LovelySkin.com Reviews

10/23/2014
LovelySkin.com Ratings and User Reviews. LovelySkin.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1789 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.
LovelySkin.com offers dermatologist recommended skincare products including cosmeceuticals (cosmetics with pharmaceutical benefits), mineral based makeup and fragrances.
Circle of Excellence - LovelySkin.com

LovelySkin.com Rating

More About LovelySkin.com

Recent Reviews for LovelySkin.com

• Oct 23, 2014
    LovelySkin offers the best price I have found for the products I want to buy, and shipping is free!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I never got to read the privacy policy. Every time I pressed the button I waited, and waited till I gave up by 4:50 pm and just pressed the process order button.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Everything went very easily until checkout. The gift card use seemed strange & did not allow for a message or to add a name. With trying to do that & check out the whole page disappeared & it was necessary to start the process over again & was extra time consuming.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    THe Elta MD UV Daily Broad Spectrum SPF 40 is a first class product. The sheer light weight consistency provides excellent protection without sweating for those living in high humidity. A little goes a long way so I apply it to my neck and shoulders too. Love it!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    i cant wait to get my lumiere eye cream- ive heard that its fabulous!!!!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    purchased elta md moisturizer from dermatologist and found great results in controlling facial eczema
    It works for me.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I like the promotions and discounts and the fact that you let us select two samples from a large choice of samples and the fact that you never charge for shipping
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I was really impressed with the site considering I found it by mistake. It has a clean and simple look to the site that I love. Much better deal here than Sephora. LOVE. And the FREE shipping....that's a big deal to me!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I am very happy with Lovely skin
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Good experience as usual.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I'm very impressed with the products that were offered. Looking forward to more purchases on the near future.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    This is the only website I order my panoxyl face wash from! It's quick and easy and affordable! I could go to Walmart and get the 10% wash but I love the 4% and enjoy the little samples that I get with my package it's worth the wait for me as well to get what I really want! Best part is its always in stock!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    my daughters have seen great improvements with you products
  • Oct 22, 2014
    very good website, carries all the name brands i need at great prices
  • Oct 22, 2014
    The Product descriptions and Customer Reviews are absolutely fantastic! A tremendous aid in maneuvering through new products, especially! Also, the Free Samples with each order is a wonderful opportunity to try new products and possibly add to a skincare regime!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    obagi bottles leak. if there is a discount already you cannot use any of your coupons on top of it.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I just bought a baby quasar . Its cheaper than other online store,I dont know why theres only few people noticed it.
    Oct 23, 2014
    they always have good price than others
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Fast transaction. Thanks. Will check out other products and services you have later.
    Oct 23, 2014
    Good service and good prices.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    It was a pleasure shopping with LovelySkin. I got exactly what I need and also saw that the website sells other products that I use... I most certainly will order from them again!
    Oct 22, 2014