LostMyDoggie.com Reviews

01/17/2017
LostMyDoggie.com Ratings and User Reviews. LostMyDoggie.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 155 reviews. Last rated on 01/17/2017.

LostMyDoggie.com Rating

More About LostMyDoggie.com

Recent Reviews for LostMyDoggie.com

• Jan 17, 2017
    Everything was a very easy experience except uploading a picture from my phone.i ended up having to email a photo. Honestly this site should wait until the customers purchase is complete before asking any of their customers to do a survey.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I really hope it helps us find Scrappy
  • Jan 17, 2017
    It seems like a good way to find my dog... I'm praying it works.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    This service really helps give me a little piece of mind that what I can't do, others can help me with. It helps take some of the weight off.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    didn't like the upcharge extras like post my phone # add $$ or extend my free 14 day post add $$. Isn't this a find my pet site? Where did the money come in?
  • Jan 12, 2017
    This is a good resource for lost pets
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Appreciate this site to help spread word on finding my daughters therapy dog
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I hope it helps me find my missing cat.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Such a great help ! I am totally satisfied with the options you guys give your clients and am willing to recommend with no matter , thank you
  • Jan 9, 2017
    not sure what it is or how I know where the info is going. Was instructed by my vet to post here. They are not on the list of people to acknowledge
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Love this site.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I love that I can help to try and reunite this lost dog with his family for free online. It also will contact vets and shelters free sending them a flyer with his picture and info. This service is a truly wonderful option for people who have lost or found an animal!
  • Jan 6, 2017
    I hope it works because I have searched until 2 AM every night. A mistake made so I could visit a traveling relative and not take the risk of the road on new years eve has resulted in the lost of my boy.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    This is so awesome for people who lost there dog to be found
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Clicked some links and found the site. Hope it's not a scam!
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Easy to use
  • Jan 3, 2017
    This service is offering us our last hope of getting our beloved family dog back home to us!! WE could not be more grateful for this business and opportunity to get help to get our love home again.
    Jan 14, 2017
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 13, 2017
    I did not buy anything. They supposedly contacted vets and shelters in my area about my Lost pet. I have no proof they actually did. They did email me a flyer free to post.
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Jan 12, 2017
    I really felt like they didn't actually call. None of my neighbors received a call. I never received a call with the recording either. I feel like it was a waste of nearly $90
  • Dec 23, 2016
    Jan 9, 2017
    I was able to get the lost dog back home