LovelySkin.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

LovelySkin.com Reviews

01/19/2018
LovelySkin.com Ratings and User Reviews. LovelySkin.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 3903 reviews.
LovelySkin.com offers dermatologist recommended skincare products including cosmeceuticals (cosmetics with pharmaceutical benefits), mineral based makeup and fragrances.
Circle of Excellence - LovelySkin.com

2016 Platinum

LovelySkin.com Rating

More About LovelySkin.com

Recent Reviews for LovelySkin.com

• Jan 16, 2018
    Very hard to review a company until I know for sure the gift was shipped and received.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    LovelySkin offers a simple and intuitive shopping experience - no shipping charges, fair prices and fast and responsive customer service makes it an exceptional online vendor.
  • Dec 31, 2017
    I just love LovelySkin.com
    They're simply the BEST!
  • Dec 27, 2017
    I love the discount prices
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I have been looking to purchase this product for a while and had been looking online for the best price. Lovely Skin had the best price!
    Easy checkout system
  • Dec 31, 2017
    So far has been 100% to deal with
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I have spent thousands of dollars with this company. I don't value the hype on discounts that don't apply to my purchases.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    THEIR PRICES ARE CONSISTANTLY THE LOWEST OF COMPARED WEBSITES AND MY DR.S OFFICE.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Excellent selection, prices, service. Quality products. Easy to use website.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Amazing website. The free gifts and the ease of shopping keep bringing me back. I’m a facial plastic surgeon and it’s easier to get Obagi on your website than through the local rep.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I love LovelySkin.com. In addition to the wide range of products available, the information for every product of interest is helpful in both it's thoroughness and extent. The layout of the website is also easy to use on different types of devices.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    First time buyer and I love how easy it is to find the products.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Lovely skin is an amazing company, I love being a customer to. Lovely skin has a great range of skin products that tend to me and all other skin types. I look forward to always giving my business to them.
  • Dec 30, 2017
    I am very disappointed on how quickly you discontinued an item I selected in my shopping cart and how difficult it was to check out on “Paypal” first and only time I have had any challenges checking out on Paypal.
    Jan 16, 2018
    This is the second survey your company has emailed me regarding same order. I request to NOT receive any emails from your company again.l
  • Dec 30, 2017
    I love the products I purchase from Lovely Skin!
    I’m extremely pleased with everything I order from Lovely Skin
  • Jan 16, 2018
    My first tube of this cream was a gift....and I found it amazing for sore heels...!!
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I like your rewards and discounts, free shipping
    good transaction
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I was recommended these products so i do hope they work. The buying experience through LovelySkin was easy & I was automatically given 20% off, which is an incredible help to me and makes your prices better than any other I have found. I will certainly recommend your site to my friends.