LOFT Reviews

10/19/2014
LOFT Ratings and User Reviews. LOFT is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 9696 reviews.

LOFT Rating

More About LOFT

Recent Reviews for LOFT

• Oct 19, 2014
    Positive: Very consistent, always know what I'm going to get. Negative: Quality is not fantastic; the high/low merchandising strategy can be frustrating.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love the looks LOFT creates, but the store is always full of clothes without varying sizes - I only ever see "small" when I go in. There are also too many looks without enough organization. I usually find clothes I like online, but never see them in store.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Loft is great!! Good Sales!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love the designs and the stretchy fabrics (makes for a very comfortable day).
  • Oct 19, 2014
    There are not enough options for the average American woman, who is 5' 4". Petite is too short and regular is too long
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I have found that loft's petite sizes always fit me well, which is why I come back here.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love Loft! I buy all of my work clothes here :)
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Quality clothing that makes you look fabulous!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I can always find a wide variety of pieces that fit and are comfortable at a reasonable price.
    I love Loft!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Only problem is that I could never use my reward money on-line. That is a big problem because I dont think I should have to run to the store just to redeem it.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    It was a good experience and I like your clothes because they are good for work and weekend.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love the style in every piece, classic and comfy, elegant and fashion.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Love LOFT! Great sales and products!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Love their clothes and styles. They need to work on their shipping costs - they are quite high compared to the competition
    Oct 19, 2014
    They could improve their shipping rates to be more comparable with competition
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    Order arrived promptly. I was very satisfied with packaging and the quality of the clothing.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    My size is overall petite, however LOFT petites usually come out a little too small & too tight. It is definitely LOFT is using much smaller size guideline than any other clothing companies. After trials and errors I figured out which size from LOFT clothing will fit well with my body. Luckily they fit pretty well. I wish LOFT does some renovation on petite size. For example, pants are too tight overall - specially the length between waist & butt. Plus I wish various bright colors are applied to tops & pants. They are usually boring black. I like loyal green. I barely have seen outfits in green from LOFT. Also too many sales are going around. I can't figure out which one will be the best deal for me because after my purchase, another great sales will be coming out therefore it makes me to wait till the best one then I lose opportunities to buy them in my size.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Love LOFT. One thing I don't understand is why they have the option for E-Gift Certificates vs Gift Cards. My mom bought be the certificate not rrealizing it couldn't be used in stores. I have to go try things on in the store to assure the fit, tell the employee at the store who was helping me "sorry but now I have to go home and buy all of this online, instead of helping your store profit." Really a shame.
    Oct 19, 2014
    Order arrived when expected. Will be returning two of the three items purchased unfortunately.