LiveAquaria.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LiveAquaria.com Reviews

11/22/2017
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1317 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Oct 13, 2017
    Extremely happy with the products and variety from store.
    Oct 22, 2017
    My fish arrived on time and healthy. They were safely packed for transport and arrived when I expected them to. They are healthy specimens and within 2 days were swimming curiously and eating. I am extremely happy with them and would purchase from live aquaria again in the future.
  • Oct 22, 2017
    I hope for better results. My first purchase was acclimated as per directed and I lost 3 of 7 fish in the first 14 days. Lost 2 others a week later. Love m!y new six line's
  • Oct 06, 2017
    Oct 22, 2017
    I contact by email and phone. And told me. He remplacé my dead fish or. Refund my money. But. I not received the remplacment or my money. This was a 2 weeks ago. Thanks j c
  • Oct 22, 2017
    first time ever trying for online purchase. Very curious how live fish would arrive in arizona
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Havent had greatluck with survival since petco took over. Not sure if that fact is coincedental or not.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    I wish it was faster to get store credit for fish losses.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Oct 21, 2017
    Pros: Aquatic Plants are unique, clean, look healthy and are a great assortment overall.Cons: my only complaint, so far, is that some plants are not labeled and for the new hobbyist, is a bit difficult to quickly install in aquarium.Overall: i feel great about my purchase. the plants are doing well (so far; 3 days in) and look beautiful. Easy to purchase and quick delivery.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    This is a great site, and I'm very happy with the fish I've ordered. I love the selection - I used to dream about owning some of these fish when I was a kid - and now they're only one click away. I'm pleased with the animals I've ordered and they're doing great in my aquarium. Orders arrive unbelievably fast. You guys are doing great!!
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Pleased with choice and the ease at understanding choices. Very user friendly
    Very easy to order. Did not disappoint me. Highly recommend
  • Oct 13, 2017
    great site!
  • Oct 08, 2017
    Oct 21, 2017
    The hatchet fish I ordered came with ick I just noticed it
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I buy all my salt water fish and frozen food from there web site, they the the best for both of these products.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    It would be nice for some cheaper frag options on corals. Pictures of fish are excellent.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    your standard salt water fish prices seem high, so i only buy what is on sale
    Oct 21, 2017
    in the order were 7 little fish, 2 were DOA in a leaky bag, 2 more died next day, 2 more the day after... i left alive after 4 days.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    livestock always arrives very healthy , very easy to navigate and variety of products, great online promotions and deals. overall very happy every time I shop at Liveaquaria.com
    Oct 21, 2017
    Fast shipping , product arrived as described and healthy
  • Oct 10, 2017
    Oct 21, 2017
    I placed my order which included 4 peppermint shrimp. I was call the next day and informed that there was no peppermint shrimp available. I wasn’t really happy with my options and how they were presented. When I received my order and acclimated everything I had more dead snails then expected.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Oct 21, 2017
    A hermit crab was accidentally packed with a bag of snails. The hermit crab was dead on arrival and out of its shell. The water was putrid and most of the snails were also dead.
  • Oct 05, 2017
    Good selection of fish and prices seem fair though shipping cost are high.
    Oct 21, 2017
    I have received most of my order but some items are taking way to long and still have not arrived.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Good deals today
    Oct 21, 2017
    Had 2 DOAs, they resolved quickly and easily. I will re order from them again. Excellent customer service.
  • Oct 21, 2017
    Great...only place i go to buy fish abd reef products