Loehmann's Reviews

07/02/2015
Loehmann's Ratings and User Reviews. Loehmann's is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 162 reviews. Last rated on 07/01/2015.

Loehmann's Rating

More About Loehmann's

Recent Reviews for Loehmann's

• Jul 1, 2015
    always loved Loehmann's
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I love Loehmann"s I shopped with them for many years in New York City.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    As a long time shopper at Loehmann's when it was a brick and mortar company, I am pleased with the web based store but I do miss: free returns and diamond club etc discounts for loyal customers. I hope you would consider thes etwo incentives top enhance the shopping experience.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Fabric content in many items not included in description and cannot enlarge pictures to get a better idea of what style and fabric looks like and not enough different angle images.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I would like to use my American express card.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Remember Loehmann's from when they were a brick and mortar store, can't wait to tell some friends they are online!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Limited selection of men's suits
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I was a Lohwmans junkie meaning I shopped there every week. I loved going into the stores and oonly owning one item that nobody had. The y close down and it was the saddest day of my life. The online merchandise is not the greatest, but I love there perfume which I purchased today. Also, as a membedr I had a special black card and got great iscount. I’m not too keen on shopping online, but wish Loehman would incorporate that black card again for it’s members who have been so faithful.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Huge Loehmann's fan from the store days. We MISS the Brooklyn store terribly!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Very sad that the stores were closed. But happy I can get wonderful deals.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Love the colognes. Clothes look cheap
  • Jun 25, 2015
    The item descriptions could be more clear. Not enough detail. As for satisfaction with the product these surveys are presented while the jury is still out and the item not yet received so "complete satisfaction" is not known until after the survey.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Loehamanns is one of my favorite stores.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I was devastated when Loehmanns closed their stores
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I always like to shop at LOEHANN'S. They have unique stuffs and reasonable prices. I wish the stores where I had been still open....
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I enjoyed shopping in your stores and am hoping this experience is the same.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I used to frequently shop in person so I was thrilled to find out this store is available online.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    3 weeks later.. No product. Took my money ...very unhappy
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I MISS THE PHYSICAL STORE, BUT THE ONLINE EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD AND THE PRODUCT AND PRICE WERE EXCELLENT.
    Jun 25, 2015