LovelySkin.com Reviews

07/24/2014
LovelySkin.com Ratings and User Reviews. LovelySkin.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1964 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
LovelySkin.com offers dermatologist recommended skincare products including cosmeceuticals (cosmetics with pharmaceutical benefits), mineral based makeup and fragrances.
Circle of Excellence - LovelySkin.com

2013 Platinum

LovelySkin.com Rating

More About LovelySkin.com

Recent Reviews for LovelySkin.com

Showing 1 - 20 of 1964 Reviews
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I have purchased from Lovely Skin in the past and I'm very happy with their service and products that they offer.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Easy to navigate & find products
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great service! Love the rewards, coupons, and free shipping!
    I LIKE THAT THEY GAVE BAK CASH TO PURCHSE FUTURE ITEMS
  • Jul 23, 2014
    People at Lovely Skin are so efficient and helpful.
    Always excellent customer service
  • Jul 23, 2014
    The customer service team was so fast and knowledgable
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love Lierac and was happy to find it online. I previously bought it on my trips to Europe. I would like you to add the shower gel to your website, though.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    The prices are no better than average, but the service is reliable and my product is always in stock, so I have no complaints. I like the free samples.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I like lovely skin, but as for all other online retail business i think they have to be competitive with the price and give customers coupons and discounts
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I am excited to receive my product and start using it.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I love the variety of good quality products and fast shipping.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I really love the products I have ordered.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I enjoy ordering from Lovely Skin. Your prices are rreasonable and service is great.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    have been using lovely skin website for probably 10 years satisfied but would like elemis coupons
    love the site
  • Jul 22, 2014
    shopping online at LovelySkin.com is extremely convenient and stress-free and is a brilliant concept!
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    The product had leaked, the replacement also leaked but not as much, it could be a concern with the overall integrity of product if it is not airtight.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I am happy to find an authorized Obagi retailer and find 25% off!! I normally get these products from a local dr's office and have been warned that many knock-off sites exist.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I was very please with the 25% off sale for the Obagi products which are quite pricey. I probably would have not ordered if the sale hadn't beengoing on. Also, I had been warned not to buy Obagi online as there are someknockoffs on the market, but since you had advertised being an authorized dealer, I was more confident to order from you.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    Good service and products.