LiveAquaria.com Reviews

01/27/2015
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 281 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Jan 20, 2015
    Wonderful overall experience and prices.. Only thing that isn't wonderful is the shipping fee's on live fish, but I understand the need.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I just wish the shipping did not cost more than my purchase. I had to think about it for several hours before I actually decided to go ahead with the purchase. Mainly because I cannot get the plants that I wanted in the city in which I live.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    this survey is dumb, it has nothing to do with what I am here for. However I had a great experience ordering a clean up crew for my new 30G build. You had a great selection and price. I hope the livestock is very high quality as well. That is to be seen.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    It was a great way to get the fish i wanted. guaranteed to be here and alive wed. and its mon. night. i live in north Carolina and have literally searched every pest store around for the birchir or some kind of ell and yall had more than one kind ready to go. I'll defiantly be coming back in the future and maybe yall will have the supplies on your website too instead of sending me to a different website for substrate and stuff.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    i had a coupon that didn't register. It was really frustrating.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    It seemed many items were out of stock. Also, I had a coupon for 15% off, but when I applied it on my purchase, it said the coupon wasn't valid. I was actually expecting to get a 15% discount.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    2 fish were dead upon arrival a few days ago. A neon few golby and a blue powder golby. Very disappointed but I believe in second chances. I hope you send an extra neon goby and blue powder gourami for the ones that arrived DOA but that your call and the way you represent your buisness. I'm not mailing dead bodies to you but they were dead when I got them.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Many anaimals that I planned to purchase were not in stock. I wanted to be able to introduce the animals in the tank at the same time but now I will have to either wait for them to become available or purcahse them somewhere else.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    great site, many fish to choose from
  • Jan 18, 2015
    thanks great site please continue the good work
  • Jan 13, 2015
    nice site
    Jan 18, 2015
    The plants I ordered came a day early, they were packed super well and all the plants were (are) very healthy!
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 17, 2015
    Living in a remote area this was the second time I ordered and all but one fish after day one survived . Missing my favorite ones. Hopefully will be getting them soon.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    great selection good prices and a lot of information
    Jan 17, 2015
    Items not in stock when they say they are and have no idea of when I will get my order
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Jan 17, 2015
    Very fast!! Next time I'll try for Saturday delivery so I can acclimate right away lol. I'm a little sad my Nerite snail was unavailable but, I guess that can't be helped. I'll be ordering a larger quantity of amano shrimp in the future.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    bbbb
    Jan 16, 2015
    Don't know what happened with a few of these fish maybe a packaging issue
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I wish I could have seen all the fresh water plants at one time rather than separated by front, mid, and back. Main search I wanted was to see fresh water plants by the growing rate -- fast grower versus slow grower. I only wanted fas growers that were easy.
    Jan 18, 2015
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Jan 17, 2015
    Better then my local fish store.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    love your fish
    Jan 17, 2015
    my freshwater puffers were dead i was upset.this was a sad time for me i love little puffers
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Jan 19, 2015
    I enjoy purchasing from LiveAquaria because they guarantee their product. This makes my 3rd order for the 1/2 Black Angel fish. The 1st order they did not last 3 days. The 2nd only 1 survivored. 3rd order all seem to be okay. I would highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks for your service.