LoveBook Reviews

01/20/2017
LoveBook Ratings and User Reviews. LoveBook is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 7781 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.

LoveBook Rating

More About LoveBook

Recent Reviews for LoveBook

• Jan 20, 2017
    It would be great to have colorful options for the individual pages
  • Jan 20, 2017
    It was a neat expierence to let me create a book to give to my fiancé for our 5 year anniversary the fact they let you personalize it with your own words by adding in blank pages not only that but also giving you options on pages to fill in. Truly a wonderful expierence to be able to do this and at a reasonable price mind you
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Creating the book was alot of fun! I can't wait for my boyfriend to see this!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    This personalized kind of book is a great idea! Very unique and the format was easy to use, I could modify the book very quickly and easily.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    My experience was very good. Love being able to make a personalized book for under $40!
    Love the idea!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I just made my husbands Valentine's Day gift and it looks perfect. I can't wait to see his face when he gets it! I'll definitely be buying more from love books!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    A great product can't wait to share my experience and reveal the product to my special loved one
    This was awesome!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I loved this experience. Very simple but still felt personalized and unique to give to my boyfriend.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Awesome idea, a little pricey but I liked that it was unlimited pages, allowing me to create blank pages to fill with my own doodles in the time to come.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Really gratified with finding this company. I think this will make an excellent and unique Valentine's Day gift.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Very creative and easy site to navigate through
  • Jan 20, 2017
    This was awesome! Thank you!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    The price was a bit high for my budget but I love my husband and am definitely the more romantic of ys two, so i think it was worth it. Time will only tell.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    What a super cute way of telling someone you love them. I can't wait for my husband to read the book I made from your site.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I like the idea of lovebooks. I think it is cute and nobody else offers a product like this that I have seen. I like the ease of using the site and the editing tools, however I think it is overpriced. I haven't recieved my product yet but I am paying the same price that I paid for a professionally bound printed scrapbook. The product seems to be just a really long customized greeting card with no color options for backgrounds. It is nice that you can include as many pages as you want and there are a lot of object options.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    It was a cute idea and easy to use.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    It's so cute!
    Jan 20, 2017
    The Love book was great and my fiancé loved it but he has OCD and the book was damaged with a cut on the cover, almost like a scar. So he loved it but is now put away because of the gash lol
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Love the cute updated pages.
    Jan 20, 2017