LovelySkin.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LovelySkin.com Reviews

02/18/2017
LovelySkin.com Ratings and User Reviews. LovelySkin.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2892 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - LovelySkin.com

2016 Platinum

LovelySkin.com Rating

More About LovelySkin.com

Recent Reviews for LovelySkin.com

• Feb 14, 2017
    I had browsed this site months ago doing some pricing research. Now that I really needed products I returned and was pleasantly surprised to see they were running a sale! Great shopping .
  • Jan 29, 2017
    great shopping experience, low prices. Will b back !!
    Feb 14, 2017
    Lovely Skin's prices are fantastic, as well as a large selection. They sent me a pretty package with 2 large size samples. They should advertise more widespread....I had never heard to them til I was searching. Love them !!!!
  • Feb 14, 2017
    It's always a pleasure to order from LovelySkin.com. The staff is exceptionally helpful, and orders are always filled perfectly.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I really enjoy shopping on the website. The ease of finding the products I need is awesome and the specials/discounts are great! Being able to choose some free samples has allowed me to try some brands I would probably not try otherwise.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I was impressed with the line of products for June Jacobs as well as the sale price and free shipping.
  • Feb 14, 2017
    great site with great products. wish there was a live office near me because I would go to it for skin treatments
  • Feb 14, 2017
    I have used some Jane Irredale products and have liked them. I am always concerned about the purity of make-up and skin care products. I wish when ordering we could see the ingredients. I order on line for many things. When we are in Florida my shipping and billing addresses are different. I found the check out page confusing. the wording was not straight forward - then checking our is a 'job' and you find yourself NOT making the order and you go back to amazon who makes ordering a dream. This was my first time ordering frpm your website. next time would be easier.
    Great products and prices
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Feb 14, 2017
    Excellent company and prices. Easy buying experience.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Great website with great prices! Love the free samples!
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Great site with exceptional product offerings and reasonable prices, too.
    Wonderful products
  • Feb 14, 2017
    It is a very user friendly sight which carries a great number of products!!
  • Jan 30, 2017
    I like the ease of the website and products cost
  • Feb 13, 2017
    thought it odd and a bit counterproductive to have discontinued products still listed on the website. An asterisk or some other signifying symbol could have been used to denominate which products are not available for certain discount codes. A bit tedious to have to read the fine print continuously. Search bar could be improved with keywords, ect. Overall good experience, but not enough to sway me from shopping at dermstore nextime.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I love your website! Best product selection, best prices, easy checkout and you always send samples for me to try! I recommend your site all the time. I will be a lifelong customer :-)
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I received the Mad Lash mascara in one of my Ipsy bags and I love it!!! I usually get Maybelline and have always been happy with it. I have decent lashes so don't need a lot of additions. I don't know if Mad Lash has any fibers in it, but my lashes look so much longer and defined with this mascara. I wrested with spending this much on a mascara, but it's the best one I have ever used in my entire life! So, I feel it's worth it. The sample has lasted quite awhile and the full size is around 4 times the amount of the sample. So, it's worth it.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I liked the options and there seems to be many products, but I almost felt overwhelmed with options. I needed a concealer for my acne scars and it was hard to pick because there were so many. Wish they were more categoriced. Example, the best for redness, best for scars, best for so on. Would make the shopping easier.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Feb 13, 2017
    I was never aware about lovely skin until I was just skimming through my phone online one day and I am sure glad that I found you guys you have very reasonable prices on the products that I like to use 😁❤️
    pj