LiveAquaria.com Reviews

07/12/2014
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 297 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Jun 25, 2014
    We shall see how well this goes.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Should have had delivery free.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Please allow me to choose a delivery date in the future
  • Jun 22, 2014
    checkout is a little difficult,asking for user name, when what is wanted is your e-mail address.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I ordered live fish from a different supplier last year and was not happy with what I received. Am happy to go back to ordering my annual new fish from LiveAquaria.com (Foster & Smith).
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Great products, but the minimum order and being required to go through a long registration process to place an order is discouraging. I would have preferred to check out as a guest.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Best place to buy corals or any live stock
  • Jun 21, 2014
    great products easy to use have never dissappointed
    Jun 26, 2014
    Delivery as promised quality live marine fidh
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I understand that you're a sister company of Drsforsterandsmith.com but it would be really nice if i could have ordered food for the fishes and only paid once instead of having to go thru the process a second time just to be able to feed them! Also understand that something are a seasonal item I really would like to get a riticulated hillstream loach but they are never in and I am not one to just purchase a single species I purchase multiple species and far few in between depending on the age of current specimens.... so now I will have to wait until I come back after something has passed away or i get another aquarium set up. :(
    Jun 26, 2014
    Received all fish, 5 fish were dead and 3 more died the first week and yes the acclimation process was followed to the 'T' but at the same time we do live at 9k feet so the fish having to deal with high altitude change from the warehouse to the airplane to the truck to up the hill that a lot of stress on the fish so I understand! But when u called to explain that the Lady was extremely condescending and insulting! After dealing with her I spoke to a supervisor named Latina and she was was lovely to talk and seemed to care! Thanks again but due to my side of delivery process I will continue to use them for food but will probably get the fish from the closest city instead of putting them thru the stress in such a short couple of days!
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Love the information guide
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Quick, easy, Fish live stock the best I've seen, packaging and deliver box excellent.Any problems in orders they take care of in minutes, no hassle. A+ 99.99% of the time, nobody's perfect.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jun 24, 2014
    The best online site for corals etc.. I am weekly returning customer & will continue to order from liveaquaira.com
  • Jun 17, 2014
    It would be nice if it showed the quantity available.
    Jun 22, 2014
    I would like to know the quantity available of the item I am about to order. I called customer service before placing the order to fing quantity available, she didnt have that info available but took my number so that someone could get back to me with that info, but nobody ever got back to me.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Jun 23, 2014
    Live rock purchase was great price, recieved in 2 days and was amazed by color and growth on the Figi rock I received.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    Great purchase, great fish! I did also order two tuxedo urchins, one died 2 days after acclimation, the other is doing just fine, so I wouldn't mind another tuxedo urchin being shipped to me, the dead one's outer shell is still in my aquarium, if needed I can pull it out and send it back. Please let me know. It was a $25 item, love to have a live one!
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    very satisfied with products purchased from LIVEAQUARIA.COM
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    Always a pleasure doing business with LiveAquaria.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    For the most part I was extremely happy with my purchases, however, I was disappointed that it was not clear in the website that the Daum's Reef Lobster is not safe for fish. The website lists this lobster as having a "peaceful" temperament, but if it preys on fish I would disagree.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Jun 19, 2014
    I order 2 high quality koi paid 80 $ Seen better quality at walmart so I got them but only cost 6$ each order snails but they where out of stock. Still waiting on them.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    I have used LiveAquaria over the years for my reef aquarium development. I particularly like this make-your-own cleaner kit choice. All reef aquariums need these creatures for good health.