LovelySkin.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LovelySkin.com Reviews

05/28/2017
LovelySkin.com Ratings and User Reviews. LovelySkin.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 2199 reviews. Last rated on 05/27/2017.
LovelySkin.com offers dermatologist recommended skincare products including cosmeceuticals (cosmetics with pharmaceutical benefits), mineral based makeup and fragrances.
Circle of Excellence - LovelySkin.com

2016 Platinum

LovelySkin.com Rating

More About LovelySkin.com

Recent Reviews for LovelySkin.com

• May 27, 2017
    The company had all the products i was interested in, with a Memorial Day discount. This is why I chose to order from you. The products I ordered are expensive and I appreciate the discount. Thank you.
    Big choice of different brands and less price . I love "Avene" and La-Rosay
    I'm happy with the product I purchased from LovelySkin
  • May 27, 2017
    I recommended Lovely Skin to all of my friends and every one of them are happy with the experience. The choice of products is great, occasional surprise samples in the mail allow to try new products, delivery is prompt.
  • May 27, 2017
    Great site with great prices on items I use all the time!
  • May 21, 2017
    LovelySkin is a great online site for all body needs they sell a large inventory of awesome products, rewards loyalty by giving discounts on products! Thanks so much again LovelySkin! I do have a question does shipping go up a $ on weekends? I purchased product a few weeks ago & faster shipping choices vs free shipping went up a $' just askin?
    May 27, 2017
    I found my sample of the Erno Laszlo eye cream had a different texture as well as consistency as the sample was more loose and almost a lotion but viscous so I was wondering if you were aware & the product I purchased was a white cream like texture.
  • May 27, 2017
    Very excited to have discounts.
  • May 27, 2017
    Thanks for allowing me to purchase this product with ease.
  • May 27, 2017
    We like your products and service. Thank you.
  • May 27, 2017
    The prices and service from Lovely Skin are superior.
  • May 27, 2017
    Love receiving rewards and promotional discounts for past purchases, and really appreciate the free samples. I'm buying a product based on my satisfaction with one of the free samples I received!
  • May 18, 2017
    Great so far!
  • May 27, 2017
    I have had nothing but positive experiences with LovelySkin, including customer service over the phone and returns. The best prices, and I know I am getting authentic and fresh products. I also appreciate the detailed descriptions of each product.
  • May 27, 2017
    Your online store is the best I have seen. The products and discounts you offer are the best on the market. Thank you very much!
  • May 27, 2017
    Would love more organic product selections
  • May 27, 2017
    Love LovelySkin.com and I refer all my friends!
  • May 18, 2017
    Great experience, access easy and variety of products just what I was looking for
    May 27, 2017
    Lovely skin meets my expectations each time I use them.They have great products and prices. Best website for facial products I have found.Would not think of using any other online service
    Easy
  • May 27, 2017
    Plain and simple this site just makes me WANT to shop! I adore all the products and I can't wait to get my order in the mail 💕
  • May 27, 2017
    You always aim to please, and you ALWAYS please. Thank you.