LiveAquaria.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LiveAquaria.com Reviews

05/26/2017
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1117 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Apr 13, 2017
    This has been the best site ive seen to buy coral
    Apr 22, 2017
    I am satisfied ordering from your site. I just didn't realize how tiny the frags would be. Also, the colors didn't seem as vibrant as in the pictures. I am overall happy with the purchase though.
    Apr 22, 2017
    Snails are doing great. Royal Gramma died a day in quarantine - had to treat for flukes but he was too far gone.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    I enjoy shopping here. I have had an experience where I received a coral with bubble algae and also product received not excactly what was ordered. Sorry for the poor grammar trying to do this on my phone
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Great price on build your own cleaner packs, especially if your not sure about crabs (most places bundle 1 in every package)
    Apr 22, 2017
    great order, snails and hermits a tad smaller than expected but good crew overall
  • Apr 22, 2017
    I am new to LiveAquaria just this month and every purchase has been easy exactly as described, and VERY FAST shipping. I WILL continue to shop here. Additionally you simply cannot find the variety at your local store.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    good ease of ordering, multiple items ordered did not all fall into 1 order group requiring higher shippping charges, which we don't understand. Awaiting order.
    Apr 22, 2017
    We lost quite a few of the crabs but I think this may be expected. The fish are doing great!
  • Apr 16, 2017
    I don't generally order livestock online and I'm hopeful everything will arrive in good shape.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    lack of delivery info. date? Time? How?
    1 shumbkin died. Waiting the 14 days to see if others die. Overall VERY Happy
  • Apr 16, 2017
    Thank you for a great service. Packing and shipping are second to none. Coral quality is amazing.
    Apr 22, 2017
    I have had multiple successful orders but this one fell flat. One coral was DOA and another was completely brown and nothing like the pic. I know this is typical of acros but not until it acclimates does it go through a brown period.
  • Apr 10, 2017
    great variety. Stock on a few fish changes frequently (i received notice of fish in stock, by the time i went to webiste, no longer in stock), though i am sure this is based on supply.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    Nice experience purchasing, many options. Hope delivery will be the same.
    Apr 21, 2017
    You always send great livestock, but I do wish the website was updated more/followed more closely. Only part of my original order shipped, the other appearing as "out of stock" several days after I placed the order. At least I was notified via email, but still I would have never ordered the "out of stock" livestock in the first place if the website was properly updated.
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Apr 21, 2017
    I ordered fish from the Divers Den and the regular portion of their website. The fish were exactly as pictured and described. I ordered at midnight and received the fish 34 hours later, which is remarkable. My big hesitation is that this was my first order of this nature. My saltwater aquarium was a set up for Christmas and I have no experience in the field. Specifically I was not quite prepared for how complicated transferring fish bought online would be. I do not have a quarantine tank. I did follow the other instructions to the letter. Of the six fish I bought, four survived the process. Two of them moped around for a couple of days and then simply expired. I feel responsible for their demise. Because of this lack of a quarantine tank and the difficulty with losing one third of the fish, I'm probably more likely to let my local pet store /Aquarium supply shop order fish for me in the future – even though the selection is much broader on your website. I have not contacted customer support for any sort of refund or rebate; although I would be amenable to doing so.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    No issues so far. First time ordering. I have been looking at the site since I started the hobby about 9 years ago. The prices seem a little high but hopefully everything comes in so that I can continue ordering in the future.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    The out of stock fish should be somewhat separated from what is available.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    Apr 20, 2017
    I really enjoy ordering from LiveAquaria. I understand that they have to follow the breeding seasons to be able to provide certain fish, so it's a lot easier to understand why at certain times there are so few fish varieties available. I will definitely be back to LiveAquaria for future fish.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I think the selection is good. The prices on most items seem fair especially in comparison to local fish store prices. Very user friendly. Was able to navigate with ease. A few suggestions however, I decided to add a larger quantity of the same item later in my shopping experience and it added the extra quantity as a separate item which was a little confusing. Also, I created an account and did not check out at the time with items in my cart. I later returned and added items and logged in. Upon reaching the final page of checkout I realized both carts were added to the order and I couldn't adjust quantity without going back to the cart after logging in. Had to enter payment again. No huge deal but if I had been able to adjust from the final screen I would have been happier.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    PURCHASED PLANTS AND KOI FISH IN THE PAST.ALL PURCHASES WERE IN GREAT CONDITION.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Apr 20, 2017
    Only one fish is alive from my first order .Algae eater is only one alive about 90.00$ down the toilet.