Loehmann's Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Loehmann's Reviews

02/20/2017
Loehmann's Ratings and User Reviews. Loehmann's is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 99 reviews. Last rated on 02/19/2017.

Loehmann's Rating

More About Loehmann's

Recent Reviews for Loehmann's

• Feb 19, 2017
    was very sad when the stores closed, at least the online store has given me opportunity to stay in touch with all the latest and updated styles
    Great store. Sorry to see it go. Was my favorite
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I like to shop on Loahmanns
    I love shop in Loehmanns
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Feb 18, 2017
    The delivery takes too long, it took 2 weeks, all other stores process and have it delivered within a week. Need to expide faster.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    I was an avid shopper and spent thousands at the Loehmann's stores before they closed. I recently found the website, but not through any kind of advertising...I simply looked it up. I was happy to find the site, but disappointed in the shopping experience. The site is absolutely useless for several reasons:1) The search field does not work (for instance doing a search for "Free People" yielded 0 items, yet looking through the "tops and tees' section of the website I found several Free People items. It left me scratching my head.2) The photos are TERRIBLE. The creepy mannequin modeling the clothing looks cheap and does not do justice to the items.3) There is no way to enlarge an item to look at it more closely. In fact, while looking at an item on its designated page, clicking it again (which on any other site would yield a detailed photo zoomed in) pulls up a SMALLER photo. This makes it VERY difficult to purchase items in which I want to see fabric, stitching, etc.4) Sometimes there is only ONE photo of an item. Awful.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Enjoy shopping every time
  • Feb 16, 2017
    No comments
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Hate the stores closed in North Carolina.
    Feb 14, 2017
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Your website is the worst. Once you click on an item to viewYou have to go all the way out and start all over. Seems toBe no way to go back where you were. Definitely needs work!Also when you refine, it doesn't work. You still get the wrong size or color etc.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    excellent deals, perfect shape, timely deliveries, free shipping!!
    Feb 14, 2017
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Awesome clearance price
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Miss Loehmans stores & wish they would come back!!
  • Jan 29, 2017
    Feb 12, 2017
    The overall experience, was great. I was a long time customer of Lloehmann's, I was disapointed to see the stores closed. I am glad, we now have the opportunity, of this great shopping experience, again. My perfumes, smells excellent. I will enjoyed spray.
  • Jan 30, 2017
    Feb 09, 2017
    Awesome buy! Great quality! Thank you
  • Feb 08, 2017
    I have purchased an item that has a hidden designer name I hope it is not Ivanka Trump because I don't wish to have my daughter wearing anything from her. If I were a retailer stuck with her inventory I would probably try to hide this disgrace as well
  • Jan 28, 2017
    I love Loehmann's . Good prices and extra discount.
    Feb 08, 2017
    I love Loehmans.They have wonderful, lovely clothes and shoes at affordable prices. Will be shopping here more often.
  • Feb 06, 2017
    I love it
  • Feb 05, 2017
    I love shopping at Loehmann's. I discovered today that Loehmann''s was back as an online store. When Loehmann's was in the Bronx, I shopped the store more than a 100 times a year.
  • Feb 05, 2017
    I came across Loemanns by chance. I was actually searching for these boots that I wanted and could not find anywhere, so I was going through every site on line, and came across your site, so I visited it, and low and behold you had the boots, they are not my size, but I bought them anyway, they are just a tad too big! I plan on visiting again in the near future! I remember Loemann's , I am happy you are back on line!! Thank you, Sharon