LoveBook Reviews

09/29/2014
LoveBook Ratings and User Reviews. LoveBook is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 213 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.

LoveBook Rating

More About LoveBook

Recent Reviews for LoveBook

• Sep 29, 2014
    I thought it was a great idea, easy to use.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    It was really fun and easy creating a personalized book
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I really enjoyed the experience of using Lovebook. Although it worked for what I wanted it would have been nice if the top part of the page could have been used for graphics also, I understand why it's not, but maybe an option should be there, in case you don't happen to need text on a page... Also It would have been nice to be able to copy a graphic ( or group of Graphics from one page to another) with a small clipboard type tool. Overall though I'm very happy.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I absolutely love the simplicity and ease of use. I look forward to getting my LoveBook for my husband. This is the perfect gift for him.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I'm glad to find this product!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    t would be great if there is an option to include other options such as paper type, book size, and own images. The rest is great.Thank You..
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I loved that it showed me that all of my hard work (wink, wink) was being saved automatically. It took away all anxiety and let me have some fun ordering this book. I was also happy with being able to jump back to my cart, edit the cover, then return to check out and didn't have to reenter my information (even coupon code remained). Awesome!
  • Sep 24, 2014
    This is amazing! My wife will absolutely love the book I made for our first anniversary!
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Great gift idea. My wife loved the book.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I wanted book to be from two people. I had to redo book over 4 times to get results I wanted. Editing wasn't clear for me.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    This is a great concept and love the pre-made artwork that you can choose from. Wonderful idea and gift for the family, friends, and spouse!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Great idea, great book. made her laugh and cry at the same time. Awesome present for an anniversary
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    Love this site! It's simple to use! And it's at a great price. I didn't even use it for my husband. I madw a book for my best friend and it worked out perfectly.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    It was annoying to have to edit the attributes of the characters on each page. It would have been easier for the pages to be separated by look of characters.
    Sep 26, 2014
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Sep 28, 2014
    My husband loved the book and it really was personal....he's stated it was one of the most thoughtful gifts he's ever gotten our ever seen before....that book was our first year anniversary from me to him and was paper as a traditional anniversary gift. So glad this product was out there for this cause if not paper really can be boring and blah....my love book to him was nothing like that....it was amazing....thanks for such a wonderful product.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I would of really liked a favourites column. I had to keep going back to pick things to do the faces which was really annoying.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Please have options to pick and choose individual graphics but make your own text boxes. Super cute graphics all around though! Love he zombies!
    Sep 26, 2014
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Great product idea
    Sep 28, 2014
    Loved it, came in just a couple of days.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    thanks fun site... fun product
    Sep 24, 2014
  • Sep 2, 2014
    This is AWESOME!! I'm so happy I found it (on Pinterest)!
    Sep 24, 2014