LovelySkin.com Reviews

11/21/2014
LovelySkin.com Ratings and User Reviews. LovelySkin.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1912 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2014.
LovelySkin.com offers dermatologist recommended skincare products including cosmeceuticals (cosmetics with pharmaceutical benefits), mineral based makeup and fragrances.
Circle of Excellence - LovelySkin.com

LovelySkin.com Rating

More About LovelySkin.com

Recent Reviews for LovelySkin.com

Showing 1 - 20 of 1912 Reviews
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I love this site. Great prices and most of the brands I like best. I also have discovered the Lovely Skin brand products are even better than ones I usually use- especially the Vita Soothe. Only product I've found that takes care of my dry skin without causing me any irritation.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Appears to be efficient shopping!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    In today's order, I was able to buy two products I was curious about (iLuminage Copper infused pillowcase and Lather's Glycolic mask) featured in the Holiday Gift Guides, use my Buy More, Save More E-gift card and my rewards credit, and even get a free Lovely Skin travel mug and samples! What an amazing deal and all will be so useful to me! Oh, and by the way, thank you for the Thanksgiveaway prize!!! I received it already! Thanks also for sharing your time and volunteering in the Omaha community - that was a nice article email. :) I love LovelySkin.com! You guys rock!!!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Wonderful selection, trustworthy reviews, speedy customer service and delivery.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I will continue to order through this merchant if the merchandise is delivered on timely basis and the product is valid
  • Nov 21, 2014
    most sites were offering 25% off Obagi LS only have 20% I will not order again if discount isn't comparible
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Great packaging, great customer service and good products
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Great online beauty store!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    You were recommended by my dermatologist. GREAT FIND!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I have always had the best experience. Keep up the good work!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Fast, easy way to purchase quality skin care products
    I love Obagi
    Love Lovely skin great name
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I have bought almost all makeup thru your company
    Nov 21, 2014
    the color raspberry is a little more muted than I expected, so I haven't made up my mind yet if I would reorder this lipstick.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    Delivery takes too long almost a week . Dermstore and amazon their package arrives within 2 -3days . Ill probably order from dermstore from now on they carry all the brands you have
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I have enjoyed shopping on there website and there products are nice and there shipping and service is very good.
    Nov 21, 2014
    Great online shopping service great products and fast shipping!!! Thanks
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I love that LovelySkin lets you choose 2 free samples! Nice way to test things out!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I'm very pleased with Lovely Skin!
    Nov 21, 2014
    Top notch product and service!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Because of being allergic to many types of hair and skin products, I use the ones I have ordered. Thank God for them.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Have used this website many times for the last few years. Have always gotten what I ordered and in a timely manner.