Loehmann's Reviews

05/21/2015
Loehmann's Ratings and User Reviews. Loehmann's is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 173 reviews. Last rated on 05/20/2015.

Loehmann's Rating

More About Loehmann's

Recent Reviews for Loehmann's

• May 20, 2015
    Very good experience, would recommend.
  • May 19, 2015
    my experience was good but my one complaint is there are not enough apparel for men
  • May 19, 2015
    was so sorry that the loehmann's in long beach closed. we used to go to the store in palm springs every trip but that closed years ago. nice to have the option of ordering online now but preferred shopping at the store.
  • May 19, 2015
    Great site! Glad I found it.
  • May 17, 2015
    I have a grown up married daughter. .Experience was a little trying in the beginning when I got to the check out and processing step. I finally got it all straightened out and it all went smoothly from there' I spent al my time shopping at Loehmann's growing up until it closed. This is my first time shopping on line with you. So glad you are back!
  • May 15, 2015
    Good shopping experience
  • May 15, 2015
    Lohmann's on line is not comparable to LOHMANN'S STORES. I was very happy with LOEHMANNS STORES, shopping in the store for 13 years. I was really disappointed when the stores were closed and a millionsof people like me.
    May 21, 2015
  • May 12, 2015
    I am an avid online shopper but this is the first time I'm shopping at Loemann's online. I enjoy the free shipping and paying through PAYPAL.
    May 20, 2015
    I am most impressed with how quickly my items were delivered.
  • May 11, 2015
    I was Lowhmans customer for over 30 years
  • May 11, 2015
    Glad to see Loehmann's is online. I was introduced to Loehmann's just before the brick & mortar stores closed, so was happy to be able to shop for designer products at Loehmann's prices online.
  • May 7, 2015
    I like the store and I felt sad when this store closed in Miami
    It was easy.
  • May 7, 2015
    I love Loehmann's wish I still could go to the store to shop not just online. I love the perfume, the bags, and the list goes on and on.
  • May 6, 2015
    loved it when I lived in Miami and now that it is online that's fabulous
  • May 5, 2015
    Love Loehmann's and wish the stores in Massachusetts and Florida were still open. Love the pink shoes that I found.
  • May 5, 2015
    Please open the store in NYC again!
  • May 1, 2015
    May 16, 2015
    A trusted & familiar brand (store). I shopped in Loehmann's for many years while living in Michigan, before moving to the west coast.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 11, 2015
    Good, I love Loehmann's
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I use to shop at the store, b4 it closed. I love shopping at Loehmanns
    May 6, 2015
    I love the handbag, exactly what I was expecting
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Thrilled to have access to Loehmann's once again. I have missed the great shopping finds -- selection, pricing and special offers -- since the physical store closing.
    May 5, 2015