LoveBook Reviews

05/31/2015
LoveBook Ratings and User Reviews. LoveBook is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 75 reviews. Last rated on 05/31/2015.

LoveBook Rating

More About LoveBook

Recent Reviews for LoveBook

• May 31, 2015
    Trouble editing text on pages
  • May 29, 2015
    Sooo cute and such a unique gift! I Hope my husband loves it :)
  • May 27, 2015
    I love that I was able to choose as many pages as I wanted for my book without the price raising. That was awesome I thought I was going to be limited in my number and the idea of not getting everything I wanted into my book kind of made me sad, but when I seen it wasn't making the price raise I loved the site! :) Thank you for a great experience,
  • May 26, 2015
    I just wish there were pages about children. More than just baby.
  • May 26, 2015
    This is a great idea for gifts. Very cute and easy to do. I was disappointed with the inability to edit or customize the pages and create original scenes. There were quite a few pictures to which i would have liked to add my own caption.
  • May 25, 2015
    It was hard to edit pages and checkout kept taking me in circles
  • May 25, 2015
    This is an amazing site. It's a great place to buy for a loved one.
  • May 24, 2015
    Love the product. Very excited to receive. Only down side was the process of eliminating duplicate pages
  • May 22, 2015
    Very adorable. I can't wait to share this with my husband.
  • May 19, 2015
    the interface for customizing pages is takes a long time to load and it can be hard to multi-select items
  • May 16, 2015
    TERRIFIC
    May 27, 2015
    I LOVE THIS COMPANY. IT IS WONDERFUL. ON TIME. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT THEM.
  • May 11, 2015
    Awesome site!! I am so excited to have found it! Can't wait to give the book to my fiancé for his birthday! It's the perfect gift!
  • May 8, 2015
    I know It is hard to incorporate all ideas or 'stuff' when building a love book, but it would be a great idea to keep including new items to add to the book. The pricing is a little high considering we do the work, all you have to do is print and bind.
    May 24, 2015
    I found this by mistake, but it has been the best gifts I could ever give! It really does come from the heart.
  • May 5, 2015
    Better shipping prices, more shipping options
    May 27, 2015
    Gift for a loved one and they absolutely enjoy it.
  • May 5, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    This is gonna be a great gift for my boyfriend on our anniversary. I can't wait to see his face when he opens it.
  • May 4, 2015
    My finished product would have been even more personable, had I been able to upload my own pictures. However, I know the recipient will truly appreciate the gift as is. Also, I ran into an issue of troubleshooting and when I contacted customer service, they looked into the issue right away. Very pleased customer.
    May 19, 2015
  • May 1, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    What a wonderful product and a great value!
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Interesting concept. I haven't done anything like this before. I hope my son lets me know how it turned out. I sent it to him as a gift.
    May 14, 2015
    I ordered the book as a gift, shipped directly. I was trying to time it for a birthday and during the order process, the date was 1 day after the birthday. But it actually arrived 2 days before the birthday which was acceptable. I did not see the finished product but the recipient called and seemed to really enjoy it. I would like to experience the quality for myself so I could up my ratings. The ordering process was fun and fairly easy.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    I bought this book for my mother for a mothers ay gift and she was absolutely moved by the book and is still talking about how much she loves it!
  • Apr 10, 2015
    It was fun building the book. I hope she enjoys it as much as I did making it.
    May 9, 2015
    Awesome experience. I had some difficulty with the website, but was able to complete my book and I am happy I did.