LovelySkin.com Reviews

06/01/2015
LovelySkin.com Ratings and User Reviews. LovelySkin.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 2038 reviews.
LovelySkin.com offers dermatologist recommended skincare products including cosmeceuticals (cosmetics with pharmaceutical benefits), mineral based makeup and fragrances.
Circle of Excellence - LovelySkin.com

LovelySkin.com Rating

More About LovelySkin.com

Recent Reviews for LovelySkin.com

Showing 101 - 120 of 2038 Reviews
  • May 30, 2015
    I tried purchasing a SkinCueticals product with no success because the MD15 promo code would not apply even though I was assured it was part of the discounted products when I spoke to a customer service person earlier in the week. What happened?
  • May 30, 2015
    I couldn't get my nail polish at Target, but you guys had it! And for less, too!
  • May 30, 2015
    I like shopping with LovelySkin.com. They have what I need. Shipping and packaging is great.
  • May 30, 2015
    Great site with great discounts. Samples are amazing to try and learn more as to whats out there for your skin
  • May 30, 2015
    I am excited to get my skin care products
  • May 30, 2015
    LovelySkin.com is an outstanding website. I appreciate the quality and number of their products. The information provided is very clear. I have recommended many of my friends in the past to purchase their products on the Lovely Skin website..
  • May 30, 2015
    I love lovelyskin.com. They have the best prices the best selection and I love the free samples and free shipping!
    So far, so good!
  • May 30, 2015
    Just started to use product
  • May 30, 2015
    First time ordering form LovelySkin. I'll add comments after I receive the product.
  • May 30, 2015
    I absolutely love Lovely Skin. I have been ordering from them for years. Best prices and fast service.
  • May 30, 2015
    Did not know it existed until it cam up on a product search.
  • May 30, 2015
    Wonderful site. Great products at great prices. Excellent customer service.
  • May 23, 2015
    I love LoveySkin!
    May 30, 2015
    Shipment took much longer than usual perhaps due to Holiday.
  • May 22, 2015
    I love the ease of online shopping at LovelySkin and have always been satisfied with the products Imhave purchased!
  • May 21, 2015
    Excellent customer service regarding method of payment
    May 30, 2015
    I received my order the day after the initial email asking me if I received the product. I could not find my original order information. Am completely satisfied . i Thank you.
  • May 20, 2015
    1st time to shop merchant. Had product in stock, was on sale, and got free samples, and free ashipping.
  • May 15, 2015
    Love all products it has and also pretty cool it's free shipping on US.