Loehmann's Reviews

10/20/2014
Loehmann's Ratings and User Reviews. Loehmann's is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 118 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

Loehmann's Rating

More About Loehmann's

Recent Reviews for Loehmann's

• Oct 20, 2014
    Very cheap prices for great brands!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I love love the store and am very disappointed that you closed! :( I am excited about your ecommerce site - let's get all the categories rockin' before Xmas so I can do my Xmas shopping!!!!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Great Store, will use again.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Happy to find I can shop with Lowemans online!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    It is a good store and has being my store for years
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I was sad when Lehomans in the city closed down. I bought a favorite bag online and my wedding gown. I used to visit the store for designer apparel.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Didn't have my size in a lot of things
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I really miss Loehmann's retail stores, and hope their online store will soon sell clothing in addition to shoes and handbags.
    I LOVE TO VISIT AND SHOPIN THIS STORE
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Lovely brand with affordable prices, expect to open new stores. (not to close them)
  • Oct 12, 2014
    What happened with the clothes, I want to buy too
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I hope the stores will reopen.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I just discovered your web site and ordered a pair of Keds Razzle Dazzle T-Toe & I was very disappointed I could not select shipping time. I need the shoes ASAP and would have pd. to get it instead of free shipping. I like to have other choices. This is my first time shopping with you and I will shop again with you from this order on if I get good prices and the products I like. I wanted 2 pair or more of this shoe but only one was available . Thank You
    was looking for clothing
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Looking forward to continuing my experience with the physical Loehmann's store on an online basis.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Shopping at Loehmanns in Atlanta in the 60s was my favorite pastime! I've never since found such bargain designer clothes. Subsequent changes never lived up to that initial impression. Times change but perhaps this new site will represent a return to the glory-days!
    Happy to see it back
  • Oct 8, 2014
    good site to buy stuff
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I love loehmann's. i miss the stores
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I really miss to have loehmann's store close by