LiveAquaria.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LiveAquaria.com Reviews

01/19/2018
LiveAquaria.com Ratings and User Reviews. LiveAquaria.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1369 reviews.

LiveAquaria.com Rating

More About LiveAquaria.com

Recent Reviews for LiveAquaria.com

• Jan 14, 2018
    I have enjoyed learning about aquariums through this website and I know it will be my go-to site for all things live aquaria!
    great site
  • Jan 02, 2018
    I have ordered a couple weeks ago and did have 1 fish dead when got. There was FlightdelayI think or plan to get credit on the tiger plecto..Been happy so far
    Jan 14, 2018
    I did get 58.03 ish return on my first order.They shorted and sent later 4 more plecto...and were a day late just like my first order.order # A3331468..They all looked dead whenI got them...after some mild warm tank water they all came around...but one died today 1-14-18..My first order I got 2 fish ( cant remsmber what they were) but so small they were got stuck to filter and died....All my fish were small , but these I was suprised they sent so smallLiveAquaria has okThe fish that lived are good fishDoug Tesar
  • Jan 14, 2018
    I was so happy to find that you stock reef caviar!! I'm getting ready to add a dragonet to one of my tanks, and I want to make sure he has this in addition to copepods.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    The site is easy to use and pretty good prices.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Best experience I have had buying fish, even better than the local petco can offer
  • Jan 14, 2018
    So far so good! Got my question answered when I called to ask about a shipping question, answered super quick and explained it for me to understand! And I'm glad that I talked to a human and not a robot
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Jan 14, 2018
    Ups had a breakdown and delivered the shipment 4 days late during a brutal cold snap. Even so, half of the fish survived because of great packaging and are doing well in quarantine. Thanks customer service for helping to track the order and promptly refunding for dead arrivals.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Love this Site! Will be buying more fish more bang for your buck
  • Jan 14, 2018
    I rated 10 on the first questions from online experience only- this is my first order and I cannot speak for nor rate the experience on anything regarding a purchase once shipped!
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Always deliver on time. I do appreciate that they back up their guarantees. Sick or dead stock is always replaced free of charge.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Overall very happy with everything I've purchased from this site. This will be the first live item so we'll see how it goes.
  • Jan 07, 2018
    This is my first order from Live Aquaria so I don't really know what to expect. Will my fish be healthy or frozen or sick or perfect and ready to thrive in a 155Gal aquarium set up completely with lots of plants and hiding places for them. If this online fish ordering thing works out I will be thrilled. I'm disabled so my aquarium gives me great enjoyment when I am home bound.
    Jan 14, 2018
    I am very satisfied and really kind of shocked that my fish as well as my plants arrived in such good condition. The temps were single digits for two weeks yet everything arrived fresh and full of life. I lost two tiny fish-everything else was healthier than what I see at the local aquarium stores. As far as warranty for the two DOA's, the staff handled it immediately and when I am ready they will reship any losses I have experienced. The health of the fish was impressive and the plants are the greenest and healthiest plants I've ever purchased anywhere. I'll continue doing business with these folks trusting that I won't be putting parasite ridden fish and plants in my tank from other sources. Two thumbs up rating both the fish, inverts, and plants as well as the exceptionally friendly customer service staff!
  • Dec 29, 2017
    Great products at great prices
    Jan 14, 2018
    I ordered some live plants. When they arrived, I found I had gotten a few more friends for my fish. I love the way the plants look especially in my tank, and the little snail that rode along was a great addition and is thriving and doing wonderfully. The buying experience was super easy and the prices were great. I highly recommend this site for anyone interested in the aquarium hobby.
  • Jan 03, 2018
    Y’all are one of my rope sources for fish information. This is my first purchase, but I have heard nothing but good from my friends that have bought from you before.
    Jan 14, 2018
    I bought a bichir after a local store sold me two that died of ich within days in a sterile quarantine tank. My fish showed up in great condition, he was very energetic, and was eating within half a day. I was unsure of the availability because I ordered him around a holiday, but the person that answered my phone call was very polite, understanding, and happy to help. Everything exceeded my expectations by several degrees, and I’ll order from Liveaquaria again in a heartbeat.
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Window shopped at Liveaquaria for years, glad to finally make a purchase
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Have been pleased so far.
  • Jan 03, 2018
    First time ordering from LiveAquaria.com, I hope it goes well.
  • Dec 31, 2017
    Very professional
  • Jan 13, 2018
    I can trust the info on the website. So many sites give erroneous info but I can trust LA. Your info is often quoted on various websites and forums as fact. It's so refreshing to have a company that a customer can have faith in. I have double checked your name before many times and it has always been correct. I hope you never change Customer service is the best too.