

12/27/2014
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 248 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    If everyone arrives ok and as pictured I will be extremely satisfied and will definitely order from this merchant again.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Keep up the work
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I'm always impressed with Live Aquaria. They make it very clear that Diver's Den items aren't guaranteed until you checkout, which is nice, because other places aren't so clear about WYSIWYG items. The pictures on them also show me exactly what I'm getting, and they even mention the conditions the pictures are taken in. I will shop here again and I have already recommended them to others.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    With the compatibility chart, it would be nice for it to be setup for each type of fish you're looking at because its hard to follow the cart. Or you could make it interactive by allow the user to click on a type of fish and the chart highlight what should and shouldn't be allowed with the fish. Please stop with the pop ups on your website.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    It was a bit of a hassle getting my password changed. I would have done all this yesterday, if I could have.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Love the service......
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I wish they had more of a selection
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I would like to see recommendations on foods for the products purchased. Lets say I'm not an expert on buying fish for my Aquarium, I would also need to know the types of foods to purchase for the fish I have ordered, so they don't eat each other. I think you do a good job of identifying aggressive and who can live peacefully together, and you probally listed the food for each fish, but I need a little extra assastance in this matter. Thank you. Non Expert
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Just buying a gift for a relative that referred your website to me. Having to create an account for a one-time buy is ridiculous and the wording throughout creating an account is misleading. I purchased an e-gift certificate and filled in the email address and then it asked for a shipping address! I don't know if this e-card will be sent by email or shipped through the postal service!! Next time this relative asks for something from your website, I will send him cash or a gift-card form another store!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    A very safe and convenient option for purchasing tropical fish
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Fantastic selection at great prices. Can't go wrong with shopping at LiveAquaria.com
    Dec 18, 2014
    I like the fact that LiveAquaria stands behide their product. I will be ordering them again.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I've ordered from LiveAquaria in the past and have had good experiences with them. This time of year, the selection of coral is very low and the prices a bit high.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    great quick service - healthy fish.
    Dec 15, 2014
    Sent an email on Friday with a question/request - still haven't heard back., which is extremely rare for this company.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Im awefully satisfied with my critter!!! still alive and thriving.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    LiveAquaria has an extensive selection of livestock and their shipping care is second to none. I have had 1 unsatisfactory experience and I am optimistic that it won't be repeated. Mistakes do happen. Overall, all the livestock I have purchased are healthy, robust, and free from parasites and illnesses. They do a great job and I will continue to purchase from LiveAquaria until they give me a reason no to.
    Dec 13, 2014
    After a little misunderstanding, I was able to get the livestock I wanted. They are way better than I expected and they are very large and healthy.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Happy with my purchase
  • Dec 3, 2014
    They have a very good selection of fish. I enjoy shopping and browsing at all the beautiful aquatic life they have to offer. The prices are fair. I will be shopping again soon. Thank-you Donna Booth
    Dec 18, 2014
    I received my order and everything was pretty. Two fish were dead on arrival. Had a little trouble contacting company to let them no of this problem. Emailed them and after a few days they replied and made everything right. I have to say this was right after Thanksgiving, so I am sure that was the delay in correcting my order. Everything got taking care of, and I am very happy with order. Thank you Donna
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    I have ordered simular products from other sites but when I got this one from LiveAquaria.com they all fail in comparison. The packaging was great but the live stock inside was better. All fish an coral arrived health and vibrant. After alcimation and quarantine, they are all still alive. liveAquaria is now the only site I will use to order these products. Thank you.