LoveBook Reviews

12/21/2014
LoveBook Ratings and User Reviews. LoveBook is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 311 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

LoveBook Rating

More About LoveBook

Recent Reviews for LoveBook

• Dec 21, 2014
    I loved this site so much! It was adorable!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I'm so excited to get this book!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Great experience. Can't wait for the finished product!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I am so happy I found this website on giftsidea.com!! I need an anniversary present for my boyfriend and I think the book idea is so cute! I can't wait to get it!!! AHH! If its as amazing as it looks I will probably shop here much more often for any occasion. I almost bought his gift from things remembered but he lost the last gift I got him from there. He never loses books so I know this one will be safe. Thanks for this awesome website!!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I love this product idea! I can not wait to see it when it arrives in a week!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Seems like a nice idea, especially for a first wedding anniversary gift (the "paper" anniversary).
  • Dec 20, 2014
    It took a while for the pics to download. It was a little more expensive than I hoped. One reason I finalized my order was due to the 20% discount offer I got sent. When I did have questions about how to access the book I created months ago the representative was helpful and responded in a timely manner.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Such a wonderful idea and was the perfect gift!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I really like the love book.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Loved the book ai created, love this website.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Haven't seen the end product but loved the idea...
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I had a lot of fun creating and editing my love book!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This is a very unique gift and i enjoy creating them for people. It definitely shows that you put a lot of thought into the gift. My only issue is that some of the pictures that I needed to create my book, didn't exist. Overall, excellent product!! Thank you LoveBook!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    My fiance made one of these books for me and it was the best present ever! I laughed, I cried ... it was incredible and something I will cherish forever!
    Dec 21, 2014
    My fiancé and I each made a LoveBook for one another and it made the BEST gift ever!!! Can't wait to do another!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I got one of your books and I think it is so cute.
    Dec 20, 2014
    This is the cutest product i think i have ever came across and so very reasonably priced for what you get. I love it and hope my husband does too as it was purchased as a christmas gift for him. Thank you to the minds that came up with ths product!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Great Different
    Thanks for something different
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I think this is an awesome gift idea, I put a lot of personalize thought into how to lay it out (the fact that it stays available I have been able to work on it for over two weeks) and what I wanted each page to say, (editable text) all the way down to the page number (have as many pages up to 300) for specific significants with my significant other. I liked the options of creating the characters, no gender specifics that had to be adhered to, the only thing I wish would have been better described was; I would have like to know if the company name is on the shipped materials, this would have helped me chose a more efficient and affordable shipping option because my purchase is a gift arriving early. Ken Phoenix, AZ
    Dec 20, 2014
    My package came in a non descript box, which I was curious about, so I contacted LB on Facebook. I never received any response which was unfortunate. I'm aware of the shipping container now which will better accommodate my shipping preference for my next purchase. The product is great, I purchased it as a gift. I'm sure the recipient is going to love it!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    I bought two books for my young adult children and can not wait to see their reaction on Christmas!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I really enjoyed my experience creating my anniversary gift using Love Book! I had problems occasionally when creating titles, as the pages would not allow me to type in the box. Additionally, it would sometimes take time for the server to refresh the changes I made to pages. However, the process was very enjoyable. Overall, I would definitely use the custom creator again for future gifts!
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Absolutely love it! Can't wait for Christmas so I can give him the book.