LovelySkin.com Reviews

05/04/2015
LovelySkin.com Ratings and User Reviews. LovelySkin.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1904 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.
LovelySkin.com offers dermatologist recommended skincare products including cosmeceuticals (cosmetics with pharmaceutical benefits), mineral based makeup and fragrances.
Circle of Excellence - LovelySkin.com

LovelySkin.com Rating

More About LovelySkin.com

Recent Reviews for LovelySkin.com

Showing 1 - 20 of 1904 Reviews
  • May 4, 2015
    I love your product and in joining the result
  • May 4, 2015
    love free shipping! easy site to navigate.
  • May 4, 2015
    Love the brands and the products
  • May 4, 2015
    I love many of the products and I am definitely keep shopping!
  • May 4, 2015
    Lovelyskin have the best products I never had before
  • May 4, 2015
    Loved how fast your website was. Easy ordering. Free shipping was the best!
  • May 4, 2015
    I really liked the website. I am hoping to recieve my poducts on time.
  • May 4, 2015
    I love this site, it is easy I get my product, I don't have to wait, I don't have to go to my Derm's who is about 8 hours away!!!!
    Wonderful online vendor
  • May 4, 2015
    Love the site! Can get brands that are hard to find and that are affordable. Love it!
  • May 4, 2015
    I enjoy shopping with you. I'm disappointed you chose such a large percentage price increase. It makes it difficult for those on a fixed income. It could become necessary to change products or sources.
  • May 4, 2015
    This is my very first time I have ordered, I needed the creamy cleanser, per my dermatalogist, I am also using the vitamin c, I was running low on it and decided tha since you sold it I would purchase that also. I plan to possibly order other products in the future. Thank you for your fine service.
  • May 4, 2015
    The promo codes are confusing. Mine disappeared and I had to find it again, then my free gift disappeared and never did come back. That's frustrating.
  • May 4, 2015
    I love Obagi and LovelySkin offered the highest disount, 25%. As for Bizrate -- do not send me any more magazines--it's like having a printed Stalker -- I can't get rid of them so STOP!
  • May 4, 2015
    Awesome purchase experience. Fast and efficient. Very happy with product ability to purchase in a set.
  • May 4, 2015
    Good variety of beauty products!
  • May 4, 2015
    The purchase was easy and direct. I'm hopeful delivery goes along just a smooth.
    seems like a good site
  • May 4, 2015
    I love the Lovely Skin Store. I used to live in Omaha and now in Texas but still love the great customer service that this company has and I have loved every product that they have recommended.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    I have used MyBody cleanser and purchased them from the Dr's office. The pricing, packaging and delivery from LovelySkin are great! I will purchase other products in the future.