LiveAquaria.com Reviews

08/28/2016
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 358 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Aug 21, 2016
    This is the 1st live marine fish order from liveaquaria in over 10 years. Reviews have always been excellent on all the forums and my order 10 or 11 years ago was great some of the most perfect fish I have ever bought so I'm looking forward to my new pet and the fact that I get a 14 day guarantee on an expert only fish is also a big bonus (16 years with a successful reef tank i like to think I'm an expert) I will update review after I receive my leopard wrasse as I'm sure it will be a beautiful specimen
    Got to love them !
  • Aug 19, 2016
    It was great to see a purple tang at this price! I had started a new salt tank and my wife wanted one. Perfect timing. We're looking forward to the new addition.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    The Divers Den section of LiveAquaria always has new exotic specimens in size, structure, and color. They are the only Saltwater Livestock provider that guarantees their specimens. he continues to show me the experience and knowledge they have.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Very happy they the Free shipping price was lowered.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I love live aquaria! Their fish almost always arrive in great shape. And I really appreciate the 14 day gaurantee they have. I have been able to get many fish that adjust and survive that I have failed in the past, many years ago, before I found Liveaquaria.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I've heard great things. This is my first purchase so we shall see.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I was dissapointed in having to buy more fish than I wanted or needed to meet the minimum purchase. If I am paying $30 for over night delivery, what difference does it make if I have 3 or 4 fish in the box!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
    Aug 21, 2016
    ordered 4 small red cap oranda gold fish. 1 dead on arrival, 1 dead next day, 1 dead next day,the last one dead the next day.. I contacted customer service, told them I would like replacement. They agreed to do that but then wanted to charge me for reshipping the replacement! I told them it was not my fault the fish died, ( I have been tending tropical and gold fish for around 60 years and know what I am doing). They are simply replacing what I paid for and was not supplied and what was guaranteed to me as part of the transaction. I have not received the replacement shipping yet and have to see that this has been resolved to my satisfaction.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Aug 20, 2016
    This was the first time I ordered fish online. Very impressed with the tracking information provided.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Would have liked more of a description on "assorted cichlids" such as which species are included in the assorted fish.
    Aug 20, 2016
    I had two dead on arival and two more died after being drip fed water from the tank they were going into. They were a hardy breed of fish so I can only imagine they weren't healthy fish to begin with. All others are doing very well however.
    Aug 19, 2016
    quite confused when you order a type of fish and receive something else happened twice on this last order and the size advertized and you get the tiny tinny fish that will get eaten is disappointing.
    Aug 20, 2016
    Excellent product and service! Would definitely buy from again.!
    Aug 20, 2016
    Packing of the corals was exceptional! LiveAquria seems to have taken every precaution to assure safe transport and delivery!
  • Aug 12, 2016
    its a good site good info
    Aug 22, 2016
    DONT ANSWER E MAILS NOT NICE WHEN THEY ANSWERERD THR E ONE OUT OF 5 I SENT
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Aug 21, 2016
    Good & friendly service. Have lose some of the fish.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Aug 19, 2016
    Reliable service, great quality products, and punctual delivery. Definitely looking forward to making more future purchases from you guys.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    The site had a lot of useful and helpful information. I also called the customer service line to ask more detailed questions. He was extremely helpful in helping me choose the right African cichlids for my aquarium.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Aug 20, 2016
    Every thing got here on time and alive. Great company! Will be ordering from them again!
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Aug 18, 2016
    I received the order with multiple items not shipped. Most of what was shipped was dead. I have attempted repeatly to contact. I've never been able to speak to a human. Both calls and an email have gone unanswered. Left with no other option but to contact better business beau. Never will I order again. Thieves