LOFT Reviews

09/22/2014
LOFT Ratings and User Reviews. LOFT is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 8662 reviews.

LOFT Rating

More About LOFT

Recent Reviews for LOFT

• Sep 11, 2014
    I was disappointed that my first choice in jeans was out of stock in Tall. It is a new item to Loft. Otherwise, it was a fun shopping experience :)
    Love 36" pants!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    salespeople are always very helpful and i love that they wear the LOFT clothes
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Love Loft! I wish it was cheaper to ship overseas!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    looking forward to shopping as selection appears fashion conscious and of qualtiy construction
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I love the lofts cute styles and how they have great sales all of the time !
    I love your style!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I love shopping at Loft, online or in the store. The quality of the clothes are excellent.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I would buy more at Loft online because we do not have a store in our town but the shipping is too much. It is only because I found something on line that I could not find anywhere else that I purchased today. Otherwise, I go to sites with more reasonable shipping.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I wish you could just right click on the pictures of your products to have them open up in a new tab, instead of having to do the quick look or clicking on it to take you away from the view of all products on the page you're already on. Also, I wish you had a lower order minimum for free shipping. A majority of clothing websites have a minimum of $50 for free shipping.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Love this brand! Quality clothing at amazing prices.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I recommend LOFT to all of my friends. It's the best store for the styles, current fashions, and sales. However, sometimes they miss the mark and styles need to be more exciting, less repetitive of previous stuff they've sold in order to keep my interest.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I always have a great experience at loft whether online or in the store. I always find something great
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Love the new styles for the fall
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I am a "Julie" fit and have long legs. 6L is not easy to find. The two main reasons I purchase from The Loft is the 36' inseam and the curvy fit.
    I love the clothes!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I love the quality of your products and versatility to wear at just about any event.