loveTrueNatural.com Reviews

07/27/2014
loveTrueNatural.com Ratings and User Reviews. loveTrueNatural.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 46 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.

loveTrueNatural.com Rating

More About loveTrueNatural.com

Recent Reviews for loveTrueNatural.com

• Jul 24, 2014
    Have not shopped here before, but Lavera does not seem to ship direct. This is a good site because it offers other brands as well - lots of organic, natural and vegan products
  • Jul 23, 2014
    None at this time.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Best Natural deodorant out there!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Fantastic experience. Will be sharing on social media immediately.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    this products are highly recommended and i'm sure to buy more in a next time (maybe x-mas)
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I love true natural self tanning products, i just wish the tropical tan self tanner came in a larger size!
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I didn't see a box where I could enter "Search for Product". I only saw that for the clearance items.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    It's hard to comment on a product I have never used before. I have not been able to use mascara, eyeliner or eyeshadow for 3 years now and before I never went out of the house without a full face. I am really hoping I can wear these products. I have spent lots of money on products I could only stand to have on for a few minuets before my eyes started to burn.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Despite the higher product cost, I continue to purchase from True Natural because of the organic ingredients, and awareness to long-term health effects.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I ordered some of the self-tanning lotion last summer and have loved it! I needed to reorder because I had run out, and am expecting to feel the same upon receiving and trying out the lotion again! I appreciate the quality of the product and the clean nature of the ingredients!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    My purchase did not arrive. Tracking showed it was undeliverable and had been returned to send. Address is work place where all my orders have been successfully delivered, it is open with reception available during office hours. No reason to not be delivered. I have been liasising with your customer help. They offered to send the products I ordered but one was not available. I believe I will just take what you have as it is all taking too long to wait for original package return and resend.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    The fact that these products are natural and organic is a must and a plus. I am very satisfied with them.
    Jul 3, 2014
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Glad this product is available!
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    It's great...I will order again!
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I am very excited to try! Heard about it from gorgeously free
  • Jun 19, 2014
    True Natural makes the only sunscreen I can wear....
  • Jun 18, 2014
    found many things to send to my niece for her birthday that were vegan
  • Jun 14, 2014
    I appreciate that your company made it easy for me to search for gluten free products!!!!
    Jun 24, 2014
  • Jun 14, 2014
    My coupon was offering me a 20% discount on my order but I'm sure I only recieved 10%!
    Jul 1, 2014
    As I was offered 6 sample packs for spending $100 or more and only received 2 I would like to request the other 4 (Lavera samples please including liquid foundation mid colour samples). For your information, I was offered a 20% discount coupon which I used with my order but only received 10%. I was also told I would receive an email confirming when my order had been sent but never received any further update on my order. Fortunately it did arrive 2 weeks later. Very happy with products, disappointed not to get samples.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    I thought the sunscreen would be a creme. It is more like a liquid and it leaves a white film when applied.