LoveBook Reviews

07/23/2014
LoveBook Ratings and User Reviews. LoveBook is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 197 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.

LoveBook Rating

More About LoveBook

Recent Reviews for LoveBook

• Jul 23, 2014
    Such a cute site. Can't wait to come back and create another love book
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I WAS LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT FIRST ANNIVERSARY GIFT FOR MY HUSBAND AND I FOUND IT!! I WAS EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH THE PROCESS OF CREATING A LOVEBOOK, AND KNOW THAT MY HUSBAND WILL LOVE IT!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Lovely idea to build your own book as a gift for someone special
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Great gift idea. Smooth process. Very pleased!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    It was a great experience overall and it all seemed so clear and easy to find the different categories. I'll definitely buy another book from them soon!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Great gift, brings tears and loving emotions that's hard to find in a gift for anniversaries or birthdays. Really great product with minor issues. Cute, creative and very personal. I highly recommend this to any man wanting to touch the woman's heart.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    wish there was a faster delivery orderd it Friday need it by wednesday
  • Jul 18, 2014
    great site and great product. i will definitely recommend this to my friends.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Need to be able to write your own pages too. Would have like to been able to write my ending page.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    These books are adorable and the perfect gift for a loved one.
    very cool book
    Jul 23, 2014
    I was hoping when I typed our names in that it would have shown each of our names.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Easy and fun to make, can't wait to gift it!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    Purchased LoveBook for anniversary. Book arrived a day before scheduled delivery - VERY PLEASED! Online ordering is easy. I used numerous templates but also was able to add some of my own pages. Would use again and highly recommend.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    Very amazing product and very easy to make and understand.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I love themhave ordered 3 so far
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jul 5, 2014
    I found this to be super cute and amazing. I know my boyfriend will enjoy it. He will laugh and remember little details about our relationship. He enjoys this little things and I found this super funny and creative. Enjoyed making my little book.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Very nice product, fun to create and very satisfied with the choices and the overall experience. Loved my book. Highly recommended.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    After 20 years of marriage, my wife said it's the best gift she's ever received...
  • Jun 30, 2014
    fun site to work on
    Jul 22, 2014
    I loved this site. Putting together the book was fun and creative. I like that there were some pages premade but able to be edited. The quality of The hardcover book surprised me, it looked so awesome! The only thing I might have liked to see was the ability to zoom in so I could be sure I was putting something exactly where I wanted it and that it aligned right.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    I have not looked at it yet, as it is a gift and not needed til the end of July. I am waiting to give it and we will view it together.