LovelySkin.com Reviews

06/01/2015
LovelySkin.com Ratings and User Reviews. LovelySkin.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 2037 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
LovelySkin.com offers dermatologist recommended skincare products including cosmeceuticals (cosmetics with pharmaceutical benefits), mineral based makeup and fragrances.
Circle of Excellence - LovelySkin.com

LovelySkin.com Rating

More About LovelySkin.com

Recent Reviews for LovelySkin.com

Showing 1 - 20 of 2037 Reviews
  • Jun 1, 2015
    So far I have been pleased with the simplicity of the website and products being delivered on-time. I also like the free samples and free shipping.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great variety of all my favorite skin care products in one place and a very competitive price
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I was very frustrated because I could not enter my discount code. I also could not reach a customer service rep or get on line help.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    First time I have been to lovely skin.com and u really love this website!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Have always been pleased with the customer service and the products.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Nice range of products. Good prices. Samples offeres.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    The Obagi products are amazing, and I have used the products for three years. I have received many compliments on how healthy my skin looks, and I have shared my "obagi experience" with co-workers, family and friends!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great selection of products and on sale also!! My shipping costs were also free...great deal all around!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Very pleased with you products, website and pricing. Constantly telling others to order products from Lovely skin
    IT WAS DIFFICULT TO FIND THE PRODUCT. OHTERWISE THE CHECKOUT WAS EASY THANKS
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Everything came as expected for my first order... And customer service was excellent.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    It'll be even better if the standard shipping can be expedited.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I thought the site was really user friendly,I found exactly what I wanted at the BEST price! Couldn't be happier! :)
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I love that I can order the Jane Iredale make up, which is the only make up that not only keeps my skin from breaking out but helps my skin heal acne scars, online. They always have good discounts and deliver the makeup in a timely manor!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    A friend told me about this site and was extremely pleased with the entire experience - website well organized and easy to use. Best of all, I have been able to buy the make-up I use at 25% off the price found in stores - with no tax and free shipping. I will continue to shop for other products on this website. Great prices and great products!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I love being able to order on-line with NO shipping charges. I will always check with Lovely Skin first to see if they have the product I need. I visited the store when I was visiting in Omaha, but just as easy to order on-line. Thank you.
    Great site and products.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I HAVE USED THEIR COMPANY FOR MANY YEARS & HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED. SOMEHOW MY E-MAIL GOT MESSED UP SO I REGISTERED AGAIN TODAY & THAT WAS ALITTLE STRESSFUL.
  • May 24, 2015
    LOVE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM! GREAT PRICING, FAST SHIPPING, JUST GREAT!
    Jun 1, 2015
    Everything arrives neatly packaged including the samples. They always notify me of sales, I just love doing business with them!
  • May 24, 2015
    Receiving product from LovelySkin has always been reliable. Prices are fair and I love the free samples both with purchase and in the mail most because they're a surprise.
    Jun 1, 2015