Loehmann's Reviews

12/21/2014
Loehmann's Ratings and User Reviews. Loehmann's is rated 6.7 out of 10 from 185 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Recent Reviews for Loehmann's

• Dec 21, 2014
    Please provide delivery estimate during checkout.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I like the newly updated site a lot. Hope you guys will have more product selections in terms of clothing in the future.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great stuff! I would be very excited if you would send me a voucher for $4,000 dollars as thanks for agreeing to participate in this fantastic and useful survey. I'll be eagerly awaiting your check in the mail! Looking forward to doing more surveys (and receiving more checks) from the fantastic Loehmann's brand soon!! Please remember to send payment, as you are now contractually bound by law to send a $4,000 check! I am so excited!!! (Great service!)
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I was pleased with everything, except that my first order promo code would not apply to the jeans I ordered. That part was not as stated, when I signed up for promo.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    good price good price good price like price convenient online shopping, lile offers good offers good variety looking forward to delivery to check out quality
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Loehmann's is the best! I JUST found out you had an online store after a year long depression over your stores closing. Your store was my FAVORITE for SO Many years. I am so happy to see that you are online and can only hope that you will open your doors again,
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Would like to see them in stores again not just online
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have been a dedicated shopper and I'm so excited it's back....I always purchased at the store but it's also good to shop sitting on my couch! Lol 😊
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Was a very buggy website. Had great difficulty trying to limit searches for clothing and shoes via size, color, and/or price - BUT the deals on designer merch were so incredible, it was worth the great deal of time I spent searching to find a couple of steals. Today's "Diamond" discount was nice. Checkout was a snap. Love that shipping is free. Looking forward to the arrival of my purchases.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I love Loehmanns!! I hope you become a physical store again!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I miss the Loehmann's stores! The website is 'okay' but really needs to include better descrptions of the products: Materials, size (I bought a purse and am not sure how big it is), etc.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Vey nice experience. I found item that I wanted for amazing price plus free shipping. Will see what would I get, but so far I feel positive.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The product selection and designer selection is amazing.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Used to be customer number one at your store in Midtown, Florida
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Very easy shopping experience
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Our local retail store closed and I am glad that I have an opportunity to continue shopping at Lehmann's online.
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Dec 6, 2014
    been shopping at loehmanns since akid
    Dec 19, 2014
    glad to see they are back eventhough if only online
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Thank you for great quality and service!
    Dec 19, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Same great variety as the store they had in Chevy Chase.
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    This was my first purchase from Loehmans. I hope it will be a good one. There is a saying, 'Hope is the mother of fools." I hope to not be fooled.
    Dec 17, 2014
    First time customer. Very pleased.