LiveAquaria.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LiveAquaria.com Reviews

10/19/2017
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 1287 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Sep 19, 2017
    Keep doing what you do. Our hobby appreciates you.
    Sep 30, 2017
    A class act from Dr Foster and Smith.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    The Customer Service on the Phone is Fantastic. Completely makes me ordering stress free
  • Sep 30, 2017
    Love the site. I would shop here more often if I was still in tr hobby.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Sep 30, 2017
    The liivestock was healthy and are thriving
  • Sep 19, 2017
    I have always heard good reviews about liveaquaria so I wanted to see. They always have good deals and selections. Now we'll see how they do! I'm sure it will be fine though.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    Easy to order on line great.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    excellent prices and selection on all fish
    Sep 30, 2017
    Excellent service and great fish 🐟
    Sep 30, 2017
    Fish were not delivered until later afternoon, they were not happy but luckily came back after a long period of acclimation. Coral received did not match the color or description of what was shown online, it may have been because of the shipment but time will tell.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    A+++++ company, receives product quickly
  • Sep 14, 2017
    This site has some very nice cichlids and on sale. I just purchased a new tank and have gone up to a 75 gallon and stocking up on all cichlids. Huge bargain!
    Sep 30, 2017
    I ordered a huge batch of different cichlids and once delivered they forgot my 4 blue cobalts and had one fish that was upside down and almost dead. I called to let them know and was told to wait the 2 weeks just in case and then they would reship the fish. Once I let the fish out, I had a bag of 3 cichlids and one of them was very much bigger than the other two and had beat up the one so bad that it died the next day. I called and let them know and chose to have them replace this fish too. I had my order reshipped with the 4 they didn't send and the two replacements and I ordered about 4 more others. I get my order today but once again they have forgot the 4 blue cobalts? I called and they were not sure why and once again will ship at some point or be cancelled. Not sure what's going on with that and was told all sizes were in stock but ????
    Sep 30, 2017
    Half of the live specimens purchased died within 2 days. Shipping is very exopensive and not worth it if the fish all die.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Sep 29, 2017
    the fish all arrived but were all dead the next day
  • Sep 29, 2017
    Best online fish store out there!
  • Sep 29, 2017
    So far can't comment haven't received anything.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I enjoy looking at the new items each time and can't wait to come back to shop again to see the new items.
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I have gotten products from live aquarium and Doc Fosters for many years and I've enjoyed everything that I've gotten and have never had a problem
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I have ordered from LiveAquaria4 times. They pack well and ship on time. I like the discounts based on quantity that they offer. Many of their items are reasonably priced to begin with, but it is good to know average market pricing since I have found that some items are well over market pricing. This seems to be a smaller portion of the items, but it is good to be an informed buyer.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    This online store looks very professional and I will definitely be ordering from here in the future
  • Sep 23, 2017
    Sep 29, 2017
    I was positively pleased and surprised
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Keep up the good work! Love live aquaria!