loveTrueNatural.com Reviews

07/24/2014
loveTrueNatural.com Ratings and User Reviews. loveTrueNatural.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 47 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.

loveTrueNatural.com Rating

More About loveTrueNatural.com

Recent Reviews for loveTrueNatural.com

• Jul 24, 2014
    Have not shopped here before, but Lavera does not seem to ship direct. This is a good site because it offers other brands as well - lots of organic, natural and vegan products
  • Jul 23, 2014
    None at this time.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Best Natural deodorant out there!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Fantastic experience. Will be sharing on social media immediately.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    this products are highly recommended and i'm sure to buy more in a next time (maybe x-mas)
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I love true natural self tanning products, i just wish the tropical tan self tanner came in a larger size!
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I didn't see a box where I could enter "Search for Product". I only saw that for the clearance items.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    It's hard to comment on a product I have never used before. I have not been able to use mascara, eyeliner or eyeshadow for 3 years now and before I never went out of the house without a full face. I am really hoping I can wear these products. I have spent lots of money on products I could only stand to have on for a few minuets before my eyes started to burn.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Despite the higher product cost, I continue to purchase from True Natural because of the organic ingredients, and awareness to long-term health effects.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I ordered some of the self-tanning lotion last summer and have loved it! I needed to reorder because I had run out, and am expecting to feel the same upon receiving and trying out the lotion again! I appreciate the quality of the product and the clean nature of the ingredients!
  • Jun 27, 2014
    The fact that these products are natural and organic is a must and a plus. I am very satisfied with them.
    Jul 3, 2014
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Glad this product is available!
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    It's great...I will order again!
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I am very excited to try! Heard about it from gorgeously free
  • Jun 19, 2014
    True Natural makes the only sunscreen I can wear....
  • Jun 18, 2014
    found many things to send to my niece for her birthday that were vegan
  • Jun 15, 2014
    It is hard to find sunscreen with a spf of 15.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    I appreciate that your company made it easy for me to search for gluten free products!!!!
    Jun 24, 2014
  • Jun 14, 2014
    My coupon was offering me a 20% discount on my order but I'm sure I only recieved 10%!
    Jul 1, 2014
    As I was offered 6 sample packs for spending $100 or more and only received 2 I would like to request the other 4 (Lavera samples please including liquid foundation mid colour samples). For your information, I was offered a 20% discount coupon which I used with my order but only received 10%. I was also told I would receive an email confirming when my order had been sent but never received any further update on my order. Fortunately it did arrive 2 weeks later. Very happy with products, disappointed not to get samples.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    I thought the sunscreen would be a creme. It is more like a liquid and it leaves a white film when applied.