LOFT Reviews

08/03/2015
LOFT Ratings and User Reviews. LOFT is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 35258 reviews.

LOFT Rating

More About LOFT

Recent Reviews for LOFT

• Jul 30, 2015
    My daughter and I both love the LOFT and purchase quite a bit of clothing from LOFT. I like the fit with being an women in my 50's my weight flexures quite a bit right now and LOFT clothing is the best fit for me.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Reliably offers selection in accord with my taste and budget.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Would love more filter options on LOFT online site -- for example, filtering tops by sleeve length, pants by pant length (shorts, capris, crops, pants), same with skirts (mini, midi, maxi).
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Have a bunch of you tanks and nice tees I like to wear to work and I love them!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    When I was reviewing shipping info, the font is exceptionally small.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    All was fine but I tried to apply a promo code I just received in an email and it said it was expired...
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Love the clothing selection. Well made
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I especially love the jean fit. It fits me like a glove
  • Jul 30, 2015
    You need to improve purchasing site.
    I love LOFT!!!
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I love the quality, although I do feel it can be a little overpriced, compared to what other retailers may offer. This is why I enjoy and take full advantage of any promos or sales that you offer. I rarely (if ever!) buy anything that is full priced. Most LOFT items I currently own were bought on clearance/sale/etc. The quality is quite good. although certain pieces do need to be tailored (which can be expected if they are work pieces). Overall I am quite satisfied with the brand, as I am a loyal customer with a discerning eye for sales. I love the quality of most pieces and am always on the lookout for sales, which come often enough.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I feel like this may become one of my new "go to" brands
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Found that items with very low price often times say that "due to overwhelming demand" it's no longer available. This is misleading and I've caught on. Should remove items that are no longer available. Also, sometimes I filter by size and when I select an item it is not available in my size.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Love the style and fit of LOFT and Ann Taylor clothing. Over fifty percent of my work clothing is from these stores. Wish you would lower your prices for your websites catering to markets outside the USA.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    The website is VERY disappointing. Many images just simply wouldn't load, or would take a long time to download. Completely unacceptable. Worst yet, when I clicked on an image i liked, it was only then that it said "out of stock" You should just completely pull off out of stock items, so I don't feel disappointed. I hit 15 different out of stock. That's ridiculous. GAP, BHLDN, and the Limited all have better websites than you.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Jul 30, 2015
    Many online sites offer free shipping on orders over $50 or $75. I'd like to see LOFT do the same
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Loft is the only place i can find the perfect fit-it's great not to have to have alterations. Love this store-there is always a sale, coupon or both. Lots to choose from in store and on line.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Although I am "slightly" older than the average shopper at Loft, I like the fit of their petitie selections. And I can be fairly sure that the size I think I am will fit me when I purchase on line. Saves me time, I get a lot of compliments on the clothes I wear and if I watch for your sales, it saves me money. Win-win for me. And the customer service has always been good.
    Jul 30, 2015
    I really like shopping on-line at LOFT because I can depend on being able to order an item in my size and be 99% sure it will fit as expected! That means a lot to me. And I know that when I goo into the store I know that I will probably find something I like and will fit.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    i lokethe simplicity of styles, they are confortables as well!
    Jul 30, 2015
    Great experience all the time!