LiveAquaria.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LiveAquaria.com Reviews

02/18/2017
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 654 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Feb 14, 2017
    the best customer service , and healthy fish !
  • Feb 08, 2017
    looking forward to getting my algae killers. hope shipping goes smoothly and everything shows up healthy!
    Feb 14, 2017
    I ordered 3 red hermits, 5 black zebra hermits, and 6 turbo snails. I had one dead red hermit, 4 dead black zebra hermits, and one dead turbo snail.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I have been ordering fish, inverts and corals from live aquaria for about 5 years now. I have had a few deaths and understand it happens. Customer service has always been great and without issue to either credit or replace happily. Most items ordered have been of superior quality and health! Just ordered a clean up crew for my grandsons tank and have no doubt they will arrive in terrific shape :D I would have liked to order more fish but wasn't sure if my cleanup crew package would count towards the total order dollar threshold of $149 for free shipping and did not need to order that much so I am holding off.
    need more variety
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I would order more in the future if Free Shipping started at $100.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Feb 14, 2017
    Pictures must be stock photos because I ordered beautiful fish, but received ugly grey fish.
  • Feb 08, 2017
    This was my second purchase from LiveAquaria and so far this is an excellent company when purchasing my freshwater fish. The fish arrived as stated and was well packaged.
    Feb 14, 2017
    Second purchase from LiveAquaria. Both experiences have been great!!
  • Jan 29, 2017
    Amazing!
  • Feb 07, 2017
    Feb 14, 2017
    Ordered nine fish - received five of which three died
  • Feb 07, 2017
    Always a pleasure doing business with liveaquaria. All of my pond fish come from you.
    Feb 14, 2017
    Outstanding company. All of the fish in my pond conevfrom liveaquaria.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I plan on making my purchases from this site regularly if this first purchase goes over well. I have 3 tanks currently... 2 salt, one planted fresh! Excited to see how it goes!
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Feb 14, 2017
    The tails of all of the fish I received were torn and tattered. Service was excellent but the product was subpar. Could have gotten better from the pet store.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    This is my first time ordering from this website and I am very pleased and impressed. They had the exact fish I was looking for such as the Indian Dwarf Puffers and the Neon Blue Guppies at great prices. I am confident that my fish will arrive safe and sound.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I think this place has one of the best search engines, descriptions and overall accuracy. Now I have not actually recieved anything yet from them but they definitely dont gouge on shipping at 30$ overnight across the coast. Im not going to quarantine anything since this is going in my smaller 45 but I do want to see how things turn out. in other words, "first time caller, long time listener".
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Site looked good and everything was easy to browse through. I wanted to see a larger selection in swordtails and plecos. Also i would have bought other fish, but i was unsure as to whether or not i was going to receive the prettier males of the species. i also wanted the option of paired fish on some species. I would also like to say that i appreciate seeing the garentee. i hope i dont have to see if its true.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I order sometimes twice a week when actively stocking, and browse regularly with at least monthly purchases. We have either always received quality specimens, or excellent service in the event a animal doesn't recover during the transition period. With a 150 gallon mixed reef, 20g in process nano and plans for a 240+, we will continue to shop with LA. Something that would make me shop more is perhaps a special return buyer reduced minimum for free shipping- saltwaterfish is another provider I use regularly and while their quality isn't always as unique as the divers den (they do get some cool rock flowers and zoa gardens) they often run a $99 free post minimum with their eye it buy it posts and it's hard to pass up!Otherwise, love LA, considering to exclusively run through the divers den from now on for fish.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    this is my to go to place for this type of stuff
  • Feb 13, 2017
    LiveAquaria has the best packaging of all the other services I have used. The shipping is fast and reliable, and the products are top notch. You can tell this is a company with people that care about their products. They have an ever-changing stock that keeps me checking the website frequently, and some of the most beautiful fish available. I have been more than satisfied with all of my purchases.
  • Jan 27, 2017
    Feb 13, 2017
    Makes everysthing from start to finish easy
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I've been looking at their extensive selection of freshwater fish for a very long time now, and look forward to recieving our new fish