LovelySkin.com Reviews

07/05/2015
LovelySkin.com Ratings and User Reviews. LovelySkin.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 2353 reviews. Last rated on 07/05/2015.
LovelySkin.com offers dermatologist recommended skincare products including cosmeceuticals (cosmetics with pharmaceutical benefits), mineral based makeup and fragrances.
Circle of Excellence - LovelySkin.com

LovelySkin.com Rating

More About LovelySkin.com

Recent Reviews for LovelySkin.com

• Jul 5, 2015
    My first time during checkout I tried to create an account and it froze for a good amount of time so I excited the site, deleted he cookies and cache for this site and tried again. On my Second attempt, I created my account prior to continuing with my product selection and when I tried to check out I received an error message to contact customer service if the issue persisted.besides that, everything is very streamline and customer friendly.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I wish the price was cheaper :/
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I tried two promo codes for the Dr Hauschka products I ordered (July2015 and DH20) and neither worked, that was dissappointing and misleading
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Nice looking site! A little difficult finding what comes with the product (microdermabrasion kit). Awesome prices!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Love the prices and promotions and quick shipping
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Love the site! Will use again.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Love your website! Thank you!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Problems selection correct qty. Had to select 2 and then change it in the cart in order for me to proceed.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Web site is slow and not as user friendly as I expect. Search function not easy to use.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    great selection of higher end products . great sales. speedy delivery . free samples .
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I was online researching for a good cuticle cream when I came across this site. I was pleasantly surprised at how organized this site is and how easy it was to find what I needed. I was even more surprised and happy to see that free shipping was provided. For someone who is primarily an on-line shopper, I am definitely appreciative of this! Can not wait to recommend this site to my family and friends. Thank you.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I put in my $40 gift card but it did not apply the card.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I spend a lot of time shaving, time I barely have. I hate that I'm so hairy for a woman. I have terrible stretch marks, excessive extra stomach skin from child bearing.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    My skin very sensitive and been try on too many brand like Obagi, Estelauder,shusheido and clinic ...They all create acne on my face, since I use lovely skin product, I don't have burning in my face any more and I have been use lovely skin for the past 5 years.Love it !
  • Jul 5, 2015
    easy to manuever, great prices and free samples
    It is a decent site.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    i love it. Very easy to navigate. The product choices are outstanding which is very impressive, as i have research the products before ordering or using.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    There were so many options, I wish there was more on the products what is best suited.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I wouldn't buy my Obagi anywhere else.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I am buying the PRODUCT I want.