LOFT Reviews

07/29/2014
LOFT Ratings and User Reviews. LOFT is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 7940 reviews.

LOFT Rating

More About LOFT

Recent Reviews for LOFT

• Jul 29, 2014
    I enjoyed my experience Some improvement on viewing different angles of the garment would help as well as the ability to choose more than one option at a time such as xs and 0 would make shopping easier.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I have been shopping with Ann Taylor and the Loft for over 30 years and I have yet to have a bad experience with any of the clothing or purchases. Thanks
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Love loft, but it is slightly frustrating when you have a 50% off select styles promo. I wanted to purchase 3-4 more items but will just hold off until they go on sale. And no, I won't purchase additional items. Yes this will get me to come back to your site, but as a customer, it's frustrating. I won't spend $70 on a top knowing that I have small kids at home who will just dirty it up;)
  • Jul 29, 2014
    LOFT is one of my favorite stores. I like the styles and prices
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Tall sizes need to be longer and more of them please. It would be nice if after you look at an item you could return to exactly where you left off instead of restarting at top of page.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Great store, great products that are made well and fit well.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Loved the product, but shipping was a bit much. Obviously, it didn't stop me from purchasing but definitely took me a longer time to decide if I wanted to purchase or not.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I am trying another online order because a previous one placed had all but one item I was excited about removed from the order due to unavailability. I was really disappointed that I was able to place my order only to have most of it cut. I'm placing this order with more than one item in hopes that I at least get one. I have felt that it's kind of like shooting in the dark on what you will and will not receive.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I love LOFT! The clothes always fit true to size, which is practically a miracle in women's clothing! They are always flattering and very work appropriate, while still being fun and comfy.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Please start offering free shipping, especially for orders over $50.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I love shopping the sales at LOFT. I've gotten some great things for work and play.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    only complaint - website takes forever to laod, no matter what computer im' on
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I shop at Loft because you have an excellent selection of petite style pants...the fit and styles are always flattering to my shape and I don't have to have them tailored which is a plus for me. I also appreciate your sales...today I was able to get 2 pairs of shorts and a sweater for under $50..that's a deal and in this economy, savvy shoppers like me, appreciate the value that Loft brings to their customers. I do have to drop into the store to take a look at the quality of fabrics etc. before ordering on line because I have been disappointed in what I see online verses what it looks like in person....some of Loft's fabric choices are not of the same quality that they used to be...i.e. sweaters are flimsy, t-shirts are so lightweight you can see through them and they don't hold their shape...I think Loft needs to be sure they are keeping their quality in line with their prices..people will pay for great quality if they're going to get years of use out of a classic wardrobe piece.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    The one thing I don't like about loft.com is when you add something to your cart via the "quick view" option, when you "x" out of that page, it returns all the way to the top of the screen at the very beginning. So if I'm not done shopping, I have to scroll down and figure out where I was.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    The Loft always has high quality merchandise and very pretty/ cute products. The fit is always perfect for me. I have talked to relatives and they agree.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    could not sign into my account, which was very frustrating.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Love Lou & Grey!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    the unfortunate thing that happened is that i had to buy the pants on line because my size (0) was sold out in the store I went to. In the store they were on sale for 49.99 with additional 50% off so i would have paid $25 plus tax. on line I paid $30 plus shipping and tax. Oh well-the pants are great!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 29, 2014
    I was surprised how much the item wrinkled. I don't know if I will travel with this piece as planned.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Always quality clothing, always a good fit true to size, and always offering a good sale.
    Jul 29, 2014